Author

Topic: [ANN] æternity blockchain ∞ AE TOKEN ∞ [PoW & PoS | Oracles | Smart Contracts] - page 316. (Read 274573 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
testnet will be expected。whats the detail schedule of testnet

I dont see a testnet being ready any time soon to be honest. The dev seems far from the project maybe even in another universe and as not been active the way he should on this thread. Saying that, I would like to be proven wrong here.

Lets see what happens.

Timeline is the real the dev team will take very long time to deliver. People are still confused what step they would take. It would be much for them to convince the investors with that long time frame.

I dont think english is your first language is it?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

I dont see a testnet being ready any time soon to be honest. The dev seems far from the project maybe even in another universe and as not been active the way he should on this thread. Saying that, I would like to be proven wrong here.

Lets see what happens.

Timeline is the real the dev team will take very long time to deliver. People are still confused what step they would take. It would be much for them to convince the investors with that long time frame.
Activity: 602

Lets see what happens.
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
Activity: 490
From Twitter, neat slogan!  Smiley

Be nice to know more about ICO.

https://twitter.com/aetrnty/status/816431150616969216

nice logo
this ico start on 2018? very long to wait
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Activity: 1008

Yes there will be definately be a crowdfund, thanks for posting my website Smiley
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Very interesting project.  Will keep my eyes and ears open Smiley
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
ooh! Watching! Ethereum watch out!!  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Do you have an ETA on when you plan to release a mainnet token?

Pablo.
Can I transfer the test net balance to the main net?

Probably not, testnet is for development purposes.
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
Interested, Reserve for Indian translation (hindi)
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Can I transfer the test net balance to the main net?
Activity: 1019
Merit: 105
æternity - scalable smart contracts
That Jack peterson guy is a good developer. This could be a very interesting project. I would really like to see a technology that scales and a delivers smart contracts. I am a noob so I dont know if there are alternatives.

Thoughts?

well there are alternatives for smart contracts but there isn't a platform that addresses scalability and includes state channels the way our team has approached it.

Smart Contracts alternatives:
Ethereum
Lysk

In order to remove all doubts about us or the æternity technology, we will try to visit in person the major crypto hubs of this world. To stay close to the people and ship software which simplifies life is part of our vision. We are a global team.

Indonesia, kami ingin mengunjungi Anda!

中国,我们也想见见你

También está buscando un administrador de comunidad de habla hispana!

مرحبا الإمارات!

สวัสดีกรุงเทพ

Gruezi, Schweiz!

дaвaй, Poccия. нa нoвый гoд!

Let us know where you are and what is the best way to set up in your city a meetup.

Happy new year, everybody! 2017 is prime!

Keep the hype on, this does not change the fact that this one is launched by a newbie, with no credibility at all. Everything is blah blah so far.

If you want the credibility, show something real that you guys developed, and how they improved the current cybercoin understanding. Pure hype like this does not add a bit to your credibility, and only does the opposite way.

He definately isn't a newbie

https://medium.com/@yanislav/king-of-bitcoin-godfather-of-ethereum-a9af9ecf56d5

Cool
Activity: 1019
Merit: 105
æternity - scalable smart contracts
In order to remove all doubts about us or the æternity technology, we will try to visit in person the major crypto hubs of this world. To stay close to the people and ship software which simplifies life is part of our vision. We are a global team.

中国,我们也想见见你

مرحبا الإمارات!

สวัสดีกรุงเทพ

Gruezi, Schweiz!

Let us know where you are and what is the best way to set up in your city a meetup.

Keep the hype on, this does not change the fact that this one is launched by a newbie, with no credibility at all. Everything is blah blah so far.

If you want the credibility, show something real that you guys developed, and how they improved the current cybercoin understanding. Pure hype like this does not add a bit to your credibility, and only does the opposite way.

I certainly understand the need to show something real, we are currently working on launching the testnet. As for this newbie account, we have created it for the project but the individual team members have their own accounts. These team members and their bios are listed here: www.aeternity.com. You will see that we have worked on a number different projects in this space.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1003

中国,我们也想见见你

مرحبا الإمارات!

สวัสดีกรุงเทพ

Gruezi, Schweiz!

Jump to: