Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 🚀 FREE AIRDROPS 🚀 - 🌟 eBIT 🌟 -💰 3rd of 7 rounds💰 - page 8. (Read 35329 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Developers of the project, give a clear answer, will the distribution of coins or not?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01
Soon we expect the price off eBIT to go up a lot!
Because for the 4th Airdrop we will start the signature campaign!

I would be very grateful if some devs on this forum would finally learn the difference between an airdrop and a bounty campaign.

A signature campaign is NOT an airdrop.
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
You have not understand yet ?? The purpose of their ad with their pseudo swap and just to force you to buy their ebit, so that the value will go up and they will be able to sell their coins quietly and leave with the cashier.
Think about it, the Devs gave no sign of life for several months and as if by magic while the BTC and at its lowest level, they reappear and want us to buy as if nothing had happened. They just need liquidity, that's all.
You do what you want, but personally, in addition to losing my trust, I would not give them any cents.

Exactly the same with what I think, why they do need to swap and requires minimum 4k tokens. They should accept any number of tokens imo, as it will be fair for all old ebit holder. You are right, the dev wants to boost the price of old ebit so he can sell the remaining tokens that he have = boom nice profit for him.

Please don't buy if you own less then 4000 eBIT! i only want to get the big whales out thats the only thing!
You have not understand yet ?? The purpose of their ad with their pseudo swap and just to force you to buy their ebit, so that the value will go up and they will be able to sell their coins quietly and leave with the cashier.
Think about it, the Devs gave no sign of life for several months and as if by magic while the BTC and at its lowest level, they reappear and want us to buy as if nothing had happened. They just need liquidity, that's all.
You do what you want, but personally, in addition to losing my trust, I would not give them any cents.

If you own less then 4000 eBIT you will not cause a big dump so we prefer you not to buy extra eBIT for the swap!
this is funny.
they hope the big whales will leave.
HAHA!
They will only redeem 4000 eBIT or more.
So every participant of airdrop can trash their coins, they did not receive so many!
Or buy more,...
this looks like a trick to me

It is really ment to get the big whales out so that if later one the price goes up it will not receive another dump!
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

Exactly the same with what I think, why they do need to swap and requires minimum 4k tokens. They should accept any number of tokens imo, as it will be fair for all old ebit holder. You are right, the dev wants to boost the price of old ebit so he can sell the remaining tokens that he have = boom nice profit for him.

we just need to raise the red flag, warn users/kids/new comers
we gave them the reason why it is announced, its up to others to make an understanding on crypto world and these airdrop projects !

but if someone is trying to buy back this token, i bet he/she will invest on monero gold token too :|

grow up kids, double think before losing your money !
Activity: 1360
Merit: 258
Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!

how about the airdrop before? based on title it says the airdrop just happen 3 of 7 rounds
So when will the 4 airdrop more to be happen ?

Actually, in the beginning they talked about "optional" 25 airdrops. Smiley It's still mentioned on their roadmap on their site. 22 to go!  Tongue

Exactly optional 25 Wink but there will really just be 7!

so where is the other 4 Airdrops? will that airdrop will never happen and the tokens will be going to you pocket?
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
What are the terms of the swap? up to what date?
Where is the new token traded?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

Activity: 1
Is this site legit to transit ehterium coin?if then how can i do it?What is airdrop and its rules to follow?What if i mistakenly gace my etherium wallet?Why u have to remove it if we post etheruim wallet?
Activity: 388
Merit: 100
Activity: 123
Merit: 11
i love coins
this is funny.
they hope the big whales will leave.
HAHA!
They will only redeem 4000 eBIT or more.
So every participant of airdrop can trash their coins, they did not receive so many!
Or buy more,...
this looks like a trick to me

Activity: 1
I feel this is going to be good.
But just want to make sure that IS this really trustworth? and what if we have applied once , can we apple again? please someone reply measap
Received the news about the swap through my email as well, but why there should be minimum 4000 eBIT for the swap? How those who were in the airdrop but get less than 4000eBIT? Are you forcing them to buy more eBIT so they will be able to swap their tokens? Why you do not relaunch the project with the new tokens and restart the airdrop?
I have more than 4000 eBIT, but I just thinking about those who have less than that.

Well eBIT project will continue but as i said its to get out some big whales! Big whales can in the future dump and make the price go down again!
And in this moment the price of eBIT is very low! Our new token will have a good purpose for owning it! And thats why we expect a higher price then eBIT at least 10 x higher!

But we will also do our best again to increase the price off eBIT!

how about the airdrop before? based on title it says the airdrop just happen 3 of 7 rounds

Actually, in the beginning they talked about "optional" 25 airdrops. Smiley It's still mentioned on their roadmap on their site. 22 to go!  Tongue

Exactly optional 25 Wink but there will really just be 7!
legendary

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
This new token will also have 21.000.000 tokens available.
The swaprate will be 10:1

That means for each 10 eBIT you sent you will get 1 new token.
This doesn't make sense at all. Why would I give 10 tokens for 1 similar token created from thin air. There is no guarantee that the new token will be worth 10 times more than eBIT. It's more likely it will be worth about the same.
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536
Dear members,

First off all our apologies for the "silence" this past 2 months.
We didn't forget about eBIT. We are just searching for the right solution to improve eBIT once again.
We were hoping that slowly the big whales would sell off eBIT so that it would get spread better.
This unfortunately didn't happen.

We are busy in this moment with a new token with a cold masternode function.

We want to give our members the opportunity to swap ebit to this new token!
We will not revail te name yet since that we are still working on it!

That means for each 10 eBIT you sent you will get 1 new token. We will only redeem 4000 eBIT or more.
So you need to sent at least 4000 eBIT to receive 400 new tokens if you sent 100.000 eBIT you will receive 10.000 new tokens.

Does this mean that the eBIT project will stop?
No we will keep continue with project eBIT but we want search for solutions to reduce the big wales!

Begin april we will sent you an update.

just a small question for those who gonna buy this token with hope of getting swap!!

dont you think this can be a new trick because of the bitcoin upward movement?
don't wanna to judge yet, but timing seems too fishy and i think more of other dead tokens will start some activity again, as devs can sell their craps again and get more funds before leaving again !!!
Activity: 1360
Merit: 258
Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!
Dear members,

First off all our apologies for the "silence" this past 2 months.
We didn't forget about eBIT. We are just searching for the right solution to improve eBIT once again.
We were hoping that slowly the big whales would sell off eBIT so that it would get spread better.
This unfortunately didn't happen.

We are busy in this moment with a new token with a cold masternode function.

We want to give our members the opportunity to swap ebit to this new token!
We will not revail te name yet since that we are still working on it!

That means for each 10 eBIT you sent you will get 1 new token. We will only redeem 4000 eBIT or more.
So you need to sent at least 4000 eBIT to receive 400 new tokens if you sent 100.000 eBIT you will receive 10.000 new tokens.

Does this mean that the eBIT project will stop?
No we will keep continue with project eBIT but we want search for solutions to reduce the big wales!

Begin april we will sent you an update.

legendary
Received the news about the swap through my email as well, but why there should be minimum 4000 eBIT for the swap? How those who were in the airdrop but get less than 4000eBIT? Are you forcing them to buy more eBIT so they will be able to swap their tokens? Why you do not relaunch the project with the new tokens and restart the airdrop?
I have more than 4000 eBIT, but I just thinking about those who have less than that.

Forcing people to buy more on EtherDelta. That's just beautiful.  Roll Eyes Cool
Pages:
Jump to: