Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 ASURACOIN.IO 🌟 Self Sustainable eSport Platform 🌟 Powered by NEO - page 19. (Read 24934 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 11
while there are still chances to collect, good and useful projects should live. Asura coin is worthy of development !
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
THE PROJECT CAUSES TRUST. ALL ORGANIZED AT HIGH LEVEL
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
Innovation Powered by Crypto
17 days left, i hope we reach the softcap  Sad

I like this project a lot, but what happens if softcap isn't reached? Also what will happen with the unsold tokens?

Activity: 521
Merit: 251
17 days left, i hope we reach the softcap  Sad
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Great company, I join investors.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Asura World is one of the most promising self sustainable eSports platforms in the world! It provides tamper-proof, fast, cost-effective transactions for its community via the NEO blockchain. Furthermore, it has key features like community match-making, community voted betting rules, live streams, knowledge sharing between community members. All these will undoubtedly make Asura World and Asura Coin one of the most well-known crypto related projects in 2018!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
https://aphelion.org/ here is the official website for Aphelion wallet if you wish to change your wallet for participating in our token sale.... You prefer that wallet?

For Desktop wallet yes. You can download now and play around with it and see how well you get along with it. Developers still have a while to go before token sale so you can update your wallet address status.
Activity: 170
Great news ! Whitelist is open now and do not miss this golden opportunity to invest the project. Carefully read the instructions and join the ICO to get the maximum benefits. Good luck all the investors with Asura project !
Activity: 119
The popularity of eSports is growing every year, setting new record values. Asura will be the best project in near future based on NEO blockchain.
Activity: 490
Merit: 278
a very exciting project. but I think that at least 2-3 affiliate disclosures are required to reach Softcap. They look pretty confident when I follow the interview of the team. They will probably have a surprise.
Activity: 411
Merit: 134
I barely trust & like project.Asura is one of them. Actually, Neo based tokens is getting better erc20 ones day by day.
Activity: 226
 I hope this project becomes a great success. good luck asura team....
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Regarding the whitepaper and game API integration. Is approval required from the game dev to tie into their API allowing the betting / tourney contracts to be decided? The list of games in the portfolio already is awesome. Just wondering if all games require sign off from the respective devs.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Asura is going to be really successful, the team is very strong, especially advisors and partners. The fact that Cecilia Xu (Perfect world) is one of the advisors makes me think that Lan-tournaments will be held in Asura world.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
Crowdsale moved two weeks later?
Remember it was 21 of May

Asura World has been working hard behind the scenes with some trusted high profile individuals to bring credibility & value to the Asura brand. Leading up to the ICO you can expect an in-depth, interactive, and invigorating series showcasing the Asura Coin project like never before.

Furthermore, developers will be commencing extended testing and auditing of Smart Contract whilst further developing the Asura World alpha for community before the ICO starts.

To accommodate these important changes,  developers have made the decision to delay the ICO by 12 days. They fully understand that some of you might find this disappointing. They would like to assure everyone that every action they take on behalf of Asura World & Asura Coin is entirely for the benefit of community.
Activity: 161
This is and outstanding project love the plan well structured... Anticipating to see this project succeed
copper member
Activity: 504
A successful project with a great future and a team of the best professionals! They have great potential!!! Good luck to the whole team!
Activity: 140
Fortnight is the current hype hope they release api's that can enable asura to host them as well
Activity: 118
Good And The Neo Technology On The Blockchain Tech
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Is there an official partnership between Fortnite and Asura, is their actual integration with the game or is it something completely different from the game?
Pages:
Jump to: