Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] "BitBaY" Commission Bonds thread! - page 4. (Read 16640 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Vesper, it was all lies from the beginning... sadly that is the truth. There was no beginning stretch, nothing in the middle and definitely NO home stretch!

Daemon tried to reason with her, asking for her to issue bonds for the BTC invested and partly stolen but in her last post she said she was restructuring everything on a 25% floating coupon rate. How many people have tried to reason with her, making all sorts of requests and compromises but she is an absolute disgrace with zero credibility

In the end, she has used some Tom, Dick and Harry company based in India to 'design' the website using your investments and what a mess it looks. After viewing it, it is clear that several months of 'work' later, the 'work' is a load of rubbish! She said her developer was having issues implementing an API for payment processing.... this is beyond a joke.

As you mentioned, her citing the value of BTC as a possible reason for the 'project' to fail is ridiculous. Her also citing the original 50% payout structure as flawed does not contribute to the fact she had enough BTC to at least get a website coded. So according to her, if the terms of payout were different the site would be ready to go live? What nonsense!

If 11BTC was raised in total and 6.825 was stolen by her chosen coder Justin, it still left 4.175BTC in her possession and that was more than enough to do the job. How much of that BTC remains?

She has totally destroyed and mismanaged this project. I feel so sorry for all you investors ......

If I were an investor I would have informed the police the moment the allegation of the theft came to light. It is still not too late for investors to get the police involved.

March 25th you were in the home stretch, this usually means finishing touches. Now you're at a snag and everything is slow? And you said before, I believe, that the development was prepaid, so why would a BTC crash cause an issue?

I know developers on this forum which have stood up complex bitcoin sales shops with very in depth webcode, in a matter of a week or so. It's been how many months and there's not even a website?

This is why I said, I didn't expect to hear anything. This project is dead.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
March 25th you were in the home stretch, this usually means finishing touches. Now you're at a snag and everything is slow? And you said before, I believe, that the development was prepaid, so why would a BTC crash cause an issue?

I know developers on this forum which have stood up complex bitcoin sales shops with very in depth webcode, in a matter of a week or so. It's been how many months and there's not even a website?

This is why I said, I didn't expect to hear anything. This project is dead.
Activity: 354
Merit: 250
Nope, but I sortof never expected any either.

Always good to hear from a cheeky chappy though haha.
Vesper... Over three and a half months after your post below, did you actually see any tangible results?

Cassie,

While I understand the need for secuity over DNS convention, I'm sure for the sake of progress updates you could privately provide the stakeholders with IP addresses which they could periodically check things out. How does that sound?

Yes i defiantly agree we should do that Smiley
A private opening once it's "complete" to the 'investors' would be worthwhile.
A private opening once it's "complete" to the 'investors' would be worthwhile.

Good timing Vesper Smiley I was just about to release an update to day. We are coming into the home stretch. The Auction site should be finished by the end of this week.
I am in no way making any promises though. I have learned Anything that can go wrong will go wrong.
I want to release a preview but I think I should wait till I am finished with all the final design elements. What do you think?

Ping.
Ping.
February 27, 2014, 05:50:49 AM

We are nearing the 50% completion mark and as soon as the final design changes are done to the home page we will be releasing a live preview .
I will also be sending out information on the Bonds and coupon payout and floating interest rate system to investors in the coming week.

Everything has been going smoothly except for the price of  btc took a dive but at this point we still have enough funding to complete development.

~Cassie

Any update?
Activity: 314
February 26, 2014, 12:25:16 AM
Any update?
February 15, 2014, 06:35:33 PM
Here is a little preview of what we are working on . Your constructive feedback is welcomed.

We have moved the site out into a live work space expect a live preview soon Smiley

February 10, 2014, 04:13:14 AM

No one showed up lol I guess we will have to rescheduled with a better date and time.

How did the investor meeting go? I wasn't around for it.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
February 09, 2014, 09:21:56 PM
How did the investor meeting go? I wasn't around for it.
February 06, 2014, 09:52:51 AM
I won't be available, but feel free to send me the cliffnotes.
Activity: 725
February 06, 2014, 06:38:43 AM

Just want to give investors a quick update.

As of today we've hired a Great Company to develop and design the auction house website we chose not to go with an individual Freelancer.

Im wanting to have a closed G+ meeting with investors Only This Sunday 6pm est.

If Investors could please PM me with their Google E-mail addresses so i can get the invites out that would be great.

We are also still on Schedule ATM.

Thanks.

~Cassie

Glad there has been some progress, will PM now Smiley
February 06, 2014, 04:46:26 AM

Just want to give investors a quick update.

As of today we've hired a Great Company to develop and design the auction house website we chose not to go with an individual Freelancer.

Im wanting to have a closed G+ meeting with investors Only This Sunday 6pm est.

If Investors could please PM me with their Google E-mail addresses so i can get the invites out that would be great.

We are also still on Schedule ATM.

Thanks.

~Cassie
February 03, 2014, 07:06:10 PM
You are all getting scammed by an internet opportunist that will do whatever it takes to get your cash. Look her up, it's bullshit from a bulllshit person that was never willing to work hard, just take off her clothes. If you google you will see that she always takes the easy route, this is not someone you want to put money into.

This cassieheart is a stripper, whore, scam artist. DO NOT INVEST

People have invested 11BTC, it is too late to advise them not to invest.

Justin stole 6.825BTC of Round 2 investments

Cassie claims she still has 4.175BTC of Round 1 investments

Though I agree with your sentiments "she is not someone you want to put money in to", I do think it is harsh to call her some of the names you did. I think it is advisable for profanities to be excluded from posts please.

Do you have any ideas to contribute which might be beneficial for investors and community alike? She stated it is 25% complete and stated she will not refund any of the investors even though two have openly asked for refunds here a few posts back.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
February 02, 2014, 11:13:55 PM
You are all getting scammed by an internet opportunist that will do whatever it takes to get your cash. Look her up, it's bullshit from a bulllshit person that was never willing to work hard, just take off her clothes. If you google you will see that she always takes the easy route, this is not someone you want to put money into.

This cassieheart is a stripper, whore, scam artist. DO NOT INVEST
Pages:
Jump to: