Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 433TOKEN - EMPOWERING 3 BILLION SOCCER FANS WITH BLOCKCHAIN - page 2. (Read 4005 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
In which countries do you plan to work? Will your project be worldwide?
I think the project will be aimed at Europe and the audience of these countries
As it is written on the site, the project wants to unite football fans, which means that the project will work all over the world
Exactly. This is its main advantage, because it is aimed at all fans
Activity: 94
When is the full-scale launch of your project planned? Will this happen immediately after ICO?
It seems that the launch is scheduled for the beginning or mid-2020, but this is not exactly
It also depends on the success of ISO. If it passes without problems, then the launch of the project may occur earlier, I think
Activity: 94
As it is written on the site, the project wants to unite football fans, which means that the project will work all over the world
Activity: 84
Activity: 112
When is the full-scale launch of your project planned? Will this happen immediately after ICO?
It seems that the launch is scheduled for the beginning or mid-2020, but this is not exactly
Activity: 126
More about this is written in the roadmap of the project, I advise you to look there
Activity: 74
I really like your project. I wish you a successful completion of ICO  Wink
Where can I find statistics on sold tokens? How many funds have been raised?
How many stars of world football do you plan to invite to the project?
Do you have a bounty program? How can I participate?
What role will football clubs play in your project?
Activity: 324
Merit: 10
Truth about ICO - ICOnow.net
Congratulations !!!
433 Token ICO site on ICOnow.net
How many legends of world football do you plan to invite to cooperate in your project?
I know that now only two are collaborating with the project, but they plan to attract 8 more legends
You do not know who exactly is in this eight?
No, this information is hidden, as far as I know. I advise you to follow the news of the project
How many legends of world football do you plan to invite to cooperate in your project?
I know that now only two are collaborating with the project, but they plan to attract 8 more legends
You do not know who exactly is in this eight?
Are you planning to do more translations of the site and white paper into other languages?
Do you think the date of completion of ICO can move? Now many projects are shifting their date
The ICO date will only move if the project softcap is not assembled on time
I am sure that this project will not have such problems. He is already supported by famous football legends
Do you think the date of completion of ICO can move? Now many projects are shifting their date
The ICO date will only move if the project softcap is not assembled on time
Pages:
Jump to: