Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 433TOKEN - EMPOWERING 3 BILLION SOCCER FANS WITH BLOCKCHAIN - page 4. (Read 4005 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I hope that the project will be supported by some famous football legends. I think that the more they will be, the better the project will be perceived by the audience
It is obvious, the more the project will have support from famous footballers, the more trust there will be to the project
Activity: 103
I hope that the project will be supported by some famous football legends. I think that the more they will be, the better the project will be perceived by the audience
What famous football players were invited to cooperate with the project? On the site I found information about eight more people
This information is unknown, as far as I know. Soon or not soon there should be news about the new "legends of football" in the project
What famous football players were invited to cooperate with the project? On the site I found information about eight more people
Activity: 84
In which cryptocurrencies can I invest in this project?
As for investment, the minimum amount is now 2 ETH
Maybe the reason is that no club agreed to cooperate? What are the benefits clubs will get?
I believe that the clubs will receive some income from the project, but what is their role - I'm not sure I know the answer
Maybe the reason is that no club agreed to cooperate? What are the benefits clubs will get?
You can invest only with ETH, I advise you to get acquainted with the details on the site
I want to know about football clubs. Which clubs will collaborate with this project?
It seems, it is still unknown which clubs will cooperate with the project
You can invest only with ETH, I advise you to get acquainted with the details on the site
I want to know about football clubs. Which clubs will collaborate with this project?
Why so many tokens were released by the project team?
Because football is a popular game and it has a lot of fans. This project is intended for them in large quantities
And the project team wants to attract as many fans? Is it possible?
Yes, it is quite possible with a successful marketing campaign of the project.
Indeed, by looking at the marketing campaign successfully, I think fans must be a lot, but I don't know personally, of course it would be better to just ask the team
Sometimes the admin comes here and answers questions, in general, I think, the marketing company must pass successfully
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Because football is a popular game and it has a lot of fans. This project is intended for them in large quantities
Indeed, by looking at the marketing campaign successfully, I think fans must be a lot, but I don't know personally, of course it would be better to just ask the team
Activity: 74
Is developing your own mobile application for your ecosystem?
Of course, the project will have its own mobile application
Activity: 83
How many advisors do you have on the project? Where can I find information about their work experience?
Look at the website, there should be this information listed
Activity: 97
Is developing your own mobile application for your ecosystem?
Activity: 98
How many advisors do you have on the project? Where can I find information about their work experience?
Pages:
Jump to: