Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 🚀 FREE AIRDROPS 🚀 - 🌟 eBIT 🌟 -💰 3rd of 7 rounds💰 - page 6. (Read 35329 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I received an email stating that there will be a coin swap of eBIT this April... is it true?
Activity: 1
Does anyone knows, who has won the highest donation reward? Any update appreciated, thanks a lot! BTW, also had joined the airdrop beginning of this week. But a bit confused, as it seems now this beeing a new thread. another quick question. if a newbie becomes jr. on the 2.nd or 3.rd round, could he/she patricipate after that round?
good luck by the way!!
Activity: 388
Merit: 100
Can you give us more details?

What type of details? This project hasnt really had any major developments in a long time, kinda just dying out now

You are wasting your time answering them because they are fake accounts with automatic messages that only serve to send a message to this thread and give the impression that there is activity. If you take a closer look, these are all newbie with just one message each time, and they always mark the same thing.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Can you give us more details?

What type of details? This project hasnt really had any major developments in a long time, kinda just dying out now
What Kind OF Rewards That One Will Get If He Become A Member?
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Hi, I just joined the airdrops, hope this project to be a big success, I wish good luck to everyones who are participation in all of this. wait only for the hope :p

There hasnt been any airdrops for this project for a while
Moving from bitcoins and crypto-currencies the topic of airdrop and wallets are foreign. Is it really that essential to go into such complexities and invest in much more complex possibilities ? I mean is it really that worth of an investment comparing to normal crypto-currencies ? If so please brief the perks... 
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
The team is trying and offering innovative solutions. The idea of AIrdrop is well suited for the uprising tokens such as eBIT. It can take grasp of costumers interest. However the increasing number of types of crypto currencies is a matter of concern

Another newbie posting non-sense thing, are you all paid shill from this project who are being paid to bump the thread so it can be always on top then people will take a look into it?
I have no more hopes from this project, I can even say the project is dead already. As I think I was right, the dev back on his inactivity after the last update of the swap.
The team is trying and offering innovative solutions. The idea of AIrdrop is well suited for the uprising tokens such as eBIT. It can take grasp of costumers interest. However the increasing number of types of crypto currencies is a matter of concern
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767
I do not know if you noticed, in any case it seems to me really weird, but in this thread, there are only newbie messages with just one post each time.  Huh

Now that you write it, I see it too. This is really weird, but i think someone is pushing his army of alt accounts with this thread.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 388
Merit: 100
I do not know if you noticed, in any case it seems to me really weird, but in this thread, there are only newbie messages with just one post each time.  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767
Nearly one month again and the dev makes no update or bring another news. This reminds me of the EthereumDark scam. There the dev was also not much active.  Cry
Hi,
I am very new here. I intend to write an article. Where should it be published. Is all it needed  just writing an article or should it be proved?
That's great ,but what the advantages that comes with it than others competitive  and what can produce ?
Could you explain why do you think ebit currency will complete with future bitcoin, and how u guarantee that ebit will not fail like most of the new electronic currencies till now?
hich kind of applications are planned to adopt eBit? Would it be possible to use it for online gaming like purchase item from a in-game shop? Huh

Sorry if this was already asked but when the coin will be listed on cryptopia? Smiley
since they say it impossible to mine bitcoin with your normal pc and normally there is scams out there how we suppose to know airdrop is not one of them and a waste of time and energy , why should one consider it at all ?
According to my prospective the whole concept of crypto currencies is a wonderfull idea. However the increasing number of types of crypto currencies is a matter of concern.,and it should be rectified... Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Could you explain why do you think ebit currency will complete with future bitcoin, and how u guarantee that ebit will not fail like most of the new electronic currencies till now?
Activity: 112
is the airdrop still available?
Which kind of applications are planned to adopt eBit? Would it be possible to use it for online gaming like purchase item from a in-game shop? Huh

Sorry if this was already asked but when the coin will be listed on cryptopia? Smiley
since they say it impossible to mine bitcoin with your normal pc and normally there is scams out there how we suppose to know airdrop is not one of them and a waste of time and energy , why should one consider it at all ?
Bitcoin is considered as most effective source of money transaction to the new world but how can the bit coin help in development of the individuals in upcoming generation?can you explain?
Pages:
Jump to: