Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 🚀 FREE AIRDROPS 🚀 - 🌟 eBIT 🌟 -💰 3rd of 7 rounds💰 - page 10. (Read 35329 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
why you make a new ann, I already join previously so do I need to submit again?

I had the same problem. It is said before: The old topic was removed since many people sent their ETH Address! And thats not allowed! If you already singed up you only need to sent a new reply!
Activity: 2058
Merit: 532
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
Any updates from this team so far? Most of us are curious on what's new but seemed that there are no more markets for it. Hope they didn't go belly up.
Activity: 67
Merit: 3
is this project scam or what?
No activity from dev team, no news no nothing...
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536
ebit was recently listed on coinmarketcap? not now Smiley the project has probably died ... ok, then I have more garbage-coins in my wallet. only a waste of time such projects.

it had not been a waste, the dev had made it so
ebit was looks good at start, had good support, can't understand why such devs kill their own project easily

there are some much less useful projects around which devs are fighting for them, but here !!!
yeah , i would really like to join the airdrop service in order to get the opportunity to star a new invesment career in thecryptocurrency market, where should i start ?
Hi this is a good news and good posting.I have plan want to join this airdrop.But i have a little bit question. I have blogspot and want to have bounties . I must be completed all the conditions or just one? thank you for your attention sorry for the bad english
Activity: 32
This was an obvious scam though. Especially after asking for eth to do the airdrops LOL. Dev should have at least tried to get on a better exchange and pumped it first before exit scamming.
Activity: 48
Very sad. This token had potential.. Shame that the Dev has not been on here to explain...
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
From what I can see in the roadmap, there is no technical development planned for the near future, no details about long term scenarios. Just milestones with airdrops. The token itself is supported by thin air. No real value behind.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 686
ebit was recently listed on coinmarketcap? not now Smiley the project has probably died ... ok, then I have more garbage-coins in my wallet. only a waste of time such projects.
Activity: 32
As if we needed more reason to believe project is dead, there isn't even any active markets listed on CMC. It's dead everyone time to move on.
Activity: 48
Dev, come on here and give us an update? Thanks
How do I get bitcoins?
What are bitcoins backed by?
Why should I use Bitcoin? I already have a bank account/credit card/Paypal account.
Is Bitcoin legal?
Is Bitcoin anonymous?
Is Bitcoin a ponzi scheme?
Is Bitcoin a “pump and dump” scheme?
Won’t governments try to kill Bitcoin?
Is Bitcoin only used by criminals to buy drugs?
Do people have to pay taxes on Bitcoin?
What is mining?

Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Hello
First of all ,thanks for the post, but i dont know anything about ebit
Is it a type of currency like bitcoin.
If yes,then how can i use it for purchasing items.
And where i can use it.

It was a token that was distributed via a free airdrop. There is nothing else to know, it's seemingly a dead project and it will not be useful as a currency or an investment. Find something with active development and high potential.
What is a crypto airdrop?
What do I need to do to get my free crypto?
Why would blockchain projects give away free tokens?
Where can I sell my airdropped crypto?
What are the exclusive airdrops?
How do I keep my cryptocurrency safe?
Earn a bounty by alerting us of scams
What does the star rating and estimated value of the airdrops mean?
Activity: 2
Hello
First of all ,thanks for the post, but i dont know anything about ebit
Is it a type of currency like bitcoin.
If yes,then how can i use it for purchasing items.
And where i can use it.
Activity: 12
Really good project, but please tell me where can i get more information from this project. Thanks
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536
Ebit isn't even listed on CMC anymore.

I am wondering the ebitcoin (EBIT) has 21M total supply while on the other hand at the CMC there is also ebitcoin (EBTC) with 21M total supply too.

You cant compare both tokens just because both has the same total supply, there are many other similar tokens but not all them are surviving. Absolutely it depends on how the dev manage the project, IIRC EBTC was the first one that makes many other tokens popping up trying to get the same success with EBTC instantly but too bad most of them were made to make profit for the dev only.

yes, i think the idea of token sometimes doesnt matter, all users are searching for is the dev activity, thats why some crap tokens gets much more attention that they reserve and after that they start to do some real works

Reserved

what is you reserved for exactly on page 53 in a dead project thread?!
Activity: 82
Pages:
Jump to: