Author

Topic: [ANN] ADAB - First Islamic Crypto Exchange, based on the Shariah norms - page 186. (Read 87052 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 11
If investors invest in the project from the UAE, this indicates that they have checked the project of ADAB well and do not doubt its success!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
The ADAB project team has a strong development team and serious investors from the UAE. They have everything to succeed!
Investors from UAE are very big money. And they are very meticulous about their investments. This is a huge plus for the project!
In general, I believe that you need to explore the investment object as much as possible before investing your money in a project. I always carefully approach investment. And I like ADAB!
ADAB really looks like a promising project. Maybe this is the future top-end crypto exchange!
In Arabian world of course it will top, but that become top in the world, they must work hard!
The ADAB project team has a strong development team and serious investors from the UAE. They have everything to succeed!
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
How does one make a crypto exchange based on Shariah? Isn't that just the laws that say you have to wipe your ass with a certain hand and beat your wife with the other or something?
alp
Activity: 284
Merit: 101
Awesome, I am really looking forward to a project like this, because Muslims who are very concerned about usury occur in every project. If ADAB is present to resolve the problem and run according to Islamic law, I really appreciate that and will fully support to this project.
Here is about greed and honesty we are talking already the third day. I really hope that Muslims are not scammers and it is a sin for them to deceive investors who are willing to invest in ADAB tokens
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
It is possible that the oriental style will not only be in the design of the interface and the logo of the ADAB exchange. Perhaps they will bring with them something new in the trade in crypto-currencies themselves.
It seems to me that investors are attracted by the very fact that this ADAB project is the first crypto-exchange exchange registered in the Eastern country.
Of all the projects, I see this for the first time, more precisely if I am, then in the eastern country and this something new can be said
Team was very risky, because I'm not sure, that it's safety to open crypto exchange in Arabian
Activity: 350
In general, I believe that you need to explore the investment object as much as possible before investing your money in a project. I always carefully approach investment. And I like ADAB!
ADAB really looks like a promising project. Maybe this is the future top-end crypto exchange!
In Arabian world of course it will top, but that become top in the world, they must work hard!
If they try, everything will come out of them, but they are working on the project, it's seen
Activity: 181
It is possible that the oriental style will not only be in the design of the interface and the logo of the ADAB exchange. Perhaps they will bring with them something new in the trade in crypto-currencies themselves.
It seems to me that investors are attracted by the very fact that this ADAB project is the first crypto-exchange exchange registered in the Eastern country.
Of all the projects, I see this for the first time, more precisely if I am, then in the eastern country and this something new can be said
Activity: 224
Activity: 238
Nevertheless, there are people who first evaluate the appearance of the project, and then its functionality. In any case, you can not please everyone.
And there is a category of investors who do not even go into technical details and just look at how the project is designed.
Surely there are such investors but there are not enough of them. Basically, people go into and study projects in which they invest their money.
It is best to study the project first, and then you can think about how to invest your money
I studied the ADAB project and I will say that everything looks very interesting from the technical side.
The project looks good, but every project requires financial attention from investors
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
It is difficult to bring something new to the exchange trade with crypto-currencies. Although who knows? Maybe they have some ideas!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Activity: 308
Nevertheless, there are people who first evaluate the appearance of the project, and then its functionality. In any case, you can not please everyone.
And there is a category of investors who do not even go into technical details and just look at how the project is designed.
there were a lot of them at the beginning of this year, only recently investors began to check what they invested
well, actually the way it should be,you first need to know and test the product and the project into which you want to invest and investment
every investor is interested in the quality of the product and its prospects
Perhaps with the design of the exchange will be some elements of the oriental style. It would be unusual and interesting in terms of design!
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
there were a lot of them at the beginning of this year, only recently investors began to check what they invested
The design of the project is very important. many investors do not want to invest if the site is not designed or they do not like the design of the project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12

of course it is necessary to bring the project to perfection,well, everyone has their ideals,who needs a beautiful design,someone needs the functionality,someone's safety is important
Jump to: