Author

Topic: [ANN] æternity blockchain ∞ AE TOKEN ∞ [PoW & PoS | Oracles | Smart Contracts] - page 318. (Read 274571 times)

Activity: 212
Merit: 100
I would just call it AtomBlok.

That's block as in blockchain but without the c for visual aesthetic.

That's a far better name than the linguistic tongue twister that is æternity.

Use ATOM as the ticker.
Use www.atomblok.com as your website.
Use reddit.com/r/atomblok as your subreddit.

Sure, there's another coin out there called ATOM but they're not listed on any exchanges and have, literally, zero community. You won't have much resistance there.

Then once you've done that, design your logo as simply a circle within a square. The square represents the block, and the circle represents the atom.

Then you're good to go.
Activity: 154
A.K.A. Ace Rothstein
But will this be a ico. I want to know.

Frank Lefty Rosenthal Signing Out.
Activity: 1019
Merit: 105
æternity - scalable smart contracts
thanks for the feedback, we are using AE as the token symbol, and æon as the name of the token, æternity as the project name to avoid any confusion

Then you can forget about Poloniex and Bittrex adoption. That's never going to happen.

The Monero/Aeon axis is the most powerful community in the scene currently. Loyalties run extremely deeply on both a community and exchange level. Poloniex is known as the "Monero exchange" with good reason.

They successfully destroyed Dash, are in the midst of schooling ZCash on the nature of proper trustless systems, and completely annihilated their own parent coin, and potentially much of Cryptonote in the process.

If you want to pick a war with such forces then that's your prerogative. But I can tell you right now that you're already ruled out Poloniex and Bittrex. That's something I can say with complete certainty.

Your best chance of success now would be to target non-Monero exchanges like Kraken and BTC-e.

Good luck.

Thank you for your advise. We are fans of cryptonote/monero as well and don't want to upset the community. Alternatively we are suggesting AET as a symbol and 'ætom' or 'aeternity token' as a name. Let us know if this is viable - also up for community suggestions. Poloniex, are you reading?
Activity: 125
Chief Technology Officer, NYC
thanks for the feedback, we are using AE as the token symbol, and æon as the name of the token, æternity as the project name to avoid any confusion

Then you can forget about Poloniex and Bittrex adoption. That's never going to happen.

The Monero/Aeon axis is the most powerful community in the scene currently. Loyalties run extremely deeply on both a community and exchange level. Poloniex is known as the "Monero exchange" with good reason.

They successfully destroyed Dash, are in the midst of schooling ZCash on the nature of proper trustless systems, and completely annihilated their own parent coin, and potentially much of Cryptonote in the process.

If you want to pick a war with such forces then that's your prerogative. But I can tell you right now that you're already ruled out Poloniex and Bittrex. That's something I can say with complete certainty.

Your best chance of success now would be to target non-Monero exchanges like Kraken and BTC-e.

Good luck.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I like the idea however the name should be changed indeed.
Change the name of the token. You have millions of words to choose from, don't take a word that is already being used.  Roll Eyes

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Change the name of the token. You have millions of words to choose from, don't take a word that is already being used.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
@Mansa_Godson
We plan to get the 'AE' as a abbreviation on exchanges. It is short and memorizable. Our token is called æon, as in encyclopædia or in Ænglish. In simple English you might be able to spell it 'aeon', but this is actually almost wrong. We might also just call it 'AE' or 'AEsomething', never was competing for AEON symbol, as it is too long. Updating the whitepaper for correction and a big thanks to the community. How can we contact the authority for exchange symbols? Is there an exchange reading here, who wants to be the first to list us? Thank you!
Activity: 238
Me is Cute
what's with all these new developers coming in and stealing names from pre-existing coins??

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-aeon-2019-09-27-upgrade-to-version-01300-asap-hf1146200-oct-25-641696

AEON has been around for ages.

How are we meant to trust a dev who does not even know that?

Roll Eyes

the tokens are named aeon not AEON... I doubt that this will cause problems, except to secure food for trolls  Cheesy

you are a fucking idiot.... Roll Eyes

any bounty? please reserve for Filipino translation thanks.

Any bounty for local translation??? i would to reserve indonesian translation sir
thank you

I do Greek ^^

Thank you to everyone who is asking about bounties, we are certainly appreciate the offer and will keep open to this idea. We will keep you posted Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Idea is not bad but development would take very long period and I'm afraid to put money on risk for this kind of period. Why not you make ETH more better than ever.

Yeah I hope developers take into consideration the project schedule we know they did it to prepare a strong and mature projects
But a great team can do it with the time that is not too long or the developer may have other reasons, let's hear.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
what's with all these new developers coming in and stealing names from pre-existing coins??

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-aeon-2019-09-27-upgrade-to-version-01300-asap-hf1146200-oct-25-641696

Roll Eyes

the tokens are named aeon not AEON... I doubt that this will cause problems, except to secure food for trolls  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Idea is not bad but development would take very long period and I'm afraid to put money on risk for this kind of period. Why not you make ETH more better than ever.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 535
There's already a coin named 'aeon', a cryptonote one

Don't worry, it's probably just ICO vaporware scam, but yea, there's already a coin called aeon with ticker aeon.

Very  bad action to compète for the same ticker !
Activity: 238
Me is Cute

Roll Eyes
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
This looks interesting.

But the name of your token is also the name of an altcoin. Aeon is traded on bittrex and cryptopia http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aeon/#charts

yup a coin with a 1k BTC market cap only on bittrex and cryptopia. Poloniex delisted the coin two years ago...
We'll see how this plays out.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
Activity: 134
This looks interesting.

But the name of your token is also the name of an altcoin. Aeon is traded on bittrex and cryptopia http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aeon/#charts

Jump to: