Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 433TOKEN - EMPOWERING 3 BILLION SOCCER FANS WITH BLOCKCHAIN - page 13. (Read 4005 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 1
How many stages in your ICO? Do the most profitable bonuses work now?
Activity: 112
Can I invest bitcoin? Or do you only accept ETH?
It seems to take only ETH. It is better to check this on the site Huh
Do I understand correctly that on December 8 the first stage of the ICO will end? When will the next one be?
Another question regarding the wallet, is it already available for use? Will I get tokens on it?
Have sales already begun? I wish your project success, I’m sure that ICO will go well
This stage will end on December 8th, are you going to invest?
So far, I'm not sure I can invest. The fact is that ETH is now rapidly falling in price and I cannot be sure what will happen with this tomorrow
Well, with that, I agree with you.
By the way, how much do you intend to raise funds by December 8th? This is the first stage, after all - it is addressed to the admin
Activity: 126
Have sales already begun? I wish your project success, I’m sure that ICO will go well
So far, I'm not sure I can invest. The fact is that ETH is now rapidly falling in price and I cannot be sure what will happen with this tomorrow
What are you going to do with 70% of tokens that you don’t sell? Why so much?
Activity: 84
As I understand it, the project will have its own buildings in various countries. Something like offices, probably
By the way, how exactly will you carry out the work? Will you have some kind of center? Or will the interaction take place remotely?
Are you planning to translate the site and white paper into other languages?

Currently we have the 433 whitepaper and website in 6 languages: English, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
We do want to add more languages in the coming future, for fans from different cultures and countries.

Yes, I was interested in European languages, thanks for the answer
Can I invest bitcoin? Or do you only accept ETH?
Can ordinary fans act as volunteers at events organized by the project team?
An interesting question, I would also like to know the answer to this. Where can I find more information about what a regular user can do?
Activity: 97
did they confirm their involvement in this project? can you show us their tweets or anything that can prove that they are on board with this project? because such confirmation will boost the popularity of this platform.
Undoubtedly, this will attract new people to the project and, in general, I believe that this is the right move on the part of the project team.
Will there be any interim results of the sale of tokens? How is the public sale going?
Can ordinary fans act as volunteers at events organized by the project team?
did they confirm their involvement in this project? can you show us their tweets or anything that can prove that they are on board with this project? because such confirmation will boost the popularity of this platform.
The website has a video featuring Andrei Shevchenko, for example. With other footballers, as I know. negotiations are underway. The team plans to attract up to 8 stars of football. And yes, you are absolutely right that this will increase the popularity of the project.
Activity: 87
Do you have any more videos with team members? How often are news updated? Where can I find the latest news about your project?
As for the video, you can search for the YouTube channel of the project, I think that all existing videos with the command are available
I hope that more videos about the project will be released in the future. Including with the participation of famous football players
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
What will be the work of legends? Now they seem to me some reward for the efforts of the participants  Huh Undecided
They will be coaching/supporting Youth Talents.
Will they select and train young talents? Will they act as trainers?
Yes, it is in the role of coaches, they will act. Mentors will lead young footballers to the top of glory
And how many mentors of all will be? This also determines the number of young talents that the project will be able to engage in its work.
I will not be able to say exactly how many mentors I will be, but I know that at least 8 famous footballers will be involved in the ecosystem

Pages:
Jump to: