Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ArtPro - The Art of Blockchain - page 19. (Read 8900 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
July 25, 2019, 01:59:13 PM
I think that it will not come out very nicely for new users who have just joined. It is necessary to observe such options.
what are you talking about?  Did you find any problems with registering in this bounty?
Activity: 44
July 24, 2019, 07:01:33 PM
The amount is large enough for all users who join the bounty program to receive rewards. I hope that you will succeed.
I hope that the team will pay the full amount of the reward they promise.
Well, I think that you should not doubt it. Because the topic is interesting and they don’t need to tear down their remutation, which they had been creating with the project for so long.
Activity: 31
July 24, 2019, 02:19:36 PM
The amount is large enough for all users who join the bounty program to receive rewards. I hope that you will succeed.
I hope that the team will pay the full amount of the reward they promise.
Activity: 32
July 24, 2019, 06:50:16 PM
I think that it will not come out very nicely for new users who have just joined. It is necessary to observe such options.
Activity: 38
July 24, 2019, 06:39:07 PM
Followed the link and registered. Satisfied, very convenient and fast, everything happens. Very active development of the project!
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
July 24, 2019, 06:29:45 PM
What number will be the start of the distribution of tokens for users? And what form do I need to fill out to receive them?
You can simply follow the link in the text and register for this bounty campaign.
Thank you, already registered in this program. Now I will follow the process and development of the project here.
July 24, 2019, 02:23:19 PM
ArtPro is building the go-to marketplace for private dealers and contemporary artist to give them a trusted and secured pathway to engage in trade also allowing to bypass excessive fees and the need for intermediaries.
ArtPro is bringing art to the blockchain and will host their fundraising via IEO on ExMarkets starting on July 25th.
I hope thanks to Bounty a large number of users will take part in sales.  This can be called advertising for the project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
July 24, 2019, 02:19:15 PM
ArtPro is building the go-to marketplace for private dealers and contemporary artist to give them a trusted and secured pathway to engage in trade also allowing to bypass excessive fees and the need for intermediaries.
ArtPro is bringing art to the blockchain and will host their fundraising via IEO on ExMarkets starting on July 25th.
Activity: 64
July 24, 2019, 01:47:00 PM
What number will be the start of the distribution of tokens for users? And what form do I need to fill out to receive them?
You can simply follow the link in the text and register for this bounty campaign.
most likely the distribution of coins will begin immediately after the end of the Bounty campaign.  Usually other projects do it that way.
Activity: 32
July 23, 2019, 06:31:04 PM
I join the bounty. This is a good option that you can get tokens just for being active in a project.
Activity: 54
July 24, 2019, 01:24:41 PM
Activity: 38
July 23, 2019, 05:04:23 PM
Fine! I knew that you would still create a bounty program for us. Now I want to say that I will participate with pleasure.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
July 23, 2019, 07:02:20 PM
Activity: 54
July 23, 2019, 01:01:38 PM
I'm watching your project and now I am very pleased to join your Bounty campaign and get some ArtPro tokens.
Activity: 44
July 23, 2019, 06:45:54 PM
July 23, 2019, 12:32:39 PM
How long will the bounty campaign last?  And when will the distribution of tokens occur?
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
July 20, 2019, 08:15:07 PM

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________

ArtPro Platform is starting their Official Bounty Program with Bounty0x in order to reward supporters. ArtPro has pre-funded  $300,000.00 in APT tokens with Bounty0x!

To view and participate in our active ArtPro bounty campaign, register with Bounty0x as a hunter and complete ArtPro bounties!

Attention: Hunters may not "reserve" spots with submitting broken links, empty articles, or anything as a placeholder. You may not use multiple submission content (the same thing or slight variation of) across other ArtPro bounties. You may not plagiarize content and must pass a plagiarism test. These are all strict rule violations, and will disqualify you from any reward in the ArtPro campaign as a whole.

Pages:
Jump to: