Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ART] Maecenas: First ever fine artwork to be auctioned on the blockchain! - page 2. (Read 12279 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 10
When it comes to investments, almost all ways are difficult and very bureaucratic. But when we speak about Maecenas art auction thanks to blockchain all process becomes very simple and clear.
Activity: 214
Now it is irrelevant to keep money in the banks when you can invest them and raise some profit Cool
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
Hi. How are u going to be profitable? I mean how the project is going to bring the money for founders? Maybe I missed smth, thx in advance for the explanation.
Activity: 213
Quite a project. I think it has a lot of potential and it can compete quite well with other similar projects in medicine area. I hope this project will have a more exposure to the community. Seems like it is not getting much attention.
Activity: 207
How many tokens will be allocated for the team and advisors? And will they be locked? U know it is quite important now
Activity: 193
Ur project is superb but from my point of view it needs more promoting. What are the next event are u going to participate? It will be helpful in the way of spreading the word about project
Activity: 119
How can we be sure that trading information will be kept safely, confidential and used wisely? Can we somehow control the usage of this information?
Activity: 148
Ur project seems to be very reliable but I'm curious if your company officially registered somewhere?
Activity: 28
The project is great, I really like the idea. I have just one question: what is the minimum investment? Could you please answer?
Activity: 233
I like the idea of the project. It looks massive. But I'm concerned if you guys can pull it off…
Activity: 27
I believe that blockchain can make art market transparent and more democratic
Activity: 31
I think that Maecenas art auction is a new step for popularizing blockchain and digital scarcity and of course modern art. It gonna help to create a massive market for digital art and crypto collectibles.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
If you think that Warhol painting is too expensive for you, you will reconsider that, mark my word
Activity: 195
A really cool project that will have a great impact on many areas of life. I will be happy to observe its development
Muo
Activity: 236
Beta platform is ready, but what are the other arts we will see, after the Andy one?
Activity: 131
What number of the tokens from the total emission was reserved for the members of the team of the project?
Activity: 181
Have you been reviewed by any of the YouTube bloggers?
Activity: 187
How will funds raised from token sale be used?
Activity: 213
Your project will surely get a lot of investors and supporters because it is unique and I am sure many people will be interested to be part of it. By the way, is there any plan to give airdrops or bounties?
Activity: 201
How many tokens per 1 eth?
Could you please answer?
Pages:
Jump to: