Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ArtPro - The Art of Blockchain - page 16. (Read 8899 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
August 02, 2019, 07:55:55 AM
I can participate in the Bounty campaign, but only in one form bounty, for example in Telegram or instagram?
Activity: 38
August 02, 2019, 07:47:29 AM
No matter how good your project is, no matter how detailed is the WhitePaper, what you really needed is a very good marketing strategy and effective promotional team that would spread more awareness about the beauty and profitability of this project.
I agree with you, high-quality advertising will only increase the popularity and, accordingly, investment.
I think it’s worth doing advertising seriously. Because this is the only way to attract as many audiences and investments as possible.
Activity: 31
August 02, 2019, 07:03:02 AM
No matter how good your project is, no matter how detailed is the WhitePaper, what you really needed is a very good marketing strategy and effective promotional team that would spread more awareness about the beauty and profitability of this project.
I agree with you, high-quality advertising will only increase the popularity and, accordingly, investment.
Activity: 16
August 01, 2019, 07:18:09 PM
I'll join the bounty thing. I think the art market is ripe for disruption with tokenazation. Looking forward to the development of this.
Activity: 44
August 01, 2019, 06:17:45 PM
how many tokens comes to the wallet when I received them for free, but not buying on the exchange
Activity: 38
August 01, 2019, 06:10:03 PM
Are there any restrictions on the number of participants in this Bounty?  After all, the more participants, the less will be the reward?
usually such information is warned in advance. but no one mentioned anything here.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
August 01, 2019, 06:03:49 PM
Are there any restrictions on the number of participants in this Bounty?  After all, the more participants, the less will be the reward?
Yes, sometimes they reduce the reward for the participants. but it seems to me that in this project they will not reduce
August 01, 2019, 01:09:34 PM
it is not always so.  Basically, the team pays a fixed amount of rewards for participating in the Bounty.
August 01, 2019, 09:35:23 AM
Crypto and the blockchain technology is growing fast but one thing we need to work on very hard is a reliable platform for marketing. This project seems to address this issue. Keep it up guys, I checked your project and marked it as one of my favorites.
I see that you often attend conferences. So I have a question for you. Is there a record from the past of your conferences where you presented the project? I would like to watch the replay
Perhaps this information can be viewed on the main branch of the project.  Here you can find out more information about the bounty campaign.
Exactly. I think that making a separate bounty branch was the right decision. Since the questions and answers here only on the topic.
distribution of remuneration will occur in the tokens of the project?  I just know that some projects pay at Eth.
Yes, there is such an option. It is necessary to clarify. Sometimes they pay not only at ETH but also at BTC.
I just wanted to clarify in what currency the distribution of remuneration will be.  I think many are interested.
Activity: 54
August 01, 2019, 09:09:40 AM
July 31, 2019, 07:18:20 PM
Crypto and the blockchain technology is growing fast but one thing we need to work on very hard is a reliable platform for marketing. This project seems to address this issue. Keep it up guys, I checked your project and marked it as one of my favorites.
I see that you often attend conferences. So I have a question for you. Is there a record from the past of your conferences where you presented the project? I would like to watch the replay
Perhaps this information can be viewed on the main branch of the project.  Here you can find out more information about the bounty campaign.
Exactly. I think that making a separate bounty branch was the right decision. Since the questions and answers here only on the topic.
distribution of remuneration will occur in the tokens of the project?  I just know that some projects pay at Eth.
Yes, there is such an option. It is necessary to clarify. Sometimes they pay not only at ETH but also at BTC.
Not sure if this project will pay in eth or btc.  For the project it is absolutely not profitable.
Yes, but you never know what can change in payment. If something changes, they will definitely let us know about it.
Activity: 54
July 31, 2019, 02:07:36 PM
Not sure if this project will pay in eth or btc.  For the project it is absolutely not profitable.
Activity: 32
July 31, 2019, 01:55:52 PM
July 31, 2019, 01:55:15 PM
of course in tokens, because tokens will be used on the ArtPro platform.
July 31, 2019, 01:21:53 PM
July 31, 2019, 08:58:01 AM
July 30, 2019, 06:21:07 PM
July 30, 2019, 06:06:52 PM
July 30, 2019, 05:47:33 PM
I'm waiting for the launch of IEO. Because I would like to start trading.
as long as you can earn some tokens in this bounty, it will give you an edge after starting sales.
A good option. You can get tokens before launching. Few people provide this opportunity.
Activity: 32
July 30, 2019, 05:35:43 PM
I'm waiting for the launch of IEO. Because I would like to start trading.
as long as you can earn some tokens in this bounty, it will give you an edge after starting sales.
I think this will give advantages not after the launch of sales, but after its completion, when it will be possible to use the platform.
Well, of course, where else would these tokens be needed?  Only to use them on the ArtPro platform.
The tokens of this project will be available not only on the platform, but they will also appear on the stock exchange for trading.
Pages:
Jump to: