Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 ASURACOIN.IO 🌟 Self Sustainable eSport Platform 🌟 Powered by NEO - page 21. (Read 24934 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
It seems to me that the project team has determined the right amount to raise funds, which will ensure a good demand after the sale and a profit for investors.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Glad to see that half of the soft cap is already sold. I think that NEO based ICOs is undervalued by investors and it is the great opportunity to get good profit for than who believe in NEO blockchain.
It is more convenient for everyone to use ERC-20 tokens and participate in the ICO. Some do not even know that they are launching an ICO on the NEO platform.
Activity: 266
Cпacибo зa вoзмoжнocть, кoтopyю пpeдocтaвилa кoмпaния, чтoбы пpинять yчacтиe в этoм пepcпeктивнoм и кpyтoм пpoeктe!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Really great project!

One of the few projects that are attractive for long-term investment! A well-designed roadmap, transparency and projected growth - all this is not indifferent and does pass up! Definitely worth to participate!
Activity: 378
Merit: 47
20 days remaining and sold for a total of 69.5m. it needs to be a bit faster for the soft cap. https://asuracoin.io/

There are also funds from new partners, which can't be announced yet due to NDA. Admins in Telegram chat wrote that softcap is not a problem, we just need to wait for this money to be added to the common pool.
Activity: 23
Activity: 698
Merit: 506
20 days remaining and sold for a total of 69.5m. it needs to be a bit faster for the soft cap. https://asuracoin.io/
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
how much people will get into whitelist ? i ask because i want to know if I get in the whitelist can i surely buy asura ?

currently ASURA team are closely monitoring registrations. They aim to strike a fair balance between contributors and contribution amount. So you can be assured that once whitelisted you will be able to purchase Asura but the first 24hour bonus is first come first serve
Activity: 5
Excited to be a part of this wonderful project
copper member
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
this is an outstanding project, I went through the whitepaper and was amazed. congrats to us all as this project will make us proud
Activity: 126
It seems to me that the project team has determined the right amount to raise funds, which will ensure a good demand after the sale and a profit for investors.
Activity: 182
Asura coin is very interesting project. I followed entire white paper of this project. project team also working hard to achieve their target within the given time lines. Progress of Asura project is improving day by day. So a lot of communities are gathered around this project at this moment. Asura is totally NEO based project
Activity: 378
Merit: 47
Thanks for the Russian translation of the whitepaper, guys. Reading it in a native language helped to comprehend your intentions much better.
Activity: 396
Merit: 110
Good, high-quality project. Although it belongs to the gaming industry, but I guess over time the main idea of ASURA can be transferred to other crypto areas. It is also captivating that the project is created in collaboration with the NEO platform.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I got acquainted with the Asura project with interest, very promising views in the team on crypto technology. Perhaps in the future there will be a transition to an even higher crypto level, but even in the present time the results are good.
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
I am the user of some e-sport sites. I'm trying to tell people about this project. I hope this will give results .
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Is the Asura platform only for computer e-sports ? Or also for ps4 & xbox users btw? Thanks for any answer. And i hope Soft cap wiil be reached.
Activity: 140
this is the type of project which i would genuinely like to support
Activity: 160
This is a great project that all should key into
Activity: 25
Really like this project, joining the bounty program right now!
Pages:
Jump to: