Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 433TOKEN - EMPOWERING 3 BILLION SOCCER FANS WITH BLOCKCHAIN - page 14. (Read 4005 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Will you organize meetings between fans and football stars with the assistance of your team?
If you believe the information on the site and in white paper, then absolutely for sure  Grin
Activity: 112
Will you organize meetings between fans and football stars with the assistance of your team?
It seems to me that yes, since this is part of the team’s efforts to create a new ecosystem. Perhaps this will be a big event!
Are you planning to expand the team after the end of the ICO? You plan to open a large-scale project, for this you need a lot of employees
Activity: 70
Crypto is our future
In which conferences dedicated to blockchain technology and cryptocurrency in general, your team will take part in the first quarter of 2019?
What will be the work of legends? Now they seem to me some reward for the efforts of the participants  Huh Undecided
They will be coaching/supporting Youth Talents.
Will they select and train young talents? Will they act as trainers?
Yes, it is in the role of coaches, they will act. Mentors will lead young footballers to the top of glory
And how many mentors of all will be? This also determines the number of young talents that the project will be able to engage in its work.
I will not be able to say exactly how many mentors I will be, but I know that at least 8 famous footballers will be involved in the ecosystem
What will be the work of legends? Now they seem to me some reward for the efforts of the participants  Huh Undecided
Yes, it is in the role of coaches, they will act. Mentors will lead young footballers to the top of glory
And how many mentors of all will be? This also determines the number of young talents that the project will be able to engage in its work.
Activity: 84
How does the project team stand against scammers? Can the latter somehow use the proposed ecosystem for your own purposes?
We will do anything in our power to prevent our potential investors to be scammed.
And what exactly are you doing? And how can scammers take advantage of your project, at least hypothetically?
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
How do representatives of sports organizations respond to your idea and project in general? Where can I find articles or videos with their participation?

Everyone responds positive, news articles etc. can be found on our social media channels!
copper member
Do you cooperate with the football press to promote your project?

Yes, but also with one of the biggest crypto news platform.
copper member
What is the bonus now? I understand correctly that sales have already begun?

In the pre sale the bonus is: 30% EARLY-BIRD DISCOUNT WHILE SUPPLY LASTS
copper member
Do you hold any contests during ICO? This may be elements of a bounty program
Not at the moment, since the bounty program has already ended.
copper member
Is your mobile application still under development? On which mobile platforms will it be adapted?
Yes, it will be available on the biggest platforms: IOS and Android
copper member
copper member
Will people in Taiwan be able to participate in the purchase of tokens?
Yes, they can!
copper member
The roadmap mentions three-phase ecosystem development. What is meant by this? What phases?

The 433 Token Ecosystem will be developed in three phases: Development, Testing and Launch.
copper member
Congratulations on starting, guys. I wish your project successful sales!

Thank you Gabyne!
copper member
What languages do you have chats in social networks?

Our social media channels are mostly in English.
Pages:
Jump to: