Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ArtPro - The Art of Blockchain - page 13. (Read 8898 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
August 13, 2019, 12:21:24 PM
I wonder how many users have already joined this bounty campaign?  Payments will not depend on the number of participants?
Most likely, there will be no distribution of the number of guests.
Thanks for the answer, now I understand how this will happen.
Activity: 66
August 13, 2019, 12:16:15 PM
Hello everyone, I would like to clarify when there will be a token distribution after registration for generosity?
distribution will begin no earlier than the end of the bounty.  So be patient.
Activity: 23
August 13, 2019, 07:45:05 AM
Hello everyone, I would like to clarify when there will be a token distribution after registration for generosity?
Activity: 32
August 12, 2019, 06:38:32 PM
You are busy developing a site that in reality can determine what kind of paintings they want in the house.
Activity: 38
August 12, 2019, 06:27:58 PM
I wonder how many users have already joined this bounty campaign?  Payments will not depend on the number of participants?
Most likely, there will be no distribution of the number of guests.
August 12, 2019, 05:38:34 PM
Our team is looking for diversification of our investments. Will be following your project. Keep us updated guys. And please disclose your personal info from the real world.
just follow this project, the team always gives the latest news about the project.
Activity: 42
August 12, 2019, 05:35:37 PM
Our team is looking for diversification of our investments. Will be following your project. Keep us updated guys. And please disclose your personal info from the real world.
August 12, 2019, 01:16:55 PM
Activity: 54
August 12, 2019, 12:26:45 PM
How can I see which paintings are sold?
You can see it when the platform is launched.  Now we do not yet know what works of art will be on the platform.
An interesting site, but here we are talking about another project and another platform.
what do you mean?  In my opinion, everything is true, a platform for the sale of works of art.
Activity: 44
August 12, 2019, 02:54:32 AM
You can see it when the platform is launched.  Now we do not yet know what works of art will be on the platform.
An interesting site, but here we are talking about another project and another platform.
August 11, 2019, 06:10:00 PM
August 11, 2019, 05:52:00 PM
I didn’t see if you have a referral program for participation in the Bounty campaign?  I would like to invite my friends to participate.
in my opinion there is no referral program.  At least on the official website there is no such information.
She's not here. Maybe soon she will appear. This is the only way to attract people for bonuses.
as I understand it, in the project, in general, in principle, there is no referral program?
Apparently, the development team decided not to add this program to their project.
I'm very sorry, but I would have the opportunity to get additional tokens for inviting my friends)
then you can just recommend this project and this bounty campaign to your friends  Wink
Yes, I will do so, because there are no other options, especially since this Bounty campaign is very attractive, here we can get good rewards.
August 11, 2019, 04:39:34 PM
Activity: 38
August 11, 2019, 04:27:28 PM
I didn’t see if you have a referral program for participation in the Bounty campaign?  I would like to invite my friends to participate.
in my opinion there is no referral program.  At least on the official website there is no such information.
She's not here. Maybe soon she will appear. This is the only way to attract people for bonuses.
as I understand it, in the project, in general, in principle, there is no referral program?
As I understand from the above, there really is no referral system. Maybe it is for the better, or maybe not. Need analysis
August 11, 2019, 09:36:49 AM
Apparently, the development team decided not to add this program to their project.
I'm very sorry, but I would have the opportunity to get additional tokens for inviting my friends)
then you can just recommend this project and this bounty campaign to your friends  Wink
August 10, 2019, 12:22:54 PM
August 10, 2019, 11:58:14 AM
August 10, 2019, 11:50:13 AM
Activity: 44
August 09, 2019, 05:40:00 PM
The project looks good and profitable not to say that only few projects like this has been launched and yet the others fail and did not stay longer, this project needs more adoption and promotion to progress.
Well, for this, the Bounty campaign was launched, which should attract more attention to this project.
You know that sometimes only a bounty is lacking, advertising is also required in order to spread the project or the upcoming IEO or ICO.
Well, advertising is a prerequisite for a good development of the platform, in my opinion.  Therefore, advertising should be in any case, even if the project does not launch a bounty campaign.
I know another good way is advertising on YouTube or twitter. Mostly many do reviews on platforms and wallets.
Yes, YouTube is a good platform for advertising the project.  It is also possible to advertise the project on the channels of popular bloggers.
A good offer, advertising from bloggers who talk about cryptocurrency, is also an option to use for the benefit of the project.
I agree, it looks very modern, because all cryptocurrency users watch various videos on YouTube.
It turns out a good and profitable advertisement for both the blogger and the donor.
August 09, 2019, 05:30:36 PM
Pages:
Jump to: