Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 🚀 FREE AIRDROPS 🚀 - 🌟 eBIT 🌟 -💰 3rd of 7 rounds💰 - page 7. (Read 35329 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01
Is there any special conditions to join the Airdrop ??

Awesome, crypto is always the way to go as I hear. Let me ask though, I am new to this token world and I was wondering how the bounties work>

Take few minutes of your time to read at least few pages back to know what is going on with the project. It is not hard to do it, is it? Unless you are here just for spamming with no real purpose. If you are really interested about eBit then you should read.
No one will answer your question as it has been asked several times already.

Did they actually pay Newbie accounts to write this nonsense or are these bots??  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Is there any special conditions to join the Airdrop ??

Awesome, crypto is always the way to go as I hear. Let me ask though, I am new to this token world and I was wondering how the bounties work>

Take few minutes of your time to read at least few pages back to know what is going on with the project. It is not hard to do it, is it? Unless you are here just for spamming with no real purpose. If you are really interested about eBit then you should read.
No one will answer your question as it has been asked several times already.
Activity: 1135
Merit: 256
10 spam messages from Newbies.

That's really reassuring. I think I will put all of my savings in this coin.

Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01
10 spam messages from Newbies.

That's really reassuring. I think I will put all of my savings in this coin.

Roll Eyes
Activity: 2
Please, could you clarify something to me, if I only sell part of my token but I leave some in my wallet, could I participate in the next airdrops ?, in what way that would affect me, I would really like to participate, but I need to transfer some token.
Activity: 112

1 FSBT = 0.0047eth with 0% bonus. Is this the price for new investors starting 1st of april till the ico ends? How about the early investors.
Activity: 1
Could you explain why do you think ebit currency will complete with future bitcoin, and how u guarantee that ebit will not fail like most of the new electronic currencies till now? Will be stable in the future?  I will follow it.
legendary
Is there any way to stay updated with the dev team? What about the next exchanges? Could you please give an expected date for trading on other exchanges?

The latest plan is about SWAP to the new token, logically we will need to wait till the swap done before hoping for other exchanges. For now you can trade it at etherdelta although the volume and the price tells us that it is not good to trade this token.
It seems that the dev back on silence after the last news about the SWAP. He said it will be on early April, still no updates till now. Will he come back after 1-2months from his silence like what he did previously?
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
Is there any way to stay updated with the dev team? What about the next exchanges? Could you please give an expected date for trading on other exchanges?
Activity: 2
Could you please, explain a little better in a most simple way. Why do you advise us, not to dump this ebit token since it will be a high-value asset in the future? How could get extra rewards for being active in only one of the bounties or by keeping the discussion on this topic alive?. Please help us with your answer.
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
hello,

any news about update and SWAP?
Do you think the ebit currency competes with the future Betcoin, if the answer is not why? Now there are a lot of electronic currencies on the net and almost all of them failed and did not last forever What do you think about the currency of EBIT. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 388
Merit: 100
You have not understand yet ?? The purpose of their ad with their pseudo swap and just to force you to buy their ebit, so that the value will go up and they will be able to sell their coins quietly and leave with the cashier.
Think about it, the Devs gave no sign of life for several months and as if by magic while the BTC and at its lowest level, they reappear and want us to buy as if nothing had happened. They just need liquidity, that's all.
You do what you want, but personally, in addition to losing my trust, I would not give them any cents.

Don't you mind copying my post and posting it to your advantage?
I would ask you that once, remove your message or I would see myself obliged to report you.
You have not understand yet ?? The purpose of their ad with their pseudo swap and just to force you to buy their ebit, so that the value will go up and they will be able to sell their coins quietly and leave with the cashier.
Think about it, the Devs gave no sign of life for several months and as if by magic while the BTC and at its lowest level, they reappear and want us to buy as if nothing had happened. They just need liquidity, that's all.
You do what you want, but personally, in addition to losing my trust, I would not give them any cents.
Activity: 165
Merit: 11
So eBit gonna die, that’s a swap.

If there will be a other coin than it is not a swap?

So what will it be?

And what are the reasons to make a other coin? Name already taken?

Glad to hear you are back, this could be easily grow huge. So much people here even we did not heard from you a long time. This shows easily the potential. I hope it gets used  Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Developers of the project, give a clear answer, will the distribution of coins or not?

Which distribution you are asking for?
The airdrop? It was over long time ago...so no free distribution anymore.
The swap? It will be announced in April if I remember correctly.

Why there will be no airdrops anymore? It says in the thread title 3rd out of 7 rounds. Where are eBIT tokens that were reserved for last 4 airdrops?
legendary
Developers of the project, give a clear answer, will the distribution of coins or not?

Which distribution you are asking for?
The airdrop? It was over long time ago...so no free distribution anymore.
The swap? It will be announced in April if I remember correctly.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
The swap amount is bit high but its a good thing the price is not that high so its better to buy now than later before it doubled the price.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767
Dear members,

First off all our apologies for the "silence" this past 2 months.
We didn't forget about eBIT. We are just searching for the right solution to improve eBIT once again.
We were hoping that slowly the big whales would sell off eBIT so that it would get spread better.
This unfortunately didn't happen.

We are busy in this moment with a new token with a cold masternode function.
This new token will also have 21.000.000 tokens available.

We want to give our members the opportunity to swap ebit to this new token!
We will not revail te name yet since that we are still working on it!

The swaprate will be 10:1

That means for each 10 eBIT you sent you will get 1 new token. We will only redeem 4000 eBIT or more.
So you need to sent at least 4000 eBIT to receive 400 new tokens if you sent 100.000 eBIT you will receive 10.000 new tokens.

Does this mean that the eBIT project will stop?
No we will keep continue with project eBIT but we want search for solutions to reduce the big wales!

Begin april we will sent you an update.

Great to see that you are back after this long time. Welcome back! I really thought this project is dead. But why we need at least 4000eBIT to make the token swap? Why not swap lower amounts like 1000eBIT or so. This would be much fairer to the people and the airdrops participative don't need to buy more eBIT to make the token swap. This would be my suggestion.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: