Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 🚀 FREE AIRDROPS 🚀 - 🌟 eBIT 🌟 -💰 3rd of 7 rounds💰 - page 3. (Read 35329 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Yes, of course, there is a plan. During the week, we will sign a cooperation agreement with a new Advisor, one of the leaders of the eSports industry in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA). After that, I will be able to tell on a more understandable example how we plan international expansion.
brand new
Hai, I really very happy to joined the airdrops. It's very nice and useful topic. I really very proud to joined this site. I want more useful topics from you. Thanks and so much😀😀😀
brand new
Really promising project. I have both airdrops now.Thanks! I really like the idea of the extended airdrops and allowing people to hold and support the token. Hopefully this moves in the right direction and ends up being a good one.
brand new
I have already finished joining, I fully trust that this project will be a total success. I have read the technical details about this project and I have realized that it will use a safe and reliable platform for its implementation and release to the market.
I really wish you luck in this new proposal and continue to innovate in the development of projects of this type. Successes
 Cheesy Cheesy
brand new
I have already finished joining, I fully trust that this project will be a total success. I have read the technical details about this project and I have realized that it will use a safe and reliable platform for its implementation and release to the market.
I really wish you luck in this new proposal and continue to innovate in the development of projects of this type. Successes
brand new
absolutely ebit is shooting up and up and now i'll just buy and hold it as long as it goes up.yes your assume is right of dropping airdrop!!!
brand new
Whelp, I joined the airdrop! So I guess we will see how it goes, good luck to everyone and let's hope for the best. Let's hope this project turns out to be a success as speculated!
brand new
Can you give us more details?
brand new
Nobody owns the Bitcoin network much like no one owns the technology behind email. Bitcoin is controlled by all Bitcoin users around the world. While developers are improving the software, they can't force a change in the Bitcoin protocol because all users are free to choose what software and version they use. In order to stay compatible with each other, all users need to use software complying with the same rules. Bitcoin can only work correctly with a complete consensus among all users. Therefore, all users and developers have a strong incentive to protect this consensus.
brand new
Hi, I just joined the airdrops, hope this project to be a big success, I wish good luck to everyones who are participation in all of this. wait only for the hope :p
brand new
Great. Read some of the plan and DATA regarding to the eBIT. The idea of AIrdrop is foreign to me.  The whole idea of these e-tokens are kind of new to me.  Is this something like Bitcoins or something.  This is complicated material.  With more time I'm sure I could research and figure out.  This site is a bit complex also.  The sign up process was pretty easy.  It is interesting though, that I can and will say.  One prior reply stated that this is well suited for the uprising tokens such as eBIT. I reinforce this position.  Interesting.  I like it Smiley
brand new
Great. Read all the plan and DATA ragarding to the eBIT. The idea of AIrdrop is well suited for the uprising tokens such as eBIT. It can take grasp of costumers interest. I personally vote for this one. This project will be succesful for sure. Good luck team!!!
brand new
Could you explain why do you think ebit currency will complete with future bitcoin, and how u guarantee that ebit will not fail like most of the new electronic currencies till now?
hich kind of applications are planned to adopt eBit? Would it be possible to use it for online gaming like purchase item from a in-game shop? Huh

Sorry if this was already asked but when the coin will be listed on cryptopia? Smiley
since they say it impossible to mine bitcoin with your normal pc and normally there is scams out there how we suppose to know airdrop is not one of them and a waste of time and energy , why should one consider it at all ?
According to my prospective the whole concept of crypto currencies is a wonderfull idea. However the increasing number of types of crypto currencies is a matter of concern.,and it should be rectified... Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Could you explain why do you think ebit currency will complete with future bitcoin, and how u guarantee that ebit will not fail like most of the new electronic currencies till now?

I think that it is very difficult to guarantee anything on this market. The team is trying and offering innovative solutions, I think they have every chance to succeed.
brand new
According to my prospective the whole concept of crypto currencies is a wonderfull idea. However the increasing number of types of crypto currencies is a matter of concern.,and it should be rectified... Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
brand new
If you already joined then there is no need for it!
thank you for all your works and i wish you good luck thanks
brand new
This is better than other bitcoin eBIT has been implemented while this one being the best. Now I think I should have join this early, because this is one of good investment.  Cool
brand new
Well i see other than bitcoin eBIT has been implemented and this is good. Some people are so pessimistic when it comes to eBIT because they are unaware how it has impacted the world today. Buy eBIT and wish you well. KEEP THE TOKEN SAFE!
Activity: 112

I hope 47Bank have a list of updates to keep the investors excited. I think 47Bank have been doing a good job lately so I think that should not be a problem.
Pages:
Jump to: