Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 🚀 FREE AIRDROPS 🚀 - 🌟 eBIT 🌟 -💰 3rd of 7 rounds💰 - page 4. (Read 35329 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Your idea is nice... I also would like to join into your site.... Well & good investment.... And can you guide me how to invest in this Huh
brand new
Hey, I wish you a lot of luck with this. Of course I registered and I will support you as much as I can, I already recommend to my friends to check out your forum and site. Best wishes.
Activity: 32
Would be nice to get on another exchange. That would help raise the price.
brand new
I joined the airdrop.it was quite interesting topic...and i thought why dont i join this?..so i have joined the airdrop...Wishing for the success of the project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
It would not be bad to resume the distribution of coins, according to the original plan. In general, it is certainly good that the team is alive and engaged in the project.
brand new
Very helpful topic indeed. I have some balance in my ETH Wallet. Soon talk to you regarding sell or purchase.
Activity: 126
brand new
Seems like an exciting project but does anyone know where i can read the Whitepaper for this project?
Also any idea if bigger exchanges like Binance will be picking this coin up. That would actually help the coin succeed properly
brand new

Thanks for the very detailed introduction to this project. I would love to join and create a group of friends who are interested in this project. Let's make money together
brand new
Well Its nice....Your ebit service is cashless and its like bitcoin... A lotta people nowadays, wanna go cashless which is nice and I would also like to accept this offering but You gotta show us a genuine proof that this ebit service is not a fraud and it works perfectly......
brand new
The site is good for those people who are using cryptocurrencies for the business. Remember one person can register using one account otherwise they will ban your account. thanks
brand new
 I have read about the airdrop and I am willing to join in the airdrop. I am just having few queries about it. Hope to join soon after I get a proper clearance on my queries.
brand new
I Just joined airdrop and telegram and facebook. Good luck dev Smiley and keep doing good job.
brand new
Hello dear sir, good post and good topic i really wish you success in your life and in your affaires thank you.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Tw7yXzfoV2tU5gn5Ly3bxjJSgv35TJYQWf
Activity: 1135
Merit: 256
Hi guys , did you received this email about EBIT token swap to HODL token ?:

"Dear eBIT owners,

I haven't been in touch with you for a while!

But exiting things are going to happen.

As you might have realized there is no a lot going on on the eBIT market!

That is why we give you the opportunity to swap your tokens for HODL tokens!

You can sent your eBIT tokens to the next ETH address and receive HODL tokens in return:

0x6d21036EEFc7DF6B6bce32a212F52954D9237048

For each 10 eBIT you sent you will receive 1 HODL and please sent at least 1000 eBIT!
You will receive your HODL tokens before the 1st of december 2018." ??

https://imgur.com/a/SmoRTK6

me too, i m wondering this email scam or not? anyone give some advice and comment, thanks! Smiley

They sent another email now about some "double your bitcoin" scam.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
Start my crypto for better world

"Dear eBIT owners,

You can sent your eBIT tokens to the next ETH address and receive HODL tokens in return:

For each 10 eBIT you sent you will receive 1 HODL and please sent at least 1000 eBIT!

me too, i m wondering this email scam or not? anyone give some advice and comment, thanks! Smiley
Activity: 16

"Dear eBIT owners,

Activity: 402
Merit: 100
Nothing new, this project is dead...dont waste time with this dead project
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Dear members,

The swap is really going to happen!
I had to change a couple of times my ideas over this new token.
I understand you might think this is only to sell ebit tokens.
But no this is not the case!
Because i won't continue with eBIT for a while.
So if you are not pattient i don't advice you to buy!

My honoust plan is to eventually buy back a certain ammount of eBIT tokens myself!
So that they are off the market!
There is no reason to continue in this moment with the airdrop for eBIT holders.
This will only bring the price more down.
Thats why your eth adresses are going to be added to the the new airdrop.

This is going to be the swap token and the token that will be sent to continue the airdrop! Click Here!
Probably this will just be a one time airdrop!
The website / telegram / twitter and announcement will be changed soon!

Received the latest email from them on May 2nd, is this really going to happen while the dev is not even actively updating the project in this thread and he is not even active anymore since the end of March?
Surprisingly the link under the "click here" redirects to another project which seems to be a dead project as well.
Lets see when will be the next email/update?

you really expect this to comes back to life?Huh
it was dead months ago, when they have stopped updating socials and was no news of them when the whole market gone down fro ATH!

somebody tried to get advantage of market recovery few weeks ago, but i think users was smart enough to prevent another scam project progress and the scam plan simply crashed down again

be smart, be wise, dont get burnt twice by the same flame Wink

Nope, I'm not expecting this token to come back as I believe it wont come back since few months back when the dev disappeared suddenly without notice then he came back with a news but he disappeared again. I'm just curious about what is the dev want to do with his token, whether he want to make it live again when he posted about the swap or it was just as what I think (the swap news was made to make people buy the tokens and then good bye).
Pages:
Jump to: