Author

Topic: [ANN] æternity blockchain ∞ AE TOKEN ∞ [PoW & PoS | Oracles | Smart Contracts] - page 314. (Read 274571 times)

Activity: 1019
Merit: 105
æternity - scalable smart contracts

You see, I'm always looking for great coins out there which has tremendous potential of making it really big!!
After Buying ICN (Which is also backed by Ethereum Smart Contracts), I got distracted by this thread and could'nt help but have a look into it.

The Concept looks great that having a separate blockchain in itself on Ethereum. I have not gone thru ur whitepaper yet, but I will do so in my freetime.

My Questions are as below:

i) When is your Coins tradeable?
ii) The name of the Coin is aeon or aet or how can we identify it?
iii) Do let us know if it's available on your site to buy some tokens?

2018 1st Quarter is what you're expecting to get your stuff going right?

I'll keep following this tread now

Cheers,
Amrut!

i) after the token sale we will try to get listed on as many exchanges as possible
ii) we have a poll on Twitter for the name, feel free to vote there: https://twitter.com/aetrnty/status/817138358392651778
iii) tokens are not for sale yet, rest assured we will make announcements when they are

We already have a testnet running, however we do expect at least a year of further development for a full release.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Is Aeternity going to be the FACEBOOK to Ethereum's MySpace  Huh If so, we should invest heavy  Grin

Watch out!   Grin Grin Grin

A year dev-time for such a project is not long and we try to be faster, but software is just software. The most important thing will be to build up the community. Together we can build it faster. Join our testnet and mine a few coins!

By the way, æternity (pre)tokens will be tradable immedeatly via a smart contract on Ethereum! Traders will trade.

Also looking for exchange partners, to partner up for the decentralized asset exchange smart contracts, which will make batch trading finally trustless.

Please correct me if I'm wrong. æternity blockchain will be running independent on Ethereum. Only the token (temporary) will be tradable on Ethereum during the æternity development. Correct? Thanks,

Correct! Ethereum is great to create new tokens on-chain. æternity is great for useful scalable æpps, interfacing with real-world data.

You see, I'm always looking for great coins out there which has tremendous potential of making it really big!!
After Buying ICN (Which is also backed by Ethereum Smart Contracts), I got distracted by this thread and could'nt help but have a look into it.

The Concept looks great that having a separate blockchain in itself on Ethereum. I have not gone thru ur whitepaper yet, but I will do so in my freetime.

My Questions are as below:

i) When is your Coins tradeable?
ii) The name of the Coin is aeon or aet or how can we identify it?
iii) Do let us know if it's available on your site to buy some tokens?

2018 1st Quarter is what you're expecting to get your stuff going right?

I'll keep following this tread now

Cheers,
Amrut!
Is Aeternity going to be the FACEBOOK to Ethereum's MySpace  Huh If so, we should invest heavy  Grin

Watch out!   Grin Grin Grin

A year dev-time for such a project is not long and we try to be faster, but software is just software. The most important thing will be to build up the community. Together we can build it faster. Join our testnet and mine a few coins!

By the way, æternity (pre)tokens will be tradable immedeatly via a smart contract on Ethereum! Traders will trade.

Also looking for exchange partners, to partner up for the decentralized asset exchange smart contracts, which will make batch trading finally trustless.

Please correct me if I'm wrong. æternity blockchain will be running independent on Ethereum. Only the token (temporary) will be tradable on Ethereum during the æternity development. Correct? Thanks,

Correct! Ethereum is great to create new tokens on-chain. æternity is great for useful scalable æpps, interfacing with real-world data.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Sam123 is correct.
Aeternity will eventually be it's own blockchain.
Aeons will temporarily be on the ethereum blockchain during Aeternity's development.

I think I understand what they mean by escrow. They want it to be like a dominant assurance contract.
We could do more than escrow. If we fail, we could give their money back plus interest.

If the tokensale is priced in bitcoins or eth then the exchange risk for a one year period is big.

I feel like all this money is a distraction, and we will have an easier time writing the code if we can't spend the money till we are done.

Great. Good luck
Activity: 17
Merit: 3
Sam123 is correct.
Aeternity will eventually be it's own blockchain.
Aeons will temporarily be on the ethereum blockchain during Aeternity's development.

I think I understand what they mean by escrow. They want it to be like a dominant assurance contract.
We could do more than escrow. If we fail, we could give their money back plus interest.

If the tokensale is priced in bitcoins or eth then the exchange risk for a one year period is big.

I feel like all this money is a distraction, and we will have an easier time writing the code if we can't spend the money till we are done.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Is Aeternity going to be the FACEBOOK to Ethereum's MySpace  Huh If so, we should invest heavy  Grin

No. That's not good for me. Im not investing but I might follow the thread just to remind everyone of how this is shaping up to be a scam.

It's a free world out there, you can do anything you want.
From our perspective we will make sure all the token sale info will be available when ready, including how the funds will be handled.

Stay tuned for more info in the near future, then people can make their own conclusions.

In the meantime, the testnet is out for people to delve into it.

I think no one actually want a bitcointalk member as escrow lol, i think they are more aiming to respected people in the crypto.
There are many people in the crypto world that are willing to help a great project.

How do you imagine this? We are open to suggestions and discussions. Please propose something @all. Shall really one guy (who?) decide whether we have reached our milestones or not? What happens if he scams us? Then æternity will fail. Hard to imagine how 'escrow' works for such a big project, so let us know please! We are very reputable members of the community and will do our best to deliver æternity blockchain.
we do not accept you escrow yourself.
and your token just only base on eth,you know ,every guys can set up token by eth , you need to finish your testnet gui ,then think about ICO. maybe you can get your money.
Thank you for your advise!
Activity: 249
Merit: 250

No. That's not good for me. Im not investing but I might follow the thread just to remind everyone of how this is shaping up to be a scam.

From our perspective we will make sure all the token sale info will be available when ready, including how the funds will be handled.

Stay tuned for more info in the near future, then people can make their own conclusions.

I think no one actually want a bitcointalk member as escrow lol, i think they are more aiming to respected people in the crypto.
There are many people in the crypto world that are willing to help a great project.

How do you imagine this? We are open to suggestions and discussions. Please propose something @all. Shall really one guy (who?) decide whether we have reached our milestones or not? What happens if he scams us? Then æternity will fail. Hard to imagine how 'escrow' works for such a big project, so let us know please! We are very reputable members of the community and will do our best to deliver æternity blockchain.
we do not accept you escrow yourself.
and your token just only base on eth,you know ,every guys can set up token by eth , you need to finish your testnet gui ,then think about ICO. maybe you can get your money.

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

So you are planning on using a trusted escrow?

We won't be using escrow from bitcointalk users, however trusted they may be, if that's what you are asking.

As we mentioned above we are still working out the details and when we are ready we will be announcing the terms of sale and how it will work out.

We want to take our time to make sure all is perfect, defined and legally sound.  

We won't be using escrow from bitcointalk users, however trusted they may be, if that's what you are asking.

As we mentioned above we are still working out the details and when we are ready we will be announcing the terms of sale and how it will work out.

We want to take our time to make sure all is perfect, defined and legally sound.  
WHAT ABOUT ESCROW? WHO WILL IT BE?

We are still defining the token sale details and we will make announcements in due course.
There will also be a webpage with all the needed info.

We are still defining the token sale details and we will make announcements in due course.
There will also be a webpage with all the needed info.
I am looking forward to the GUI.

Trying out the test net know. I'll report back with my findings soon.

Frank Lefty Rosenthal Signing Out.

Looking forward to hear your feedback. It is an early testnet, however feedback is what we treasure the most.

Also feel free to join the discussion live with the team on Gitter at /aeternity/Lobby.
Jump to: