Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ART] Maecenas: First ever fine artwork to be auctioned on the blockchain! - page 3. (Read 12279 times)

Activity: 228
Merit: 10
I hope this project will be supported and succeeds! Good work, keep it up! Can you link me your roadmap? I want to examine your plans more closely.
Activity: 162
Merit: 0
Art is becoming a financial product now, and blockchain is making it happening more convenient and profitable for everyone.
Activity: 218
Your finances were never such convenient and safe as they can be in art investment on this project Cool
Activity: 220
When you think about art investment instead of having to invest in a short- or long-term art-secured loan you can use Maecenas platform to buy a share of it in tokens and make a good investment this way.
Activity: 41
Hey guys!
Very interesting project i’ll keep my eye on it.
I have one question - can i buy your tokens without using eth wallet?
thank you
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
The project seems interesting, so devs please keep the audience updated, thx

The lack of cooperation with the community is a bit confusing in such a beautiful project. The idea is working but wonder with whom can talking about the code? Do you have a repository where you can test it?
Activity: 225
Will tokens be usable within the project only? Or they are exchangeable?
Activity: 70
What about security? Could you tell us in details how security of our trade information will be provided?
I think it's obvious that security any finding information must be the top priority
Yes, I agree. Nowadays all data about money are an increasingly popular target for hackers.
Activity: 238
What about security? Could you tell us in details how security of our trade information will be provided?
I think it's obvious that security any finding information must be the top priority
Activity: 32
Do you plan to create a mobile app?
It would be very convenient solution
Activity: 43
An excellent and very perspective project with a wonderful team. It is the project for the future, so do not miss the opportunity to participate in it
Activity: 198
Activity: 126
Over the last few years art and blockchain have reached the potential to significantly improve global market and culture That’s why this project is quite extraordinary and definitely be demanded
Activity: 17
Do you have some video or something - about how it works?
Activity: 205
What is the practical use of your token?
Activity: 181
I like this project and wish this will be great. Looks very imposing! I am interested in details of using smart contracts in your project. Where can I look into?
Activity: 187
There are a lot of auction houses in the world but none of them is suitable for usual people. And Maecenas project decides to change it.
Activity: 213
Fine art has long been considered a reliable and safe investment asset class and now it works even with cryptocurrency, believe it or not
Activity: 214
Art market has stayed relatively unchanged for the past three centuries but now there is Maecenas platform that brings art investment into whole new level.
Activity: 144
Could you briefly explain what is your service do exactly?
What is the point of your project?
And where can I find news about project?
Pages:
Jump to: