Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ArtPro - The Art of Blockchain - page 18. (Read 8899 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 1
July 27, 2019, 11:43:19 AM
How will deals be made between the seller and the buyer on the platform? Will the payment go through platform?
if I am not mistaken the payment will pass through the platform, it is more secure for buyers.
What about payment for the work of artists? What currency can be are paying on the platform?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
July 27, 2019, 11:33:06 AM
Who knows what amount they plan to distribute to the bounty? Is there such information on the bounty program?
the team has not yet provided this information, but I think in the near future they should tell us how much they plan to allocate for remuneration.
If this is a large amount, I think that a large number of new users will soon join us for a reward. I often observe such cases.
I hope it will be a good amount and it will really attract many new supporters.
Usually such amounts are not disclosed here. But I hope that there will be an exception here and will announce all amounts of funds that are collected,
Activity: 54
July 27, 2019, 10:23:53 AM
How will deals be made between the seller and the buyer on the platform? Will the payment go through platform?
if I am not mistaken the payment will pass through the platform, it is more secure for buyers.
Activity: 32
July 27, 2019, 09:34:36 AM
Activity: 64
July 27, 2019, 09:22:30 AM
Who knows what amount they plan to distribute to the bounty? Is there such information on the bounty program?
the team has not yet provided this information, but I think in the near future they should tell us how much they plan to allocate for remuneration.
If this is a large amount, I think that a large number of new users will soon join us for a reward. I often observe such cases.
I hope it will be a good amount and it will really attract many new supporters.
July 26, 2019, 10:25:21 AM
Quite an interesting project in itself. Related to art. I have not met such people yet, and here also on the blockchain. It is interesting to observe the development.
Activity: 44
July 26, 2019, 10:18:39 AM
July 26, 2019, 08:46:33 AM
By the way, I found this thread by chance and decided to register for tasks to get tokens to my wallet later.
The correct decision in this case, I will tell you. Many do just that, but then they do not regret it since tokens are increasing in price now.
Activity: 259
July 26, 2019, 08:36:40 AM
What feature does ArtPro that stand out against other blockchain companies involving art? It's always great to see projects involving art getting into the blockchain technology and must be fully supported by the art community.
July 26, 2019, 08:20:42 AM
By the way, I found this thread by chance and decided to register for tasks to get tokens to my wallet later.
there is an assumption that in the future these tokens will cost a pretty decent amount.  So I think you made the right choice.
It is good that there are people like me and are looking at such projects and who will then use the services of the platform.
I hope there will be many such people, because I hope that the platform will succeed in its development.
July 26, 2019, 07:46:30 AM
there is an assumption that in the future these tokens will cost a pretty decent amount.  So I think you made the right choice.
It is good that there are people like me and are looking at such projects and who will then use the services of the platform.
Activity: 66
July 26, 2019, 07:15:29 AM
on the official website the figure is indicated only as a percentage.  They plan to spend 3% of the funds on Airdrop and Bounty.
Activity: 54
July 26, 2019, 06:33:05 AM
Activity: 31
July 26, 2019, 06:24:44 AM
Activity: 44
July 25, 2019, 06:40:06 PM
July 25, 2019, 06:02:37 PM
July 25, 2019, 03:05:46 PM
I think that it will not come out very nicely for new users who have just joined. It is necessary to observe such options.
New users who have just joined the project, on the contrary, will actively support and participate in the Bounty campaign.
I did not mean it. Just did not write this answer to the question. On the contrary, I always support new projects to show that it is interesting to me. And to give progress to the development of the platform.
July 25, 2019, 03:00:48 PM
I think that it will not come out very nicely for new users who have just joined. It is necessary to observe such options.
New users who have just joined the project, on the contrary, will actively support and participate in the Bounty campaign.
This option is also possible. Always new project interests new users who want to invest in something.
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
BountyMarketCap
July 25, 2019, 02:20:07 PM
The amount is large enough for all users who join the bounty program to receive rewards. I hope that you will succeed.
I hope that the team will pay the full amount of the reward they promise.
Well, I think that you should not doubt it. Because the topic is interesting and they don’t need to tear down their remutation, which they had been creating with the project for so long.
absolutely right, what makes you doubt this project will not pay the full campaign participants?  if you don't get paid in full, the Team's reputation has a bad name.
July 25, 2019, 02:17:03 PM
Pages:
Jump to: