Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ArtPro - The Art of Blockchain - page 12. (Read 8898 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
August 16, 2019, 11:02:23 AM
Who's the people that developed this project. You got a big dev team? What's their background?
Well, in general, any project has a large development team, without this in any way) the site has a section with information about the development team, you can see for yourself.
Activity: 31
August 16, 2019, 10:44:59 AM
Hello! Where do I need to send a form to participate in the distribution of coins?
just go to the official website of the Bounty campaign and there you can join any kind of Bounty.
Activity: 66
August 16, 2019, 10:32:13 AM
Hello everyone, I would like to clarify when there will be a token distribution after registration for generosity?
distribution will begin no earlier than the end of the bounty.  So be patient.
That is, only after the bounty ends? What is the end date?
I can’t tell you the exact date for the end of the Bounty, I think you need to ask someone from the development team.
Good, but administrators rarely appear here. There are few updates recently in all such projects.
maybe the bounty will end when the sales end.
Activity: 21
August 16, 2019, 05:05:31 AM
Hello! Where do I need to send a form to participate in the distribution of coins?
Activity: 23
August 16, 2019, 04:57:34 AM
Hello everyone, I would like to clarify when there will be a token distribution after registration for generosity?
I can’t tell you the exact date for the end of the Bounty, I think you need to ask someone from the development team.
Good, but administrators rarely appear here. There are few updates recently in all such projects.
Activity: 36
August 16, 2019, 01:25:31 AM
Who's the people that developed this project. You got a big dev team? What's their background?
August 15, 2019, 05:36:55 PM
Activity: 23
August 15, 2019, 02:28:39 PM
Activity: 44
August 15, 2019, 02:07:04 PM
This usually happens when a suitable number of users is recruited for mass token distribution. Usually the term is about a month.
that is, you want to say that the distribution will be very soon?
I would also like to know the exact information about the distribution of tokens, when it will be held.
Distribution of tokens will be all after the end of the bounty program.
Activity: 38
August 15, 2019, 01:50:39 PM
Blockchain is the right decision. Do you plan to expand the platform in the future? I mean for example music, own cloth design, etc.
Most likely that what you offer no one will translate into reality. Since this is a platform for the sale of art, not clothing.
I think this option is possible, but it should be another separate platform for selling other things.
Then this is another project, he will not be related to this platform for the sale of art.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
August 15, 2019, 01:37:13 PM
Blockchain is the right decision. Do you plan to expand the platform in the future? I mean for example music, own cloth design, etc.
Most likely that what you offer no one will translate into reality. Since this is a platform for the sale of art, not clothing.
I think this option is possible, but it should be another separate platform for selling other things.
as far as I know, the team is not going to develop any other platforms yet.
So far nothing of the kind has been indicated. Maybe next year
Activity: 64
August 15, 2019, 08:39:55 AM
as far as I know, the team is not going to develop any other platforms yet.
August 14, 2019, 01:15:12 PM
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
August 14, 2019, 09:03:38 AM
This usually happens when a suitable number of users is recruited for mass token distribution. Usually the term is about a month.
I would also like to know the exact information about the distribution of tokens, when it will be held.
August 14, 2019, 08:08:54 AM
Activity: 64
August 14, 2019, 07:12:33 AM
I wonder how many users have already joined this bounty campaign?  Payments will not depend on the number of participants?
Most likely, there will be no distribution of the number of guests.
Thanks for the answer, now I understand how this will happen.
If you still have questions about the project, it is advisable to write in support mail. All questions will be answered immediately.
Yes, thanks, I will use your advice if I still have questions for the development team.
Activity: 54
August 14, 2019, 07:09:27 AM
Activity: 385
Merit: 100
August 13, 2019, 03:13:50 PM
Activity: 38
August 13, 2019, 02:16:16 PM
I wonder how many users have already joined this bounty campaign?  Payments will not depend on the number of participants?
Most likely, there will be no distribution of the number of guests.
Thanks for the answer, now I understand how this will happen.
If you still have questions about the project, it is advisable to write in support mail. All questions will be answered immediately.
August 13, 2019, 01:29:41 PM
Pages:
Jump to: