Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 153. (Read 275927 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
So I am guessing this wallet isn't going to happen??
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Where is this new wallet.  There was supposed to be one released in August and then another one in September, neither one has been released !!!
legendary
Well, in his defense, there is very little to no communication about the wallet as well as the history of the Dev to never deliver on his promises...

If you are involved in the Wallet Dev, what exactly is taking so long? What are the new features ??
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
There was a troll called Inyereye,
Who thought his life had passed him by,
Spendings his time posting negative bull,
When he would feel better treating life as being half full.

Seriously though, not many things in life arrive on time but usually the wait is worth it. Most of us here are pulling with the team, lighten up, life is too short.

Activity: 115
There was an altcoin called bitbean,
It had it's sceptics that was foreseen,
But when the new wallet is up for release,
All doubters will cease.

Stay tuned for V 2.0, sometime in 2020.

It's hilarious how amped up you can get people with a new wallet that really won't change the fact the coin has no ultimate purpose and there is nowhere you can spend it. Trader investors hoping it comes up enough so they can drop the bag on a new crew of holders.

Even when said wallet is already well past promised delivery.

Flake on!
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
"Bean Cash..More Than Digital Cash!"
All doubters will cease.

With the coming release of BitBean Wallet v1.1.0RC, we're just getting our feet wet, v2.0 will be a significant milestone!
Activity: 91
All doubters will cease.

legendary
What other features are you supposedly adding?? Mutli-send?? Advanced Coin Control?? When will this wallet be released??
I did hang out on IRC,  Bitbeaner.  That's where you originally told me you were keeping bitbean value down so your team could buy more. That comment alone helped me classify Bitbean as sketchy with a sketchy Dev.

Thank you though,  knowing that you have no ethical issues manipulating bitbean value to help insiders profit has helped me greatly to understand the true nature of your coin and profit off it much.

Still don't see that Wiki page I offered to put together but "beancore" was already working on.  Also,  while the bitbean has some interesting features it has little practitical use.   Rather than wallets that don't actually do anything maybe you should put some effort into having it adopted for actual purchases,  etc.

Right now it is important for investors to recognize Bitbean for what it is,  a penny stock with no practical uses that has small volatility entirely created by the promises and failure to meet promises of the lead Devi Shawn Kent. Understand that and you can do well on Bitbean Smiley

Work on the updated wallet is progressing. More enhancements than planned are being implemented.

Sincerely,

Shawn Kent (aka Bitbeaner)
Lead Developer,
Bean Core, Team Bean, BitBean
"BitBean, Leading the Way for Mass Adoption of Crypto-Currencies!"
www.bitbean.org

P.S. Hard-core Beaners should hangout in #bitbean on IRC (Freenode) to keep up on the latest developments.
legendary
I am well aware of his issues and inability to deliver.. I am going to continue to bug him until at some point he either pulls his head out of his ass and delivers on what he promises or a group of us will take the coin over...
Another 5 days and still there is not a new wallet.. Whats going on here guys?? Feeling kinda strung along here...

You're like the guy who drives into a brick wall painted to look like a tunnel, backs up and then tries to drive through it again, in a Geo Metro. Seriously, bitbean has shown a consistent inability to deliver on promises on time (or at all in many cases), communication has been consistently horrible, and flakyness seems to be the norm. At a certain point, you have to realize this is just the way it is, and decide whether you should be invested in it at all.

I've decided to embrace the flake and now recognize Bitbean for what it is, its almost painful to watch you continuously fail to realize that your expectations are the issue here, Bitbean hasn't changed Wink

(NOTE: This doesn't mean I like the flaky nature, just that at a certain point you have to recognize that no matter how much you take it back to the dealership, there's nothing they can do to turn your Lada into a BMW.)
legendary
Another 5 days and still there is not a new wallet.. Whats going on here guys?? Feeling kinda strung along here...
Activity: 334
Merit: 251
Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.
Any word on this new wallet??? Was "supposed" to be released last week...

TeamBean is working on it and it's almost ready to released.
legendary
Any word on this new wallet??? Was "supposed" to be released last week...
I recommended in the cryptospout.com forums they add bitbean to their faucets,  hopefully they take it on.

Thank you!
I recommended in the cryptospout.com forums they add bitbean to their faucets,  hopefully they take it on.
legendary
Has anyone talked to Presstab about getting him to setup one of his custom explorers for BITB??

http://www.presstab.pw/

That site seems to be down, not just the Bitbean faucet. No idea who was maintaining it.

We need a BitBean Faucet!

I will offer a bounty of 100,000 BitB for whoever can get a Bitbean faucet operational and on-line first. Further, I will fund it with an additional 100,000 Bitbeans!

A thread for discussion on this has been started here:  http://www.bitbean.org/forum/announcing-100k-bitbean-bounty

I am very busy finishing work on the updated wallet, so if someone from Team Bean can step forward and make it happen?!

Cheers!

Sincerely,

Shawn Kent (aka Bitbeaner)
Lead Developer,
Bean Core, Team Bean, BitBean
www.bitbean.org
"BitBean, Leading the Way for Mass Adoption of Crypto-currencies!"
Activity: 132
Merit: 19
Jump to: