Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ART] Maecenas: First ever fine artwork to be auctioned on the blockchain! - page 5. (Read 12279 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 0
If you always wanted to afford yourself even a small share of any world’s masterpiece, Maecenas can give you what you want with best terms
Activity: 155
Do you plan a partnership with other developers and art market organizations?
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
it's probably the best project out there, considering quality of the team and idea itself Grin
Activity: 214
Hey guys, i was wondering why we need to use blockchain technology for this project and what purpose does it serve?
maybe i missed something, but im not getting a clear picture.
Activity: 199
Hmmn it's took me for a while to do some research about this project. I'll keep an eye on it for developments and updates
Activity: 146
Do you have any significant partnerships? Can you tell us?
Activity: 213
Hmm very interesting concept....
I just wonder how you will prove yourself better than any other projects out there
Especially with ones that related to contemporary art and have similar concept
Activity: 207
I studied the project documentation and I liked everything. Now I'm thinking about investing some money
Activity: 32
Hello
Tell more in detail with whom you have already managed to agree on the partnership?
This information would be very important for investors
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
This is a great project, I like your ideas! Waiting for the news from you. But could you clarify do your team have enough experience for projects like this?
Activity: 193
I truly believe that blockchain and cryptocurrencies can make art market transparent and more democratic Wink
Activity: 24
More people should get acquainted with this project so it'll be great if we help spreading the word about it
Activity: 119
Our everyday life is more and more for millennials so old-fashioned auctions soon will be replaced by such platforms like Maecenas that gives you a possibility to trade art and invest in it in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 195
Fascinating that now Maecenas looks to become a stock market for art works where all crypto investments are clear and efficient. I think it is magnificent.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
D'you think that, provided that this whole thing works out just fine, we'll see more art-related projects in the future?
Activity: 198
Do you have any competitors in this area? If yes, what are your main advantages over them?
Activity: 126
I have been following the project for a some time, and I have to say that this project has revolutionary concept and great team to make it real
Activity: 176
Currently there is no way to trade shares in the art market before Maecenas platforms was started to make art investment be available for everyone.
Activity: 200
I studied the documentation for the project and I really enjoyed it. The list of team members and advisors is impressive. I also follow the news of the project.
Activity: 14
A good project, the idea will be useful to many people. I think this project will be successful because of the professional team and experienced advisors
Pages:
Jump to: