Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 433TOKEN - EMPOWERING 3 BILLION SOCCER FANS WITH BLOCKCHAIN - page 5. (Read 4005 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Why so many tokens were released by the project team?
Activity: 84
How many tokens did you manage to sell? Sales go successfully?
Is there no information on the website?
No, I did not find such information on the website. I would like to know how the ICO passes successfully.
Activity: 87
Is there no information on the website?
Activity: 98
I hope that soon there will be more various translations on your site
Isn't English enough? In my opinion, additional translations are a waste of time.
On the other hand, it is a way to attract new users and make information about the project more accessible
English is international and more and more people successfully master it. I believe that instead of spending time on translating the voluminous information about the project into other languages, it would be possible to direct this time to something more worthwhile.
Activity: 112
Isn't English enough? In my opinion, additional translations are a waste of time.
On the other hand, it is a way to attract new users and make information about the project more accessible
Activity: 112
very high quality project
I agree, I have been watching this project for almost a month now. In general, I like to follow the development
When is the full-scale project launch planned?
If I'm not mistaken, then a full-scale launch is scheduled for 2020
Why so long? Hopefully listing will happen faster? I do not quite like such a long-term investment
I advise you to invest only the money that you do not mind losing. Then investing will be an interesting activity for you
Now the minimum investment is 2 ETH? I was thinking about investing in this project
Yes, it seems so far at least 2 ETH. By the way, you can only invest ETH
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
A very experienced team is behind this project. I am sure that they will give the world a quality product, I will take part in the project, the partners of the company are also impressive
Why so long? Hopefully listing will happen faster? I do not quite like such a long-term investment
I advise you to invest only the money that you do not mind losing. Then investing will be an interesting activity for you
Now the minimum investment is 2 ETH? I was thinking about investing in this project
Do you have any other video besides those presented on the site? What conferences do you plan to speak at?
What football clubs will your project cooperate with in the future?
What experience does your team have? How much do you rely on your project advisors?
Do you plan to hire new employees for your team?
Pages:
Jump to: