Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] "BitBaY" Commission Bonds thread! - page 2. (Read 16640 times)

Activity: 354
Merit: 250
Fully funded no I wish. As you can imagine Legal can be costly especially with start ups like this.
I will have that checked out. I am amazed that people still actually use IE ewww. Smiley

For what it's worth, the site won't load on IE8 through a proxy.

Also, crowdfunding? Weren't you guys fully funded?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
For what it's worth, the site won't load on IE8 through a proxy.

Also, crowdfunding? Weren't you guys fully funded?
Its time for some long over due Updates. From here on Updates will be screened and posted weekly.
Bityay has once again undergone a complete rewrite. We are now faster and more secure than ever.
I am really excited about our chat feature where Buyers and sellers will be able to connect in real time.

We are also starting an aggressive campaign to promote Bityay and crowd fund our legal and other fees.
We figured the best way to crowd fund would be to build a coin voting and ad presale platform.
Some screens from early development have been posted there to view.

http://FUNDING.BITYAY.COM

20 coins will be chosen from over 100+ coins the minimum vote is .001 btc.
The top 20 coins will be selected for usage with bityay.
This means you can buy or sell, and get paid with 20 different coins plus bitcoin and litecoin.

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I always feel bad for folks in these situations. All it takes is for the interested parties to group together, assess their total losses, and contact authorities.

True. I hope they do get their act together and do something because this charade has gone on far too long.
I always feel bad for folks in these situations. All it takes is for the interested parties to group together, assess their total losses, and contact authorities.
Folks are still remaining calm, months after the 'just days away' notices.

Hahahaha

Vesper,

In all honesty it is sad to see them announce they have acquired an online business and will use that to advertise the Bitbay/Yay site if it ever comes along but they are not giving back funds that investors requested.

Transit asked for his 1.25btc back but never got it... This situation was disastrous from the off. I feel so sorry for all the investors.

For them to be told it was days away and then to be given various bits of useless information to get investors' hopes up, surely that was the wrong thing to do.

I hope someone based in the US will at least contact the police and let them investigate. It will most probably lead to criminal charges against the perpetrators and that will be a valuable lesson to any other would-be investment seeking 'business person' on this site.
Folks are still remaining calm, months after the 'just days away' notices.

Here's an image of how they look:

Hahahaha

Please stay calm Wink I promise its coming.

BWAHAHAHA.... oooh... whoo... too funny... or was that an unintended pun? Couldn't help myself!

Daemon, do you think this situation will ever be resolved? Will the investors ever get their BTC or money-equivalent back?
Activity: 630

BWAHAHAHA.... oooh... whoo... too funny... or was that an unintended pun? Couldn't help myself!

When 1 BTC = 100k USD I could have a lifetime of "services" to get my money back.

I just want what I paid. I kept calm and waited, too long to be honest.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
When 1 BTC = 100k USD I could have a lifetime of "services" to get my money back.

I just want what I paid. I kept calm and waited, too long to be honest.
Trust me if I had the funds to repay you all I would.  I would like to buy back everything but it just isn't possible for me to do so.
If your serious I would love to meet you guys to Smiley Maybe we will see each other at a Bitcoin conference in the near future I hope.

Maybe they'd be willing to enjoy some 'services' instead? lol, who knows

Trust me if I had the funds to repay you all I would.  I would like to buy back everything but it just isn't possible for me to do so.
If your serious I would love to meet you guys to Smiley Maybe we will see each other at a Bitcoin conference in the near future I hope.

Keep in mind though I am trying my best and giving it everything I have including my own money and
Bad press isn't good for any of us. It sure isn't getting any one payed back or the site going any faster.

~Cassie

It would be real nice to meet these guys IRL  Grin

Someday they'll pay, one way or the other.
It would be real nice to meet these guys IRL  Grin

Someday they'll pay, one way or the other.
Activity: 739
I would like my funds back, 1.25 BTC

1L5jgwooTRVCw8bfguQM2MkDpE58yeRDJ

Yeah, I just tried a few days ago. No dice.
I would like my funds back, 1.25 BTC

1L5jgwooTRVCw8bfguQM2MkDpE58yeRDJ

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

Progress is being made. We caught some major security flaws left by previous coders.
I don't think they where intentionally left. We are now auditing and patching the code.
Unfortunately a few things need to be completely restructured.

We have also moved the workspace to a digital-ocean vps. We should have some substantial updates coming soon.
On another note our group has acquired Cam4BTC.com a p2p live streaming service.
We are hoping it will be a good advertising platform for BitYay.

~Alec Prince

Bad Wolf Group.

I'd just like to add that I only check bitcointalk once or twice a month, but as an investor I'd like to know that progress is still being made.  Any update for May?
Activity: 314
I'd just like to add that I only check bitcointalk once or twice a month, but as an investor I'd like to know that progress is still being made.  Any update for May?
He used the word Haxor.

Haha. Smiley

Sarcasm detection failed ....

Your imagination is running wilder than your 'project manager' boss. Calm down.
Pages:
Jump to: