Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 155. (Read 275927 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 251
But this one does, and it shows NO activity since Feb 23rd... Still Zero activity on this Coin

https://github.com/nokat/bitbean

If you know how to go about getting the community to take over the coin and get a Dev that will help. Please pull your resources and get it started.
This guy that said he is the Dev must be pretending, and has plenty of time to show that he's has the github info.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
But this one does, and it shows NO activity since Feb 23rd... Still Zero activity on this Coin

https://github.com/nokat/bitbean
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
According to Guthub: https://github.com/bitbeans that Christian Hermann still controls Bitbean, doesn't show Shawn Kent (aka Bitbeaner) has any control. If you look under public activitys, it shows active post of development just 4 hours ago.

This has nothing to do with Bitbean the coin. Investigate the link you posted.

According to Guthub: https://github.com/bitbeans that Christian Hermann still controls Bitbean, doesn't show Shawn Kent (aka Bitbeaner) has any control. If you look under public activitys, it shows active post of development just 4 hours ago.
legendary
BitBeaner/TeamBean... Did you run away again?? You were online until I posted my last post...
legendary
If you are not up to maintaining positive communication, and actively supporting this coin. Say so and I will arrange for the coin to be taken over by qualified Dev's who will make it prosper... What is your answer BitBeaner??
legendary
We have asked Many times for him to just post a comment from the Github account, but he has not. I have spoken to him privately about it, and as soon as you ask him to show some kind of proof other than his word, he ceases to communicate. How is this FUD? how is this suppose to build trust and support for the coin??
So your Integrity is now so bad that you have to hide in the shadows instead of helping the community in a public forum. Very sad to see this, is this the kind of support the community has to work with! Hope you decide to grow up and handle this project like it should be handle. Like posting updated, answering FQ&A, Keeping the community up to date on new ideas. If you can't handle the task I hope there a more of a business person that can take over the coin. Before the community is totally destroy. Might be good if you get an honest PR guy. (Not someone that has mislead-ed us like you have)
A FUD-er isn't someone that has stated the truth about your conduct. Your just trying to manipulate to situation where you have failed.
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
"Bean Cash..More Than Digital Cash!"
Barely Alive... Dev doesn't seem to feel he has to answer any questions, or show any presence at all... Beware..

I'll answer honest questions from non-FUDers. Honest questions can be directed to my email:  [email protected]

A nice update for the new wallet would be to make it easier to optimise the wallet for staking Smiley

Looking forward to the wallet update.
Activity: 334
Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.
Barely Alive... Dev doesn't seem to feel he has to answer any questions, or show any presence at all... Beware..

Big gamble here but could pay off big

The dev has returned and is working on some updates on the wallet. He expects to launch the update very soon and end the FUD about having access to the github.

And yes, I agree with Allforone, it's a gamble but it can be one hell of a return once it starts to move again Wink
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Big gamble here but could pay off big
legendary
Activity: 197
Merit: 11
nice 2 see coin still alive
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
How to enable POS In Wallet ?

Hold on a moment, just send me your coins and I will stake them for you or give me remote access
to your PC and I'll setup your wallet...lol.

But seriously, to answer your question:

After loading your wallet:
click "Settings", then "unlock wallet"

If you wish to optimise, try following the rest of the instructions. If you get stuck, post it here.

Setting, options, click Display coin control feature. This allows you to reblock your coins.

Settings, unlock wallet (does it for staking only). Check the bottom right of the wallet for the green arrow appearing showing your staking weight.

Wallet must be running to stake and I personally keep my blocks from 6k - 20+k. Coin control is left on automatic whilst staking.

Pre-empting the next question :

Re-blocking your coins

- set your passphrase to something short otherwise lock the wallet.
 - Copy your wallet address to the clipboard (receive coins, highlight the wallet address and Copy Address).
 - Send coins, tick custom change address and paste your address into the box provided.
 - Click inputs.., expand the blocks and mark the one(s) you wish to reblock. OK, paste your address into the pay to box and specify the
   amount. Send, blah, blah and wait 10+ seconds to process then repeat this part.
 - Reset your passphrase back and unlock the wallet.

Reducing the block size, keep halving the amount. If it's 50k then mark it and send 25k, two block of 25k will get produced. Creating
larger blocks, for example, mark 50k worth of smaller blocks and then send 25k. Again, two 25k blocks should appear.

If you seem to have lost coins check they have not been put into another address in the wallet. Send coins, Inputs..., expand blocks
and click address, if two appear, mark the new one and send the coins back to your prime address.

If still not adding up, Help, Debug window, checkwallet, if it does not pass, repairwallet.

Coins need to be in your wallet for 6 hours before they will mature for staking.

Please screenshot thanks

Setting, options, click Display coin control feature. This allows you to reblock your coins.

Settings, unlock wallet (does it for staking only). Check the bottom right of the wallet for the green arrow appearing showing your staking weight.

Wallet must be running to stake and I personally keep my blocks from 6k - 20+k. Coin control is left on automatic whilst staking.

Pre-empting the next question :

Re-blocking your coins

- set your passphrase to something short otherwise lock the wallet.
 - Copy your wallet address to the clipboard (receive coins, highlight the wallet address and Copy Address).
 - Send coins, tick custom change address and paste your address into the box provided.
 - Click inputs.., expand the blocks and mark the one(s) you wish to reblock. OK, paste your address into the pay to box and specify the
   amount. Send, blah, blah and wait 10+ seconds to process then repeat this part.
 - Reset your passphrase back and unlock the wallet.

Reducing the block size, keep halving the amount. If it's 50k then mark it and send 25k, two block of 25k will get produced. Creating
larger blocks, for example, mark 50k worth of smaller blocks and then send 25k. Again, two 25k blocks should appear.

If you seem to have lost coins check they have not been put into another address in the wallet. Send coins, Inputs..., expand blocks
and click address, if two appear, mark the new one and send the coins back to your prime address.

If still not adding up, Help, Debug window, checkwallet, if it does not pass, repairwallet.

Coins need to be in your wallet for 6 hours before they will mature for staking.

legendary
Still no updated information, or any answers at all...
Jump to: