Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 🚀 FREE AIRDROPS 🚀 - 🌟 eBIT 🌟 -💰 3rd of 7 rounds💰 - page 11. (Read 35329 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
Ebit isn't even listed on CMC anymore.

I am wondering the ebitcoin (EBIT) has 21M total supply while on the other hand at the CMC there is also ebitcoin (EBTC) with 21M total supply too.

You cant compare both tokens just because both has the same total supply, there are many other similar tokens but not all them are surviving. Absolutely it depends on how the dev manage the project, IIRC EBTC was the first one that makes many other tokens popping up trying to get the same success with EBTC instantly but too bad most of them were made to make profit for the dev only.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252

I am wondering the ebitcoin (EBIT) has 21M total supply while on the other hand at the CMC there is also ebitcoin (EBTC) with 21M total supply too.

EBTC is a completely different token with a very activ and successfull community and an interesting project- it has nothing to do with eBIT.

btw - the initial airdrop of about 2500 tokens of EBTC is about 2000 $ atm   Wink   worth to have a look at

EBIT was just a one of hundred copy-cat of EBTC imho - I don-t beleive, this project is still alive

EBTC is very much alive at CMC while EBIT still has no ranking yet. I hope what you said that successful community and interesting project will be seen in CMC too. Just a thought.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10

EBTC is a completely different token with a very activ and successfull community and an interesting project- it has nothing to do with eBIT.

btw - the initial airdrop of about 2500 tokens of EBTC is about 2000 $ atm   Wink   worth to have a look at

EBIT was just a one of hundred copy-cat of EBTC imho - I don-t beleive, this project is still alive
Activity: 840
Merit: 252

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Activity: 84
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Hello guys, would anyone know the current value of this token and the exchange where it is currently trading Huh

The price is 0.000942 USD. I think Etherdelta has issues right now, but it's trading on ForkDelta. It's essentially the same as Etherdelta.
I think the price will remain low, as there is no development on this from a long time. Maybe it's abandoned.
Hello guys, would anyone know the current value of this token and the exchange where it is currently trading Huh

The price is 0.000942 USD. I think Etherdelta has issues right now, but it's trading on ForkDelta. It's essentially the same as Etherdelta.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
Blockchain dev, game dev, cryptocurrency investor.
Just joined the airdrop. Interested in seeing how this token develops!
Activity: 347
Merit: 10
Activity: 154
I think this could be easily a 10x coin, maybe more.

I will HODL and see, I don’t drop this for a few cents and than seeing it mooning.

HODL on guys.

LOL, there is a better chance of bitconnect hitting 1k in a few months, than this crap hitting 10x, but if such sentiment makes you feel better then keep hodling.

I agree unless this coin can get on a decent exchange. Without that it's doomed. Also it would be helpful if the dev would say something once in a while.
But getting on a exchange won't help at all here. There has been almost 0 communication from the devs and I don't see any development.
Activity: 210
BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM
How are the airdrop distributions, are they still on hold and wallet and new markets on development? 7th airdrop seems distant in the future...
Activity: 1
  Cry the bitcoin is changing the entire world i think sooo. If the bitcoin will be the changing the value of price from some time low price and some time more price value so but it will be the great currency i think.  Tongue Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
I joined here.Looking forward to ideally be chosen. Another Bitcoin on Ethereum chain. The last one had a ton of consideration after the Coinmarketcap include. Possibly we can likewise snatch some attention.Joined the airdrop in past bitcointalk string. Joined message
This is Incredible. Another Bitcoin on Ethereum chain. sound undertaking extremely pleasant, look like group token,hepefully will be achievement. Pleasant to see, ANN String officially online once more, I trust this undertaking will succes with that whitepaper.Thanks for arranging it.

I will HODL and see, I don’t drop this for a few cents and than seeing it mooning.

HODL on guys.

LOL, there is a better chance of bitconnect hitting 1k in a few months, than this crap hitting 10x, but if such sentiment makes you feel better then keep hodling.

I agree unless this coin can get on a decent exchange. Without that it's doomed. Also it would be helpful if the dev would say something once in a while.
Activity: 322
I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.

HODL on guys.

In exchange houses we can only see a fraction of the bitcoins issued so far but what would happen in the case that a particular person wants to acquire all available reserves of bitcoins?
I joined this airdrop.Thank you for it. All of you the best for your task and expectation you will achieve your objectives. i dont understand the value of ETH .  Instructions to join telegram group ?
Activity: 165
Merit: 11

HODL on guys.
Pages:
Jump to: