Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 150. (Read 275927 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Up for de-listing on bittrex again
Activity: 376
Merit: 101
I've said it once and I will say it again it is a shame that the so called developer of this coin doesn't have a clue. I think the Bit Bean community could of grown very well. But unfortunately due to the devs incompetence this coin will more than likely die.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
"the actual Bean industry"
you say Wink

Hey, I'd rather other forms of making bitbeans useful and promoting organic (yes, I know, lol) growth, but tying it into a bean farming company as a form of shareholding wouldn't be a bad idea. Anything to give the bitbean altcoin a purpose aside from letting its community down would be a big plus!

So far I've seen pictures of shelves full of cans of beans and a picture of beans in a breakfast meal in response to legitimate complaints about the way the "dev" goes about his business.

The sad part is I don't think he's really trying to scam anyone and believe him when he said he had family issues to deal with. I just think he has horrible business sense, instincts, communication skills and no real idea of how to build and maintain a strong and supportive community to help grow an altcoin.

If you're going to keep us in the dark and feed us poop, you should strongly consider changing the name to ShroomCoin, at least then the coin name is tied to actual propertiies.

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
"the actual Bean industry"
you say Wink
Big Day...eating a hearty breakfast.

Love them black beans!

This isn't fixing the problems or addressing the issues. This is typical, I might even start calling this move a "Shawn Kent". It is insulting to the members of your "community" even.

Ignore the legitimate complaints and history of false information distributed intentionally and instead post some silly irrelevant gunk to distract.

I've lied to you for months about the next release and the roadmap and what to expect, but here's my breakfast with some beans in it! If bitbean was somehow tied into the actual Bean industry, this might be relevant,  since your purchase of a can of beans may influence the "share price" instead it's a classic "Shawn Kent". Beans are irrelevant to Bitbean just as Bitbeans are still irrelevant to any meaningful place to spend altcoin.

Don't get "Shawn Kented" folks, demand concrete information and actions to back it up before you invest here. Smoke and mirrors will fool some, but the rest of us will hold you to task man.
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
"Bean Cash..More Than Digital Cash!"
Big Day...eating a hearty breakfast.

Love them black beans!
Activity: 197
Merit: 11
You can see some 1 is working on the wallet = Bean Core:1.1.0. https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bitb/#!network
Maybe they are lazy maybe they are late but you have to give it 2 them after all these months they are still trying unlike like nokat who ran away! I would also like to see some initiative so far all their is a "Shawn Kent" = Ghost!

Let's give them a little more time, and be of good hope  Grin

Lol, you say that like any of the current bagholders have a choice. I had that "good hope" attitude 3 months ago after being lied to and misled by Shawn Kent for 3 months. 3 months later still with more of the same, not so much, I think 3 months definitely qualifies as a "little more time".

It will take months of concrete actions and deadlines that aren't missed, as well as a significant amount of maturity growth from Mr. Kent before hope replaces scepticism and distrust.

I'm not a huge bagholder, but I do hold enough to care. Informing new investors of the history of deceit and lies is actually against my financial benefit, but I refuse to let them slink their way out of the really lousy way they have treated people who believed in them and land new investors who they will potentially treat the same way.

A thorough apology would be a good start, but we don't even get that. If he admitted to his mistakes and to intentionally misleading people it would put us in a position to move forward. Simply pushing out a new wallet without addressing the last 6-8 months is an insult to those of us who have half a brain.

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
A new roadmap will be compiled after we get the Linux and Windows wallets released.

hopefully something comes soon cause not only has the price taken a beating but a good chunk of the community looks like its gone.. Volume is $12 today

Hard to keep caring when Shawn Kent has lied to and misled his "community" for months.  Gazzatron has a tough job cleaning up the crap spewed by the high and mighty Bitbeaner.

As for the wallet update,  thanks but you've said it will be ready soon 3 times at least in the last couple months.  Your words mean nothing,  action or it didn't happen.

Sad to see that Shawn Kent managed to turn a caring and interested community against him while Bean Core sat on their thumbs.

New investors make sure you read back before jumping in on this wallet update which really adds nothing overall but an opportunity to pump,  you might just turn into another round of bagholders.

Let's give them a little more time, and be of good hope  Grin
A new roadmap will be compiled after we get the Linux and Windows wallets released.

hopefully something comes soon cause not only has the price taken a beating but a good chunk of the community looks like its gone.. Volume is $12 today

Hard to keep caring when Shawn Kent has lied to and misled his "community" for months.  Gazzatron has a tough job cleaning up the crap spewed by the high and mighty Bitbeaner.

As for the wallet update,  thanks but you've said it will be ready soon 3 times at least in the last couple months.  Your words mean nothing,  action or it didn't happen.

Sad to see that Shawn Kent managed to turn a caring and interested community against him while Bean Core sat on their thumbs.

New investors make sure you read back before jumping in on this wallet update which really adds nothing overall but an opportunity to pump,  you might just turn into another round of bagholders.
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
"Bean Cash..More Than Digital Cash!"
The windows wallet has been successfully built (phew), now setting up the windows development environment from scratch to build the release wallet binaries. Updating the Linux development environment with the latest dependencies and then rebuild the linux release wallet binaries. Once done then we will publish and the Mac wallet build is still being worked on and will be the next roadmap milestone.

the roadmap should be updated since it is no longer meeting target goals

It will be, after release of BitBean-qt v1.1.0.0RC Windows & Linux vaults (32 & 64 bit).

Regards,

Shawn Kent
Lead Developer,
Bean Core, Team Bean, BitBean
www.bitbean.org

Activity: 91
The windows wallet has been successfully built (phew), now setting up the windows development environment from scratch to build the release wallet binaries. Updating the Linux development environment with the latest dependencies and then rebuild the linux release wallet binaries. Once done then we will publish and the Mac wallet build is still being worked on and will be the next roadmap milestone.

the roadmap should be updated since it is no longer meeting target goals
Activity: 91

Any updates on the wallet are they done?
Sounds like the community is leaving out one by one
Activity: 630
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
No more bean for me. Good luck guys.

same for me can't get played by this guy no longer
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
No more bean for me. Good luck guys.