Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ArtPro - The Art of Blockchain - page 11. (Read 8898 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
August 20, 2019, 05:11:18 AM
will the bounty payouts take place for all participants at the same time or will it be paid in stages?
it seems to me that such information will be more accurate during the completion of all stages of the token sale.

I did not see that payments will be made in parts. I hope that all participants will be able to receive their awards in a timely manner
I hope payments will be for all participants at the same time, because phased payments are not very convenient for users.
but we don’t know if this is convenient for the development team.  I think this is a more important point.
in my opinion, the project team should ensure that the participants get a fair distribution.
Activity: 68
August 20, 2019, 04:01:11 AM
I see that some people are worried about their payouts.  But I think that we should not worry about this, the development team is very responsible for their work.
I agree, as it is checked by time.
As I understand it, you have been following the project for a long time, I want to hear your opinion about it.
is there a blocking period for the sale of tokens for bounty participants?
Activity: 38
August 19, 2019, 06:17:52 PM
Who's the people that developed this project. You got a big dev team? What's their background?
Well, in general, any project has a large development team, without this in any way) the site has a section with information about the development team, you can see for yourself.
All the information is there, I hope that it does not disappear, since it is desirable to know the development team in person.
if there is information about the team, then it will not disappear anywhere) Sometimes it happens that projects do not give any information about the team at all and this is not correct, in my opinion.
Of course not. You cannot do this. Because there is no information and the investor may not come
Activity: 23
August 19, 2019, 06:15:07 PM
I see that some people are worried about their payouts.  But I think that we should not worry about this, the development team is very responsible for their work.
As I understand it, you have been following the project for a long time, I want to hear your opinion about it.
I like the concept and development of the platform. There are not many that can be found. I like everything here.
Activity: 21
August 19, 2019, 01:42:14 PM
Activity: 66
August 19, 2019, 12:23:15 PM
will the bounty payouts take place for all participants at the same time or will it be paid in stages?
it seems to me that such information will be more accurate during the completion of all stages of the token sale.

I did not see that payments will be made in parts. I hope that all participants will be able to receive their awards in a timely manner
I hope payments will be for all participants at the same time, because phased payments are not very convenient for users.
but we don’t know if this is convenient for the development team.  I think this is a more important point.
Activity: 64
August 19, 2019, 11:46:19 AM

Activity: 48
August 19, 2019, 06:49:57 AM

Activity: 60
August 19, 2019, 04:54:20 AM
Activity: 54
August 19, 2019, 03:27:21 AM
Activity: 31
August 18, 2019, 06:52:16 PM
I am participating in this Bounty campaign and I hope to get a good reward in the near future.
August 18, 2019, 05:59:08 PM
August 18, 2019, 01:24:48 PM
Activity: 54
August 18, 2019, 01:13:31 PM
Hello everyone, I would like to clarify when there will be a token distribution after registration for generosity?
distribution will begin no earlier than the end of the bounty.  So be patient.
That is, only after the bounty ends? What is the end date?
I can’t tell you the exact date for the end of the Bounty, I think you need to ask someone from the development team.
Good, but administrators rarely appear here. There are few updates recently in all such projects.
maybe the bounty will end when the sales end.
What date will the sale be? And then we will immediately receive tokens?
no, this usually happens some time after the completion of sales.  I think for about a month.
I see that most projects do this closer to October. I wonder what this may be connected with.
I think this is not connected with anything, just some time after the end of sales and that’s it.
August 18, 2019, 05:28:50 AM
Hello everyone, I would like to clarify when there will be a token distribution after registration for generosity?
I can’t tell you the exact date for the end of the Bounty, I think you need to ask someone from the development team.
Good, but administrators rarely appear here. There are few updates recently in all such projects.
no, this usually happens some time after the completion of sales.  I think for about a month.
I see that most projects do this closer to October. I wonder what this may be connected with.
August 17, 2019, 12:35:24 PM
Who's the people that developed this project. You got a big dev team? What's their background?
Well, in general, any project has a large development team, without this in any way) the site has a section with information about the development team, you can see for yourself.
All the information is there, I hope that it does not disappear, since it is desirable to know the development team in person.
if there is information about the team, then it will not disappear anywhere) Sometimes it happens that projects do not give any information about the team at all and this is not correct, in my opinion.
Activity: 66
August 17, 2019, 12:20:31 PM
Activity: 38
August 17, 2019, 11:03:56 AM
August 17, 2019, 07:57:24 AM
August 17, 2019, 07:45:45 AM
Hello! Where do I need to send a form to participate in the distribution of coins?
just go to the official website of the Bounty campaign and there you can join any kind of Bounty.
Thanks, I figured it out. Now I have joined the token distribution.
Pages:
Jump to: