Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ART] Maecenas: First ever fine artwork to be auctioned on the blockchain! - page 4. (Read 12279 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Will your service use cryptocurrencies only? Or fiat money, too?
Activity: 30
Are there any conferences or showcase of your team members where we can actually meet and discuss with the team?
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
For a long time investment in art was a privilege of wealthy people but now with the help of Maecenas everyone has such opportunities. Isn't this great?
Activity: 23
I follow your project with interest. It looks like an exciting project, if you work hard enough I think you will succeed
Activity: 153
What else your gallery includes ? Where can i take a look at smth if ?
Activity: 213
My friend told me about this project and that's why I am here. I have been searching for art-related projects for a while and this is what I am really looking for. I truly believe that it would be a successful one. I will keep coming back here to keep track of its progress. Good work!
Activity: 149
The idea seems quite challenging but nonetheless achievable, especially with such experienced team
Activity: 13
I wish your team success in the developing and I'll keep my eyes on you. I saw here a lot of interesting and useful projects, but yours is a real diamond! I'm sure that you will succeed Wink
Activity: 14
Ok, this looks like it has great potential, can you tell me more about your partnerships if there are any?
Activity: 201
It seems a very good project to become part of it, it seems that it have a lot of potential, I will stay in touch in this project
Activity: 228
I think that an excellent project is impossible without an excellent idea, and you definitely have one. Believe in your success Cool
Activity: 162
This sounds like really great project with a lot of potential. Huge art trade area is waiting for innovation, but there may be fierce competition
Activity: 218
I have read half of your whitepaper, looks like you set a very difficult task to complete. But after that I saw your team, and this is outstanding. Hopefully you guys will lead this project to success
Activity: 156
Not the first project trying to bring all blockchain benefits to art market. Success depends of many factors; no one can guarantee success of this project. Anyway, at this crypto-fever age, such ideas are quite fresh and it's definitely better than another exchange or wallet
Activity: 225
After this news I would like to become co-owner of Picasso or Dega Grin
Activity: 238
I think that this project has a strong team, which has experience for future development of Maecenas project
Activity: 41
Guys what is the best way to get the latest news about this project? Telegram group?
Activity: 233
Interesting and much needed project. We will see its realization later, now everything depends on work of the team. And we need only to trust and wait.
Activity: 31
Just finished reading information about this project. It is the worthy project! The target audience is defined, the market is not overcrowded. Developers do not hide their faces, it’s inspiring confidence. I look forward to further development Cool
Activity: 43
Hi, what are main advantages of owning your token?
Pages:
Jump to: