Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 433TOKEN - EMPOWERING 3 BILLION SOCCER FANS WITH BLOCKCHAIN - page 10. (Read 4005 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
And so all the more likely to be. The ecosystem will cover everything related to football and will allow to bring the football community to a new level, I think
What role will regular football fans play in this case? What will they get from the project?
They will have the opportunity to be spectators at events organized by the project team, and most importantly, they are closer to famous footballers.
Activity: 112
And so all the more likely to be. The ecosystem will cover everything related to football and will allow to bring the football community to a new level, I think
What role will regular football fans play in this case? What will they get from the project?
Activity: 87
Do you plan to advertise your project using outdoor advertising, advertising in social networks and using banners on third-party sites on the Internet?
Activity: 70
Crypto is our future
How and where will the selection and training of young stars be made?
My question is this: are you planning to create your own news feed about events in the world of football and its fan component?
Hmm, that would be pretty cool, because it will significantly popularize the project itself and attract new people to it. A good idea!
It will be cool if the project will work immediately in many industries related to football
I agree. It would be possible to make any articles or posts related to sports and publish them on the project platform Cool
Yes, this is exactly the minimum investment amount
I think this value is optimal. It allows a large number of potential investors to have the opportunity to invest in a project. Especially now
Activity: 84
Do you have a maximum investment? Or can anyone invest an unlimited amount of cryptocurrency?
You can invest any amount, the project has no maximum
It's pretty cool that people are not limited to the maximum investment limit. The minimum is 2 ETH, right?
Yes, this is exactly the minimum investment amount
Do you have a maximum investment? Or can anyone invest an unlimited amount of cryptocurrency?
It's pretty cool that people are not limited to the maximum investment limit. The minimum is 2 ETH, right?
Activity: 126
My question is this: are you planning to create your own news feed about events in the world of football and its fan component?
Hmm, that would be pretty cool, because it will significantly popularize the project itself and attract new people to it. A good idea!
It will be cool if the project will work immediately in many industries related to football
I agree. It would be possible to make any articles or posts related to sports and publish them on the project platform Cool
Activity: 126
Activity: 97
How many young footballers in total can you train and train for games? How will the issue with the infrastructure be resolved?
Activity: 87
That's just how they should recommend themselves?
Perhaps, if the project team conducts some tournaments under its auspices, then the players will have the opportunity to show their talent. Or, for example, to participate in the selection of the national team of any country, but this path is more difficult
Much more complicated. Because there is a very tough selection and everything will depend on the quality of work of the mentor-coach
Will there be any events organized next year with the participation of the project team, famous football players and ordinary fans?
Perhaps, if the project team conducts some tournaments under its auspices, then the players will have the opportunity to show their talent. Or, for example, to participate in the selection of the national team of any country, but this path is more difficult
Activity: 84
What will football clubs get from working with your project?
Most likely, football clubs will receive some rewards for cooperation
Young talents can become members of football clubs, which is beneficial for the clubs themselves
Becoming a member of a famous football club is not easy. I think that young football players should first prove themselves first, and then they will open the road to the top of football glory
What will football clubs get from working with your project?
Most likely, football clubs will receive some rewards for cooperation
Young talents can become members of football clubs, which is beneficial for the clubs themselves
Becoming a member of a famous football club is not easy. I think that young football players should first prove themselves first, and then they will open the road to the top of football glory
Pages:
Jump to: