Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 ASURACOIN.IO 🌟 Self Sustainable eSport Platform 🌟 Powered by NEO - page 20. (Read 24934 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
I have joined your bounty program twitter campaign.
Glad to be a part of it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
To show our appreciation to the amazing community we have built and continue to work with, we are delighted to announce a 10% bonus airdrop for all ASA token purchases made before June 20th 2018.
Activity: 70
Interesting. I do have a lot of interest in eSports as a gamer, but maybe I would have to read everything else in more detail to understand it completely in terms of the team and how you guys are planning to persuade the market. I just wanna get the whole picture in, but I admit that I do like the plan and the model of the project. I hope to see you guys making it out there in the future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
20 days remaining and sold for a total of 69.5m. it needs to be a bit faster for the soft cap. https://asuracoin.io/

There are also funds from new partners, which can't be announced yet due to NDA. Admins in Telegram chat wrote that softcap is not a problem, we just need to wait for this money to be added to the common pool.

After partnerships are announced, there will be no longer any problems with the soft cap. Everything is going well.
Indeed I am looking forward to the 13th of June as the admins announced in Telegram they will be able to reveal a partnership then and they said through this partner we are sure to surpass the soft cap of the ICO as well!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
But anyway. Discount 20% - its only for first 24 hours. Any limit of tokens for this discount ?Thanks for any answer.

Yes, ASURACOIN have a max cap of 50 NEO per participant for the first 24 hours. Let’s make Asura Coin an unforgettable ICO for 2018.
Activity: 479
Enter the future of gaming
The convergence of e-sports is gaining momentum. Twitch began to accept cryptocurrencies. I think this is a good sign.

I think Twitch is not accepting crypto yet. It says "powered by Twitch" on the Asura website which means they will be using Twitch extensively for streaming services. Nevertheless, Asura seems so ambitous that I can easily see Twitch using their coins in the long run.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
I feel very positive about this project! Thankfully I have recently found this project.the fact that it's based on Neo, makes me think in a very positive way
Activity: 487
Merit: 10
I sincerely wish we can test run the project with world Cup around. We are now in the Era of esports
copper member
Activity: 226
Merit: 1
I am interested in sporting projects. It's a multi-billion dollar industry with the future of a sun. It can always be brighter as the decade elapse
Asura Coin has been reviewed by ICO Beez and got Medium Rating. If you have any question about rating or you want some extra options.

https://icobeez.com/ico_listing/asura-coin/
Activity: 392
Hello!

It's an excellent choice, to make a project on NEO blockchain. I think NEO is great for such tasks. Moreover, the majority of ICOs based on NEOs were successful in contrast to Ethereum.
copper member
Activity: 994
Merit: 4
Asuracoin project is one nobody should miss or ignore. Kudos to the team behind this project
I´m  in  Asura Coin crowdsale whitelist for the token sale. Do i need to do something else? Thanks for any answer.

There are no requirements to whitelist/kyc for airdrop. Whitelist Registrations are only necessary if you are participating in the token sale.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Activity: 224
Cпacибo зa пpeдocтaвлeннyю вoзмoжнocть yчacтвoвaть в Baшeм кpyтoм и пepcпeктивнoм пpoeктe! Haдeюcь нa пoлoжитeльный peзyльтaт Baшeй paбoты.
Activity: 14
I think that this idea is rather a commercial investment currently!
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
The convergence of e-sports is gaining momentum. Twitch began to accept cryptocurrencies. I think this is a good sign.
Activity: 17
This project is really great. You present the layout of the article is very concise and rich, there is something really nice to attract people. 
I'm so excited to be the part of this project and very sure this project can be success later!!!
Activity: 479
Enter the future of gaming
I just explored the Alpha World platform and it looks really cool visually! Can't wait to see it fully working!
Activity: 17
This project is very promising and I hope it will be useful for many people in the near future. I wish you best on ICO..  .There are only few ICO still base on NEO and I think Asura Coin is most unique idea and definitely worth to invest and this is great chance to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: