Author

Topic: [ANN] æternity blockchain ∞ AE TOKEN ∞ [PoW & PoS | Oracles | Smart Contracts] - page 317. (Read 274559 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
https://twitter.com/ICOcountdown/status/816083195015942144

æternity added to http://icocountdown.com

Never miss a crowdsale again!  Cool

Give this project some support it is extremely interesting.
Activity: 1019
Merit: 105
æternity - scalable smart contracts
Fun to watch this thread still have a lot of to explore what is going behind the scene. A year is too long in crypto to put money to hold and in the end we got some ideas as like we have in the beginning.

thank you for the support! we are planning to release an app much sooner than next year that will demonstrate the functionality of our decentralized platform. in the meantime, we welcome feedback on the whitepaper and our FAQ page here https://blog.aeternity.com/%C3%A6ternity-frequently-asked-questions-faq-9cb0e34e0740#.tg6q7qtox
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Fun to watch this thread still have a lot of to explore what is going behind the scene. A year is too long in crypto to put money to hold and in the end we got some ideas as like we have in the beginning.
@bittrojan

which proof do you accept? have got some video prepared.
Activity: 602
In order to remove all doubts about us or the æternity technology, we will try to visit in person the major crypto hubs of this world. To stay close to the people and ship software which simplifies life is part of our vision. We are a global team.

Indonesia, kami ingin mengunjungi Anda!

中国,我们也想见见你

También está buscando un administrador de comunidad de habla hispana!

مرحبا الإمارات!

สวัสดีกรุงเทพ

Gruezi, Schweiz!

дaвaй, Poccия. нa нoвый гoд!

Let us know where you are and what is the best way to set up in your city a meetup.

Happy new year, everybody! 2017 is prime!

Can we see some proof that this team is even real?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
thanks dev happy new year to everybody my  wish for you is a  wallet whit as many BTC .
In order to remove all doubts about us or the æternity technology, we will try to visit in person the major crypto hubs of this world. To stay close to the people and ship software which simplifies life is part of our vision. We are a global team.

Indonesia, kami ingin mengunjungi Anda!

中国,我们也想见见你

También está buscando un administrador de comunidad de habla hispana!

مرحبا الإمارات!

สวัสดีกรุงเทพ

Gruezi, Schweiz!

дaвaй, Poccия. нa нoвый гoд!

Let us know where you are and what is the best way to set up in your city a meetup.

Happy new year, everybody! 2017 is prime!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Me is Cute

And that idiot Mercurius777 can go fuck himself/herself/itself/zeself.....

no thanks, I'm good, you go on ahead.

yuk...wouldn't touch you with a ten-foot barge pole Roll Eyes
I'm interested in adding this to http://icocountdown.com

Can you please contact me on Skype: icocountdown

Email: [email protected]

Thank you, we will discuss this with our team and check out your website
Activity: 48
Merit: 0

no thanks, I'm good, you go on ahead.
Activity: 238
Me is Cute
thanks for the feedback, we are using AE as the token symbol, and æon as the name of the token, æternity as the project name to avoid any confusion

Then you can forget about Poloniex and Bittrex adoption. That's never going to happen.

The Monero/Aeon axis is the most powerful community in the scene currently. Loyalties run extremely deeply on both a community and exchange level. Poloniex is known as the "Monero exchange" with good reason.

They successfully destroyed Dash, are in the midst of schooling ZCash on the nature of proper trustless systems, and completely annihilated their own parent coin, and potentially much of Cryptonote in the process.

If you want to pick a war with such forces then that's your prerogative. But I can tell you right now that you're already ruled out Poloniex and Bittrex. That's something I can say with complete certainty.

Your best chance of success now would be to target non-Monero exchanges like Kraken and BTC-e.

Good luck.

Thank you for your advise. We are fans of cryptonote/monero as well and don't want to upset the community. Alternatively we are suggesting AET as a symbol and 'ætom' or 'aeternity token' as a name. Let us know if this is viable - also up for community suggestions. Poloniex, are you reading?

Hallelujah.

Finally they've seen the light and understood the stupidity of trying to go head to head with the Mooneerroooo/AEON community.

Now we're talking.

Will be following this project with interest now.

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
watching this project... no doubt very interesting....
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
There is a possibility of confusion, so it may be better to change the name.
Activity: 1008
I'm interested in adding this to http://icocountdown.com

Can you please contact me on Skype: icocountdown

Email: [email protected]
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
This looks really interesting, watching too Wink
Activity: 242
the open mind and the potential project,hope to give team some support
We appreciate all the interest from everyone. We are certainly reading the suggestions and appreciate the feedback.
Activity: 154
A.K.A. Ace Rothstein
I am watching this project

No shit. Anyone posting here is.

Frank Lefty Rosenthal Signing Out.
Activity: 301
I am watching this project
Activity: 154
A.K.A. Ace Rothstein
I would just call it AtomBlok.

That's block as in blockchain but without the c for visual aesthetic.

That's a far better name than the linguistic tongue twister that is æternity.

Use ATOM as the ticker.
Use www.atomblok.com as your website.
Use reddit.com/r/atomblok as your subreddit.

Sure, there's another coin out there called ATOM but they're not listed on any exchanges and have, literally, zero community. You won't have much resistance there.

Then once you've done that, design your logo as simply a circle within a square. The square represents the block, and the circle represents the atom.

Then you're good to go.

That's a cool name. You should make the forum account and then try to sell it to the dev. Easy money.

Frank Lefty Rosenthal Signing Out.
Jump to: