Author

Topic: [ANN] æternity blockchain ∞ AE TOKEN ∞ [PoW & PoS | Oracles | Smart Contracts] - page 313. (Read 274573 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Being wary of new projects is healthy, better be safe than sorry.

Every single project I know of had to go through some sort of questioning by the community, it is the norm.

However the best teams are the ones who actually prove the community that they are solid and they deliver on their promises.
Some succeed some don't.

So give time to time and as the Aeternity team continues to provide info and updates we should all see and be able to make our own judgement on their technology.

In the meantime I suggest you all to stay tuned and see how things develop.
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
People are supposed to invest with no escrow and no one telling us who the team is. Yeah right! GTFOH.

Frank Lefty Rosenthal Signing Out.

noobs are signing in and out now days, lol.

Precisely, u should take into account that no money wants to pump this shit as person who created it speculates on the term "merkle tree" while not knowing anything about it. He just mentioned it but doesn't know what it is.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
A.K.A. Ace Rothstein
People are supposed to invest with no escrow and no one telling us who the team is. Yeah right! GTFOH.

What do you mean?

Frank Lefty Rosenthal Singing Out.
Activity: 318
Merit: 250

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
A.K.A. Ace Rothstein

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Starting to look interesting here but I still dont like the no escrow so I wont invest but watch I will and hopefully I'll be able to laugh at everyone when this blows up in their faces.

I don't think when Ethereum did a crowdsale they had escrow  Cool

But they had a known and verifiable trusted dev. Here we have a nobody dev. Big difference. Dont you think?

They have a very visible team of verified people. Also they are using an Ethereum Smart Contract, it would not make sense to use an escrow.

I think you are just trying to antagonize.

Not at all. Their team is not know by anyone I know or talk to and we have seen with the dao what can happen when an eth smart contract is used.

This AE spells bad news man, be careful.

Name one major token sale that run with an Ethereum smart contract that has used an escrow then come back.

Most token sales use multisig addresses with signatures held by multiple parties, and that's a fact.

Not sure what Aeternity will use but the team has replied to you several times that they will announce all the terms when things are ready for the public.

You got to give the team a chance to at least announce the token sale and all its details.

You either don't understand english or are just trolling.

Also looks like you bought this account is September 2015 a week after it was created, one thing for sure, never trust someone who buys someone else's account. Beware!

Proof: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sold-want-to-sell-full-member-account-1170379
Activity: 602
Starting to look interesting here but I still dont like the no escrow so I wont invest but watch I will and hopefully I'll be able to laugh at everyone when this blows up in their faces.

I don't think when Ethereum did a crowdsale they had escrow  Cool

But they had a known and verifiable trusted dev. Here we have a nobody dev. Big difference. Dont you think?

They have a very visible team of verified people. Also they are using an Ethereum Smart Contract, it would not make sense to use an escrow.

Not at all. Their team is not know by anyone I know or talk to and we have seen with the dao what can happen when an eth smart contract is used.

This AE spells bad news man, be careful.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0

Activity: 742
Merit: 251
I hope to be able to start with .exe
Activity: 11
If you guys want to make real money invest in Purevidz. Its a serious ico to consider unlike this one.

Hi bittrojan,

thanks for being such an active participant in our channel Wink

To pick up on a few points you brought up:

Yes, our team is real, each and everyone of us Smiley Please check our website and the linked social media channels on it. You can also chat with us on gitter or telegram. Our devs are no blockchain-newbies and know their stuff, for sure. Other team-members are all very experienced in their work-field and active in and around the blockchain world as well. We are just starting with blog-posts, talks and other public appearances, to bring in transparency and trust. We want to give everyone the chance of getting to know us better.

Regarding all the escrow concerns: æternity will use a tokensale-smart-contract on the ethereum platform and apply highest security standards, of course. All further details will be announced soon. Maybe also interesting to know; æternity is founded in Liechtenstein and all its operations are legally approved by regulators. We will always act in our and the communities interest to keep this project rock-solid and safe.

We have the intention to build something amazing and such efforts require legal, technological and many other aspects to be handled careful and professional. Please understand that this takes a while - we are not here for the quick hype - we want to go the long run  Smiley
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
the news sound exciting ,but escrow is necessary ,the rule can not be broken ,i think;
Activity: 11

I disagree strongly, you should definately do some research into the founder. There is already a testnet for the project that you can use. Smiley

Hello guys.

I'm Marion and working on æternity.

Regarding all the escrow concerns: æternity will use a tokensale-smart-contract on the ethereum platform and apply highest security standards, of course. All further details will be announced soon. Maybe also interesting to know; æternity is founded in Liechtenstein and all its operations are legally approved by regulators. We will always act in our and the communities interest to keep this project rock-solid and safe.

Again, more details of the smart-contract-conditions will be announced shortly.

Hope this helps a bit!

Marion

btw: what a festive moment - my first btctalk comment ever Wink
Activity: 1008

I disagree strongly, you should definately do some research into the founder. There is already a testnet for the project that you can use. Smiley
If you guys want to make real money invest in Purevidz. Its a serious ico to consider unlike this one.

Activity: 14

That doesn't mean that we should trust this team. But when there is money to be made then gambling a little seems like a reasonable thing to do.

Wow, Trent McConaghy: "Aeternity could end up being the TCP/IP of decentralized processing".
Great article to spark some interest!

Trent is such a legend, you can see an interview I did with him here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub0Zkgf296E

Will give you some great incites and is one of my favourite interviews.

Would really love to get the æternity team on soon!  Cool
Jump to: