Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 433TOKEN - EMPOWERING 3 BILLION SOCCER FANS WITH BLOCKCHAIN - page 12. (Read 4005 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 1
Do you create project communities in different languages in social networks? In addition to translating project information to other languages
It is not always necessary, and in the case of this project, which will unite many nations, it would be convenient to use one language of international communication - English
I disagree with you a little. Getting information in your native language is definitely a plus to the project, which can thus attract new users.
Activity: 98
Do you create project communities in different languages in social networks? In addition to translating project information to other languages
It is not always necessary, and in the case of this project, which will unite many nations, it would be convenient to use one language of international communication - English
Activity: 87
Activity: 84
How long will the bounty program last? Will it end with the end of the public sale?
In general, I talked about the ultimate goal of the project developers - to create a global ecosystem for football fans. It is possible that it will start its way to this project in Europe, where football is at a high level.
Undoubtedly in Europe, football is in the leading positions, both in the number of famous football clubs and fans. Perhaps the main part of the ecosystem will start work there, but small offices will open in other regions
Maybe so, but now it's too early to talk about it. It is necessary to wait for the results of the public sale of tokens, perhaps. The fate of the project will become clearer.
Yes, the completion of the sale of tokens is perhaps the most anticipated event after the immediate launch of the project. I hope that everything will end successfully.
In general, I talked about the ultimate goal of the project developers - to create a global ecosystem for football fans. It is possible that it will start its way to this project in Europe, where football is at a high level.
Undoubtedly in Europe, football is in the leading positions, both in the number of famous football clubs and fans. Perhaps the main part of the ecosystem will start work there, but small offices will open in other regions
Maybe so, but now it's too early to talk about it. It is necessary to wait for the results of the public sale of tokens, perhaps. The fate of the project will become clearer.
In which country are you developing your project? Will you work in America?
The project will work in Europe, if I'm not mistaken. But maybe it will work all over the world
Just as football is a game of all nations and countries, this project should work all over the world, bringing together fans from different countries and continents
Definitely, even such an ambitious project will not be able to immediately start working globally. It seems to me that the expansion of its scope will be gradual
The project will work in Europe, if I'm not mistaken. But maybe it will work all over the world
Just as football is a game of all nations and countries, this project should work all over the world, bringing together fans from different countries and continents
Definitely, even such an ambitious project will not be able to immediately start working globally. It seems to me that the expansion of its scope will be gradual
Activity: 112
When will the ICO end? What is the soft cap for your project?
What role will Andrei Shevchenko play in your project?
As far as I know, he will act as a mentor for young talents, give them advice, etc.
It's really great that young talents will be able to meet in person with world football legends
Can I invest bitcoin? Or do you only accept ETH?
Only ETH is accepted as an investment.
As far as I know, he will act as a mentor for young talents, give them advice, etc.
You have a very convenient site and informative white paper. I wish you a successful promotion
Activity: 126
Activity: 84
How many stages in your ICO? Do the most profitable bonuses work now?
Is the first stage of ICO now in effect? How many stages will there be? What bonus is now valid
Activity: 126
Have you already launched a marketing program? Where do you advertise the project most actively?
Pages:
Jump to: