Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] "BitBaY" Commission Bonds thread! - page 3. (Read 16640 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Your imagination is running wilder than your 'project manager' boss. Calm down.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
@Alec
Please, do not insult anyone. Vesper has knowledge because he deals with these sorts of things. Daemon also is not your average John Doe either, he is intelligent and spent a lot of time trying to get the 'project manager' to see the light of day. As for me, I am a coder and developer. I have a full time day job which is in a totally unrelated field and I code in my spare time. I was the one who pointed out the previous $47 turnkey solution which was being banded about as custom coding for the then BitBay site.

You do not have the full facts. During the initial lovers tiff between your 'project manager' and Justin when most people were siding with Justin it was moi who pointed out the facts and sided with her over Justin. I encouraged her and backed her up until the point when it finally emerged that she was not just only incompetent but was a total failure so far as business, management and time-keeping were concerned.

I re-iterate... I sincerely wish she makes millions and gazillions of dollars a week and becomes richer than Bill Gates. She can keep all the Floating Coupons and the 50% 'auction commissions profits' for herself. No doubt she and her BitYay will conquer the WWW so surely she can refund the investors who want their money back. She can make this refund because she knows she has a surefire super-duper hit of a website on her hands and being the super-duper manager she is full of business acumen and intelligence she knows she should not part with 50% of her millions and gazillions of dollars every week IF she can refund the original investors.

For those of you who wish to stay on-board BitYay, I wish you success. For those of you who have had enough and want a refund, I stand alongside you.

@Daemon
Good to hear from you. Please let us know if she has given you the refund in the BTC as requested. I will send you a PM regarding some good news. I have filled Vesper in and a few others.

@Vesper
I have to say if she is offering you a refund then take it but insist on getting it back in BTC if you can. Please let us know how that goes.
Your inability to understand web development is the problem here. This has been coded from scratch, No turnkey script was used.
This is nothing like what was presented before.This is the work space it was actually not supposed to be released yet to anyone.
With all the uproar I decided it was best to show you guys some work .

This project took elements and inspiration from sites like Cryptothrift, Coingig, Bitmit and Ebay.
This doesn't mean its a box product or some copy its actually very unique product being developed.

The bottom line here is your a investor Your hurting the project not helping it by whining and nit picking in public.
All of you have our contacts you can express your concerns at anytime in private.

If you no longer care about the project that's fine move along ...
If you want to contribute with something constructive I welcome your input.

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
DF's post is spot on. Most of us were here from the outset, this isn't just trolling.

Like I said.. it was stated that things were pretty much coming upon completion, which usually means full-blown-launch testing. If that's the case, then superduper, let's see it this weekend....
Activity: 630
No I thought your average person would have know that it was just for testing purposes.
All of this can be changed from the admin panel. Most everything can be edited from the admin panel.

Once again, I am not sure why you guys are trying so hard.... Just doesn't make sense.
There are plenty of scam sites and thief's taking off with peoples BTC but you choose to start here? Weird to say the least.

We are working hard trying to provide what was promised.
I guess I cant expect much out of a key board warriors on a forum.

This is unfortunate... just... really not something that should take this long if this was your base to start with...

http://incarnatesoftware.com/INC03/Bityay/faq.php

https://cryptothrift.com/

Did you just assume no one was going to pay attention to the FAQ since this is just a preview? Or just another slip up revealing a cloned site?

If you are offering refunds... I will take my .25 BTC as well... in BTC form please. 1DAemoNXFNQxeDQAeRdEg245WvYsCfdgE9

On the contrary... you can expect much more from those who care to look deeper... I was pointing out the fact that you had a FAQ full of things from cryptothrift which shows once again, this is not an original site being coded... it is just another box product being edited to fit. You could have easily deleted all those FAQs and created a handful of ones tailored to BitYay but that did not happen.

I suggest you start from the OP and read this entire thread before you start throwing out the "...but you choose to start here?" and the "I guess I cant expect much out of a key board warriors on a forum." I am not just some troll here... I gave plenty of effort and time to help Cassie at the start of all the trouble and your lack of understanding and context of what has transpired in this thread is laughable. I don't care that you can add/remove FAQs through a management portal and what is there now is just a preview to test... it shows lack of care for details and your comments show your inability to absorb the facts of what has been posted here before your involvement.

I stand by my post... this is a copy of a site which was the same crap that was being pushed before... and this time around... I prefer repayment rather than sit idly by.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
You are all getting scammed by an internet opportunist that will do whatever it takes to get your cash. Look her up, it's bullshit from a bulllshit person that was never willing to work hard, just take off her clothes. If you google you will see that she always takes the easy route, this is not someone you want to put money into.

This cassieheart is a stripper, whore, scam artist. DO NOT INVEST

She has "obviously fake" boobs:

That is a sign to be extremely cautious with your money.
No I thought your average person would have know that it was just for testing purposes.
All of this can be changed from the admin panel. Most everything can be edited from the admin panel.

Once again, I am not sure why you guys are trying so hard.... Just doesn't make sense.
There are plenty of scam sites and thief's taking off with peoples BTC but you choose to start here? Weird to say the least.

We are working hard trying to provide what was promised.
I guess I cant expect much out of a key board warriors on a forum.

http://i.imgur.com/Wk8UJOg.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/OB0mNpM.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/t6YoUDr.jpg

This is unfortunate... just... really not something that should take this long if this was your base to start with...

Did you just assume no one was going to pay attention to the FAQ since this is just a preview? Or just another slip up revealing a cloned site?

If you are offering refunds... I will take my .25 BTC as well... in BTC form please. 1DAemoNXFNQxeDQAeRdEg245WvYsCfdgE9
Activity: 630

Activity: 354
Merit: 250
Vesper give me your Paypal address and I will gladly refund your investment = to 0.075 BTC .

I remember that conversation, and in fact she received great advice from several folks.

As to what should happen next.. I believe 'should' is the wrong word since nothing can be enforced. What is going to happen, maybe, is we'll see something eventually pop up.

This boils down to someone saying they'll do something, and regardless of circumstances, cannot deliver on their word. Some of the investors said they wanted refunds, some didn't care, and some probably aren't even monitoring this anymore.

Regardless of current progress, if someone wants out they should be given an out. The current progress is lacking.

I remember that conversation, and in fact she received great advice from several folks.

As to what should happen next.. I believe 'should' is the wrong word since nothing can be enforced. What is going to happen, maybe, is we'll see something eventually pop up.

This boils down to someone saying they'll do something, and regardless of circumstances, cannot deliver on their word. Some of the investors said they wanted refunds, some didn't care, and some probably aren't even monitoring this anymore.

Regardless of current progress, if someone wants out they should be given an out. The current progress is lacking.
@Alec
Thank you for your post. You seem an intelligent and articulate person and I appreciate the manner in which you replied.

I do think though that since you were not in the mix when this whole charade started, the onus was on the 'project manager' to ensure you had the full facts. Everything I stated was correct. I disagree with you when you state that when an employee of the 'project manager' steals an investment of over US$8000 it is an uneducated business decision and not a crime. Actually, it is most definitely a crime.

I sincerely wish and hope that the 'project manager' can launch whatever site she intends to and she makes millions and gazillions of dollars a week but to be honest none of the investors believe her. If she feels so strongly that it will happen then she should increase her work rate in the industry she has chosen to work in so she can receive more BTC as payment and then use those payments to give back the funds to investors. Then after that she can launch her site and reap the rewards of her BitYay business when it no doubt conquers the world.

How long would it take a an adult cam-girl to earn 11BTC? If she does the things on cam that have been mentioned here in the past then surely she receives good remuneration and can easily pay back all the investors and then launch BitYay herself whenever it is ready and keep 100% of the 'floating coupons' for herself.

I really understand and appreciate your stance. You have just entered the scene and seem keen to get this 'project' moving forward but sadly IMHO even with your new fresh approach and input, it is too late to save this 'project'. There was never a project in the first place, it was more of a scam than a 'project'.

@Vesper
If you recall a few months back (just for the sake of the investors who lost 6.825BTC as a result of the theft by Justin) I offered a generous donation. You quite rightly pointed out to her that she should have accepted the term but she refused to budge point blank. When Daemon tried to reason with her she wasted his time and did nothing with the advice he gave her.

What do you think should happen next? I just feel sorry for the investors who have lost their investment and had so much misinformation and lies about the status of the 'project'.
Organised DDoS attack > please elaborate on this more Huh? I don't know of any attacks that happened..

Set up of a malicious/infected website. > I would love to see proof of this. I was unable to substantiate this claim.

All you have to do is read over this thread and the other 2 original which relate to it, all the evidence is there.

Not to mention I know myself and others stated there should be frequent updates of current status/progress/etc, at least weekly. And as we can see from the threads, there's been none of that. This is on whomever is claiming to be in charge.

Doubtful anyone will take any of this seriously anyhow, there are other bitcoin marketplaces out right now.
No I am not a full stack developer but I do have a background in computer science. I was a machinist by trade
CNC programmer ect... Just because I am in the adult industry doesn't make me any less qualified.

[b]Organised DDoS attack[/b] > please elaborate on this more Huh? I don't know of any attacks that happened..

Set up of a malicious/infected website. > I would love to see proof of this. I was unable to substantiate this claim.

Threats to kill > There was a formal apology to Cassie and from what I understand it was a indirect threat.

Mismanagement of 11BTC of investors funds > uneducated business decisions, but not a crime. We all learn from our mistakes.

Theft of 6.825BTC > You can chalk that up to miss management of funds but not direct theft at this point.

Inviting investors to part with 11BTC without a proper contract and protocols and refusing to refund those wanted it
Unilaterally changing the terms in which the investors invested thus modifying their investment without consultation

Once again uneducated business decisions, but not a crime. We are trying to move forward our time and energy
is better spent on the task at hand and not on defending every move.
It has already been stated that mistakes where made and a formal apology was presented, now lets move forward.
If any of the Public or Investors have questions pertaining to BitYay.com
I am available for text or video chat most times of the day.

on Skype @ [email protected] or Google+ @ [email protected]

It seems Marty is the biggest loser in this charade. The biggest five unfortunate losers in this disgrace of a project make up an investment of more than 9BTC!

I feel so sorry for all investors:

Marty19:   Lost 4.125BTC
Aysyr:       Lost 1.5BTC
aTriz:        Lost 1.25BTC
transit:      Lost 1.25BTC
Vega:        Lost 1BTC

2'nd Round: 0.075 per share. Sold: 91 shares. Total:  6.825 BTC

vesperwillow - 1 Shares [Paid]

marty19 - 50 Shares [Paid]

Vega - 10 Shares [Paid]

aysyr - 20 Shares [Paid]

reader31 - 10 Shares [Paid]

1'st Round Shares: 0.025 per share. Sold: 167 shares. Total: 4.175 BTC

ficilan - 2 Shares [Paid]

Daemonfox - 10 Shares [Paid]

Marty19 - 15 shares [Paid]

Milly6 - 4 shares [Paid]

lajz99 - 2 shares [Paid] WANTS FUNDS BACK BUT 'PROJECT MANAGER' REFUSED TO GIVE IT: 0.05BTC

JohnDorien - 8 shares [Paid]

jdebunt - 2 shares [Paid]

Jcsarokin - 5 shares [Paid]

Cygnify - 4 shares [Paid]

aTriz - 50 shares [Paid]

transit - 50 shares [Paid]  WANTS FUNDS BACK BUT 'PROJECT MANAGER' REFUSED TO GIVE IT:  1.25BTC

vega - 10 shares [Paid]

glongsword - 5 shares [Paid]

Has any investor decided to inform the police yet? Surely it is time to try and get your investments back. The theft of the 6.825BTC should have been reported by the 'project manager' but she decided against doing it. One of you must report the investment proposal that was made in the forum to the police because you invested your money in something you were misled about. Once that is done, the police will uncover the full facts about who did what with your investments and ALL OF YOU WILL BE REFUNDED by the people who took your investments. It is easy for them to post here and write they cannot pay you back as they do not have enough money but they cannot say that excuse to the police.

> Here is a preview of what we have so far www.incarnatesoftware.com/INC03/Bityay/index.php

> List of changes and additions to be made to give you an idea of what we are working on.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2mmc-lEo2u1aE03Ukd2bkREdUU&usp=sharing

Coupon payout spreadsheet: A = floating coupon rate. B = Total weekly Earnings.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Akf0PVLCmSN9dDVFbzB3YjRESFdkWkZXcTd4SFNHdGc&usp=drive_web#gid=0

Bonds would equal 0.025 each.  Current holders at 0.075 would triple  0.075 / 0.025 = 3 .

Holders at 0.025 would stay the same.

example: Bityay.com made a total of 440.00 USD in profit this week.
             Each 0.025 bond would yield a 1% payout  B = A

If any of you have concerns, suggestions , Ideas or features you would like add I would love to hear about them.

Activity: 354
Merit: 250

I can assure you the project is not dead.  incarnatesoftware.com/INC03/Bityay/index.php

March 25th you were in the home stretch, this usually means finishing touches. Now you're at a snag and everything is slow? And you said before, I believe, that the development was prepaid, so why would a BTC crash cause an issue?

I know developers on this forum which have stood up complex bitcoin sales shops with very in depth webcode, in a matter of a week or so. It's been how many months and there's not even a website?

This is why I said, I didn't expect to hear anything. This project is dead.
Pages:
Jump to: