Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 🚀 FREE AIRDROPS 🚀 - 🌟 eBIT 🌟 -💰 3rd of 7 rounds💰 - page 9. (Read 35329 times)

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Received the news about the swap through my email as well, but why there should be minimum 4000 eBIT for the swap? How those who were in the airdrop but get less than 4000eBIT? Are you forcing them to buy more eBIT so they will be able to swap their tokens? Why you do not relaunch the project with the new tokens and restart the airdrop?
I have more than 4000 eBIT, but I just thinking about those who have less than that.
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
Dear members,

First off all our apologies for the "silence" this past 2 months.
We didn't forget about eBIT. We are just searching for the right solution to improve eBIT once again.
We were hoping that slowly the big whales would sell off eBIT so that it would get spread better.
This unfortunately didn't happen.

We are busy in this moment with a new token with a cold masternode function.
This new token will also have 21.000.000 tokens available.

We want to give our members the opportunity to swap ebit to this new token!
We will not revail te name yet since that we are still working on it!

The swaprate will be 10:1

That means for each 10 eBIT you sent you will get 1 new token. We will only redeem 4000 eBIT or more.
So you need to sent at least 4000 eBIT to receive 400 new tokens if you sent 100.000 eBIT you will receive 10.000 new tokens.

Does this mean that the eBIT project will stop?
No we will keep continue with project eBIT but we want search for solutions to reduce the big wales!

Begin april we will sent you an update.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I have read about the airdrop and I am willing to join in the airdrop. Is the project still alive? What's new about this project?
Do you have any other plans in the near future?
I am looking forward to join your venture
Thank you)
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767
Really sad, after this long time still no update and no news from the dev about the future of eBIT. Finally i think this project is really dead.  Cry
To empower global commerce with our innovative cross-border payments platform.
In today’s borderless digital world, Payoneer enables millions of businesses and professionals from more than 200 countries, to grow globally by facilitating seamless, cross-border payments. Additionally, thousands of leading corporations and marketplaces rely on Payoneer’s mass payout services to send funds to their beneficiaries worldwide. With Payoneer’s fast, flexible, secure and low-cost solutions, businesses and professionals in both developed and emerging markets can now pay and get paid globally, as easily as they do locally.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Guys, tell me the project is still alive? Is there news? What's new?
Thank you)

It is long dead, time to move on.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Guys, tell me the project is still alive? Is there news? What's new?
Thank you)
Activity: 238
Actually we are waiting for something new on the project dev, something that may make EBIT has more value and more buyer on exchange. Do you any other plans in the near future?
Activity: 388
what is the price you expect eBIT to reach by this time next year ?

Not a high one if there aren't any more airdrop as planned or some project development. Now it is stuck in the middle of roadmap.

See no value. How to give value to a coin if there is no development, and no purpose? The project was stopped along the way, and it is not about to be gone again.
Activity: 210
BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM

Not a high one if there aren't any more airdrop as planned or some project development. Now it is stuck in the middle of roadmap.
Hello! How much time do you estimate will it take to visualize some concrete effects of the signature campaign in the price of eBIT, for both the short and the long term?
Thak you in advance.
Activity: 251
Dear Dev!
Please add a real exhange, etherdelta is not good.
Activity: 5
Ebit developers have no news, there is no doubt that it is a liar
Activity: 91
submitted details for airdrop bt received nothing
How many decimals to add the custom token to the main wallet? i will be very very gratfull if you give me an answer ? i'm lost now thank you
Hey Ann! I submitted it before! Do i need to submit it again?
Don't have much idea about eBIT but all I know is that it is the difference between operating revenues and operating expenses.
What you are doing and providing is great, I am looking forward to join your venture, and I wish you all the success in the neat future!
Go Get them $$$!!! Cheesy
HI why are you making a new ann, I already joined previously so do I need to submit it again?
Activity: 2
it is really good article form for them who are using cryptocurrencies for this business. bitcoin token , altcoins tokons are most reliable and growing cryptocurrencies . market is covered by cryptocurrency for sell and purses goods and other dealing between worldwide. so altcoins future is good comming generation currency. so keep it up , and invest on it to grow up rapidly. 

Pages:
Jump to: