Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BETARIGS.COM - Cryptocurrency cloud mining - thousands of rigs available! - page 83. (Read 200998 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 100
why does it say "Rented - Ends in a few moments" for like 15 minutes or something??

Edit: Nvm found it in FAQ, just reconnected miner and it connected to betarigs for 10 seconds or someth.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
As mitigation, renters that believe to be affected by this can ask extra hours to their rig owners.

Are you suggesting that rig owners should compensate renters for a problem caused by your system???

Are you suggesting this not to be the correct way?
So a renter aka (Paying Customer) who paid you for hashrate, you failed to deliver should not be compensated?
You do understand that this is your responsibility to your Customers as a rig leaser.

I hope that you also understand that when betarigs is down your rigs are mining coins on your choosen pool.

In this case betarigs failed to deliver and not the server owners, you are right that the server owner mined at his/her own pool during that time so time compensation is in place.
Activity: 31
I have sent support a message, hopefully you will respond the tickets soon... Rented rigs, but never got it and now support wont answer tickets
Zae
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
As mitigation, renters that believe to be affected by this can ask extra hours to their rig owners.

Are you suggesting that rig owners should compensate renters for a problem caused by your system???

Are you suggesting this not to be the correct way?
So a renter aka (Paying Customer) who paid you for hashrate, you failed to deliver should not be compensated?
You do understand that this is your responsibility to your Customers as a rig leaser.

I hope that you also understand that when betarigs is down your rigs are mining coins on your choosen pool.
Activity: 210
Yeah he is that 100% is exactly what he is saying
Activity: 5

mux
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Hello,

Tonight, from 1:00 AM UTC to 08:30 AM UTC, we experienced our first load problems in a specific part on our systems. The problem was spotted at 8:00 and was dealt with at 8:30.
This problem would only affect new rentals after 1:00 AM UTC, and ongoing rentals that got disconnected from their mining pools after 1:00 AM UTC.
This problem would delay the (re)connection from the rigs to the mining pool, to dozens of minutes instead of the usual 1-5 minutes switch time.
Established and stable stratum connections were not affected.
Finally, as a side effect, rigs available for renting in the main list would sometimes dissapear from the list, and then come back.

We're really sorry about that, that is our first server problems (besides a 15 minutes downtime 2 weeks ago), we failed to anticipate the increased traffic for this rubycoin launch.
Believe me, we're working fast on scaling up the service, and this very problem that happened this morning has been dealt with.

Mux

Edit:
Ok initial review on all tickets and logs tells me the impact of this problem was much smaller than expected. I have seen a few occurences (less than 5) of rigs waiting up to 10mn to connect to their pool, but that's all.
Activity: 14
Hi Mux,

I have a new feature proposal  Grin

Could it be possible to add a rig field where we could store a realtime monitoring URL ?
So, when the field is filled by owner, you could show a little icon like about "support provided by rig owner" status in the general rigs list.

thanks

regards,

Kraken
Activity: 28
AFAIK, if the renter enters wrong pool credentials or if the renters pool goes down, betarigs stratum shows as offline as well. I had this "issue" on one of my rigs as well, others were hasing just fine.
Activity: 224
Are there problems with Betarigs? I made my rig available but shows offline... And it is online, I am mining, did a reboot, restarted cgminer... nothing. Still offline
Settings haven't changed, the conf is the same as it was before.

it shows offline if you do not have the bat file setup correctly.. look at their example on the site and make sure it matches yours (except for the parts you have to change)

I don't use a bat since I am running BAMT. And as I stated, my config file hasn't changed. Its the same.

But, as I was writing this, my rig is shown as online now. Don't know what happened.
Activity: 175
Are there problems with Betarigs? I made my rig available but shows offline... And it is online, I am mining, did a reboot, restarted cgminer... nothing. Still offline

it shows offline if you do not have the bat file setup correctly.. look at their example on the site and make sure it matches yours (except for the parts you have to change)
Activity: 35
MY cgminer is showing the betarigs pool as dead as well.  I have a renter currently missing out...  

I will add time for them to compensate, but need to reconnect to betarigs first...

EDIT: Back up now
Activity: 175
Hi, I just rented 6 rigs, but 2 are hashing @1/4 the announced power and one isn't working at all.

Could we see any refund or is it dead ?

cheers, and nice work btw (for the website i mean)

if you contact support about it they will confirm what you have stated and issue you a refund.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Hi, I just rented 6 rigs, but 2 are hashing @1/4 the announced power and one isn't working at all.

Could we see any refund or is it dead ?

cheers, and nice work btw (for the website i mean)
Are there any plans to implement renewal / extend of rented rigs? So I do not have to wait until they finish and rent them again. Just click "renew / extend" and choose time period.

Probably not. The reason is that rig owner may want to change the price for the next rental...

However, I already suggested, the betarigs could email you an alert when rig is available to rent again. Hope mux sees this...

Well, the price could change but I could still want to "renew" the rig. And if not - it would be released to public.

Any plans to implement BTC account to store some BTC funds and use it to pay for rigs?
It is really time (and fee) consuming to pay for each and every rig separately.
Hi

users can click to "rent" on a rig.

The rig is reserved and is waiting btc payement and one confirmation.

During this time, rig is not available for renting.
Of course, after some minutes, it become available again if betarigs doesn't receive payement.

Activity: 2
how can it be rented but not paid?
Activity: 132
It does happen occasionally Kraken, I'm guessing its part of why all the rig rentals shot up to 0.017 just now.
Hi,

I think some users are "flooding" renting offers and cheat.  Angry
I explain: they rent all rigs cheapers than their own but they never pay..

So, during this time, the cheaper rigs disappear from the list and price are increasing artificially.

I had the case several times.
My rig was rented but never paid and during this time, my ring isn't show in the renting list. Cheaters can rent with desired price..

Of course it isn't possible to contact them.

Please can you check it and ban cheater ?

Thanks

regards,

Kraken
Pages:
Jump to: