Author

Topic: [ANN] ADAB - First Islamic Crypto Exchange, based on the Shariah norms - page 187. (Read 87052 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 1
Nevertheless, there are people who first evaluate the appearance of the project, and then its functionality. In any case, you can not please everyone.
And there is a category of investors who do not even go into technical details and just look at how the project is designed.
Surely there are such investors but there are not enough of them. Basically, people go into and study projects in which they invest their money.
It is best to study the project first, and then you can think about how to invest your money
I studied the ADAB project and I will say that everything looks very interesting from the technical side.
The project is interesting, I'm interested in them for a very long time, it's just that my hands did not reach the registration
Activity: 181
Nevertheless, there are people who first evaluate the appearance of the project, and then its functionality. In any case, you can not please everyone.
And there is a category of investors who do not even go into technical details and just look at how the project is designed.
Surely there are such investors but there are not enough of them. Basically, people go into and study projects in which they invest their money.
Big investors surely go into depth of the project and want to know where they put their money, but small ones I think just follow the marketing and hype, they know basics of it but not more than that.
Investors are now many in fact, but many who are afraid to invest their money because of the market situation
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
It is best to study the project first, and then you can think about how to invest your money
I studied the ADAB project and I will say that everything looks very interesting from the technical side.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
Big investors surely go into depth of the project and want to know where they put their money, but small ones I think just follow the marketing and hype, they know basics of it but not more than that.
Activity: 287
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Activity: 238
I hope that the exchange of ADAB will make a user-friendly and pleasant user interface. And then there are new exchanges and they are simply inconvenient to use.

Absolutely agree with you, because user interface is very important, and some developers do not pay enough attention to it. Nevertheless, I hope that ADAB does not have problems with
I think that the interface depends on the taste of the person, it is extremely difficult to create an interface that everyone will like
The interface it not the main thing, it is possible to get used to any. The main thing what everything would work without mistakes and braking
The interface is not always important, so the functionality is much more important in such projects
As they say, the taste and color of a friend is not, to each his own
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
I hope that the exchange of ADAB will make a user-friendly and pleasant user interface. And then there are new exchanges and they are simply inconvenient to use.

Absolutely agree with you, because user interface is very important, and some developers do not pay enough attention to it. Nevertheless, I hope that ADAB does not have problems with
I think that the interface depends on the taste of the person, it is extremely difficult to create an interface that everyone will like
The interface it not the main thing, it is possible to get used to any. The main thing what everything would work without mistakes and braking
The interface is not always important, so the functionality is much more important in such projects
Activity: 350

Activity: 308

another important thing in the exchange is the security of the exchange and the preservation of confidentiality
well, the exclusion of errors and increase the speed of work, it also greatly affects the popularity of the exchange
security is the most important thing on the stock exchange
how can you enter your funds if your personal account is under threat of hacking and theft of your money
security is the key to the success of the exchange
Activity: 434

another important thing in the exchange is the security of the exchange and the preservation of confidentiality
well, the exclusion of errors and increase the speed of work, it also greatly affects the popularity of the exchange
Activity: 308
ADAB makes first Islamic Crypto Exchange with a strong team. The product will have high demand in Muslim community. Good luck.
Why only in Muslim, a good product can please many people, not only Muslims
I want this exchange was supported not only by the Arab countries
and was useful around the world and all people, without restrictions access
Is this not the purpose of the project, I missed something? The project is for Muslims only?
so I wonder if this project will be available to all or only Muslims?
not everyone knows Sharia law
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
This is the first Islamic crypto exchange in history. this is amazing.
Activity: 70
Merit: 5

Activity: 322

Activity: 280
ADAB makes first Islamic Crypto Exchange with a strong team. The product will have high demand in Muslim community. Good luck.
Is this not the purpose of the project, I missed something? The project is for Muslims only?
Activity: 238
This is the first crypto-exchange, based on the norms of Sharia, oh. And who will tell me or know about the norms and rules of Sharia?
On the Internet you can find a lot of information on this issue. I do not presume to explain since I am not an expert in this field. But I read several articles on this topic.
I just did not understand how the crypto-currency project is combined with the norms of the Sharia. It is necessary to read more information about the project.

An interesting question) To begin with, you would better get acquainted with the laws of Shariah. Islam, regulate almost all spheres of life, even economic processes.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
Awesome, I am really looking forward to a project like this, because Muslims who are very concerned about usury occur in every project. If ADAB is present to resolve the problem and run according to Islamic law, I really appreciate that and will fully support to this project.
Activity: 434
Jump to: