Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 ASURACOIN.IO 🌟 Self Sustainable eSport Platform 🌟 Powered by NEO - page 18. (Read 24934 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
asura world platform is a complete ecosystem for gamers,with ebetting as a diamond in the kitty ,also developing of league of legends on the platform.
Activity: 490
Merit: 278
16 days and 3 hours left in sale
163.2 million asa sold. That is fantastic.
Activity: 119
 Nice to know about the plans of this project. Gamers should have their own ONE place to congregate as a community, be able to earn & spend doing what they love, and I believe that Asura World will empower them to do that. Fortunately, the use of NEO blockchain technology removes the middle man, and allows Asura World to run as a trustless platform, providing assurance to all players.
h55
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
Asura coin is very interesting ico. I read the whitepaper. It is superb ! I think this ico has great future in crypto world!

I studied white paper and I think this token will be one of the major eSport Platforms. because it's reliability and also flexibility.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
Can we use the NEON wallets “Participate in a Token Sale" option? I've already got the NEX extension and NEON, don't really want to use another wallet!

Yes you can, developers just recommend the Aphelion wallet because it's easier. Once purchased, you can transfer the NEO to your wallet and participate in token sale with ease using Aphelion
Activity: 873
Merit: 250
SoftCap collected. Congratulations to the team, now it is clear that the project will be developed!
The next goal is to collect the HardCap!
We still have time for that.
brand new
Activity: 0
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
Great that we reached the softcap  Grin still 16 days to go.
Activity: 378
Merit: 47
As I read on Asura's Medium they announced a 5M partnershipdeal with the China-based Fujian eGaming Tournament Group. I think this is amazing news and it will help Asura to expand and get better known! You can read the article here: https://medium.com/@asuracoin/chinese-esports-tournament-group-seeks-to-add-cryptocurrency-to-their-prize-pools-49f47e4270b7

Seems like this is one of partnerships the team hinted on recently. As they promised, softcap is reached. Waiting for more news, as far as I understand, this is not the last one)
Activity: 742
Merit: 260
Asura is one of the tokens that excis me the most. Because the bet and the game will be together. Get it now before it's too late.
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
As I read on Asura's Medium they announced a 5M partnershipdeal with the China-based Fujian eGaming Tournament Group. I think this is amazing news and it will help Asura to expand and get better known! You can read the article here: https://medium.com/@asuracoin/chinese-esports-tournament-group-seeks-to-add-cryptocurrency-to-their-prize-pools-49f47e4270b7
Activity: 873
Merit: 250
Asura Coin has good ratings in World of cryptocurrency. If you want to invest in the project - it's a good idea.
The project represents a new era in the gaming industry.
In the near future you will get a good profit. Don't miss your chance.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
17 days left, i hope we reach the softcap  Sad

I like this project a lot, but what happens if softcap isn't reached? Also what will happen with the unsold tokens?

We have 16 days left, guys. I am sure everything will be fine and the project will definitely reach the soft cap.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Asura is one of the great ongoing crypto projects built on top of the NEO platform. Project team with good capabilities is one of the key factor which decide the target achievement as well as quality of the project. Asura project will become more successful project soon. Congratulation Asura project and the team.

The platform launching in neoblockchain is good but Ausra coin should become most popular one because eSports platform? There are many companies based on gaming plarform, whether we can use Ausra coins in the platform.

It is the big advantage that Asura coin have used NEO blockchain. My point of view that NEO tokens more valued than ERC tokens. I mean projects based on NEO and ERC networks. You can check this on Coinmrketcap, just filter by blockchain type.
Activity: 26
I think that this business is pretty a juicy investment at the moment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Asura is one of the great ongoing crypto projects built on top of the NEO platform. Project team with good capabilities is one of the key factor which decide the target achievement as well as quality of the project. Asura project will become more successful project soon. Congratulation Asura project and the team.

The platform launching in neoblockchain is good but Ausra coin should become most popular one because eSports platform? There are many companies based on gaming plarform, whether we can use Ausra coins in the platform.
Activity: 118
Asura is going to be really successful, the team is very strong, especially advisors and partners.I see many esports-related projects on this forum, every day there's a new esports ICO that pops up, what makes Asura different/better?
Activity: 182
Activity: 476
Merit: 139
Another 17 days ahead and I really hope that the project will bring soft cap! The project is really worthy and I hope that the society will appreciate it
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Whats the main difference between Asura and Bountie? Asuracoin project will disrupt soon the traditional industry! I believe it !
Pages:
Jump to: