Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ArtPro - The Art of Blockchain - page 14. (Read 8898 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
August 09, 2019, 05:19:19 PM
when is the exact end date of the bounty campaign?  How much time is left?
I think such information should be written on the official website.  In any case, the team will announce when the Bounty is coming to an end.
Thank you, I'm sure I will have time to take part in this event and get my share of Art tokens.
Hurry to buy while they are on sale. It may be that they can either be bought up or suspended. No one is insured.
Activity: 31
August 09, 2019, 01:47:04 PM
I didn’t see if you have a referral program for participation in the Bounty campaign?  I would like to invite my friends to participate.
in my opinion there is no referral program.  At least on the official website there is no such information.
Activity: 66
August 09, 2019, 01:41:54 PM
I didn’t see if you have a referral program for participation in the Bounty campaign?  I would like to invite my friends to participate.
Activity: 64
August 09, 2019, 01:34:38 PM
The project looks good and profitable not to say that only few projects like this has been launched and yet the others fail and did not stay longer, this project needs more adoption and promotion to progress.
Well, for this, the Bounty campaign was launched, which should attract more attention to this project.
You know that sometimes only a bounty is lacking, advertising is also required in order to spread the project or the upcoming IEO or ICO.
Well, advertising is a prerequisite for a good development of the platform, in my opinion.  Therefore, advertising should be in any case, even if the project does not launch a bounty campaign.
I know another good way is advertising on YouTube or twitter. Mostly many do reviews on platforms and wallets.
Yes, YouTube is a good platform for advertising the project.  It is also possible to advertise the project on the channels of popular bloggers.
A good offer, advertising from bloggers who talk about cryptocurrency, is also an option to use for the benefit of the project.
I agree, it looks very modern, because all cryptocurrency users watch various videos on YouTube.
Activity: 32
August 08, 2019, 04:25:18 PM
The project looks good and profitable not to say that only few projects like this has been launched and yet the others fail and did not stay longer, this project needs more adoption and promotion to progress.
Well, for this, the Bounty campaign was launched, which should attract more attention to this project.
You know that sometimes only a bounty is lacking, advertising is also required in order to spread the project or the upcoming IEO or ICO.
Well, advertising is a prerequisite for a good development of the platform, in my opinion.  Therefore, advertising should be in any case, even if the project does not launch a bounty campaign.
I know another good way is advertising on YouTube or twitter. Mostly many do reviews on platforms and wallets.
Yes, YouTube is a good platform for advertising the project.  It is also possible to advertise the project on the channels of popular bloggers.
A good offer, advertising from bloggers who talk about cryptocurrency, is also an option to use for the benefit of the project.
Activity: 54
August 08, 2019, 12:39:28 PM
Activity: 44
August 08, 2019, 12:26:35 PM
August 08, 2019, 12:18:21 PM
I think such information should be written on the official website.  In any case, the team will announce when the Bounty is coming to an end.
Thank you, I'm sure I will have time to take part in this event and get my share of Art tokens.
August 08, 2019, 12:14:33 PM
I noticed that the site lists the countries that cannot participate in the Bounty campaign.  What is the reason for this ban?
It means that it is in this country that it is forbidden to use cryptocurrency and everything connected with it.
I did not know that there is such an eventual development option. There are such countries in which it is forbidden to contact cryptocurrency.
Yes, unfortunately, are there any such cases. For example, in China it is prohibited, so few people are connected there with cryptocurrency.
I hope these prohibitions do not prevent developers from successfully completing this Bounty campaign, as well as sales.
August 08, 2019, 10:58:23 AM
I noticed that the site lists the countries that cannot participate in the Bounty campaign.  What is the reason for this ban?
It means that it is in this country that it is forbidden to use cryptocurrency and everything connected with it.
I did not know that there is such an eventual development option. There are such countries in which it is forbidden to contact cryptocurrency.
Yes, unfortunately, are there any such cases. For example, in China it is prohibited, so few people are connected there with cryptocurrency.
August 07, 2019, 03:15:47 PM
August 07, 2019, 02:44:50 PM
August 07, 2019, 01:47:32 PM
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
August 07, 2019, 11:31:46 AM
perhaps in these countries there is a ban on cryptocurrency?
Yes, that's how it is.  But the rest of the countries are lucky and they can take part in this wonderful Bounty campaign Cheesy
I will tell you a little secret. All who wish to participate in the bounty program can accept without restrictions.
why then did the developers write a list of countries that cannot participate in the bounty?
There are simply some countries in which it is forbidden to buy or sell cryptocurrency. They have laws that prohibit this.
August 07, 2019, 11:19:18 AM
August 07, 2019, 11:04:56 AM
Yes, that's how it is.  But the rest of the countries are lucky and they can take part in this wonderful Bounty campaign Cheesy
I will tell you a little secret. All who wish to participate in the bounty program can accept without restrictions.
why then did the developers write a list of countries that cannot participate in the bounty?
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
August 06, 2019, 06:53:33 PM
August 06, 2019, 06:42:56 PM
Yes, sometimes not all countries can take part in the bounty. And most take this opportunity to take part in the project as planned.
August 06, 2019, 12:28:26 PM
August 06, 2019, 12:11:53 PM
Pages:
Jump to: