Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 433TOKEN - EMPOWERING 3 BILLION SOCCER FANS WITH BLOCKCHAIN - page 3. (Read 4005 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Do you think the date of completion of ICO can move? Now many projects are shifting their date
Activity: 112
How many legends of world football do you plan to invite to cooperate in your project?
I think the more there will be, the better for the project
I do not agree, if there are too many legends of football, there will be less work for each of them, I think so
Perhaps, but the project plans to be large-scale. Football has a lot of fans, so the project will definitely have a large audience
How many legends of world football do you plan to invite to cooperate in your project?
I do not agree, if there are too many legends of football, there will be less work for each of them, I think so
Will there be new videos on your YouTube channel featuring famous footballers?
I am also interested in this question, will the video specifically on the development of your project? How is the work, etc.
How many investors have already invested their money in your project? Is there a public sale statistics anywhere?
This is confidential information. Only the total number of tokens sold can be shown, I believe
How many investors have already invested their money in your project? Is there a public sale statistics anywhere?
What requirements do you put forward for young talents and how will they be selected?
Activity: 70
Crypto is our future
Will there be new videos on your YouTube channel featuring famous footballers?
Activity: 87
Who are the mentors on the project? Super cool investors or those who will work with young footballers?
Activity: 98
Why so many tokens were released by the project team?
Because football is a popular game and it has a lot of fans. This project is intended for them in large quantities
And the project team wants to attract as many fans? Is it possible?
Yes, it is quite possible with a successful marketing campaign of the project.
Indeed, by looking at the marketing campaign successfully, I think fans must be a lot, but I don't know personally, of course it would be better to just ask the team
I am confident that the marketing campaign of the project is going well. This, by the way, is very eloquently indicated by the fact of cooperation between Andrey Shevchenko and the project team
I think that more detailed information about this will appear later when the project is already launched.
When, by the way, is the project expected to launch?
Approximately in 2020. This is at least indicated in the roadmap.
Activity: 84
I think that more detailed information about this will appear later when the project is already launched.
When, by the way, is the project expected to launch?
Maybe the reason is that no club agreed to cooperate? What are the benefits clubs will get?
I believe that the clubs will receive some income from the project, but what is their role - I'm not sure I know the answer
I have not seen information on cooperation with football clubs, by the way. Hope it will be in one form or another.
Of course, it will be, because without this the team cannot do without. If only because young legends need to work somewhere later
Indeed, because this is the main goal of the project and its team. But I just wonder how the process of interaction with clubs will take place
Maybe the reason is that no club agreed to cooperate? What are the benefits clubs will get?
I believe that the clubs will receive some income from the project, but what is their role - I'm not sure I know the answer
I have not seen information on cooperation with football clubs, by the way. Hope it will be in one form or another.
Of course, it will be, because without this the team cannot do without. If only because young legends need to work somewhere later
Indeed, because this is the main goal of the project and its team. But I just wonder how the process of interaction with clubs will take place
Activity: 98
In which cryptocurrencies can I invest in this project?
You can invest only with ETH, I advise you to get acquainted with the details on the site
Judging by the information from the website and white paper, you can invest in Bitcoin. But nowhere is there information about the minimum size of an investment in Bitcoin
I still think that information about the possibility of investing in Bitcoin is erroneous
Activity: 70
Crypto is our future
In which cryptocurrencies can I invest in this project?
You can invest only with ETH, I advise you to get acquainted with the details on the site
Judging by the information from the website and white paper, you can invest in Bitcoin. But nowhere is there information about the minimum size of an investment in Bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: