Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 154. (Read 275927 times)

Activity: 435
Merit: 250
"Bean Cash..More Than Digital Cash!"
it is now "next" week, any news on a new wallet release?

nobody cares about any of these things the coin will pump when the dev is ready and die when he is ready as we have seen in the past

If you don't care do not post simple as that, this coin has a following and considering the price for a coin with over 6 billion in existence it is not going to bad.

I think this small community with the right dev could make this work.

There are 883,821,000 BitBeans in existence...it will be awhile before we reach 6 billion.
Activity: 376
Merit: 101

nobody cares about any of these things the coin will pump when the dev is ready and die when he is ready as we have seen in the past

If you don't care do not post simple as that, this coin has a following and considering the price for a coin with over 6 billion in existence it is not going to bad.

I think this small community with the right dev could make this work.

Activity: 334
Merit: 251
Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.
Making progress...getting closer to release of the updated wallet. Setting up DNS seeds and continuing more work on source.

Nice to hear that, Wink
Making progress...getting closer to release of the updated wallet. Setting up DNS seeds and continuing more work on source.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
legendary
Are you also planning on putting some block splitting into the wallet?? As it really sucks to do it one block at a time...

Not in this upcoming release (target next week), but perhaps in the September release. The wallet already automatically splits blocks after they stake.

Requests for wallet features can be posted here:  http://www.bitbean.org/forum/what-would-you-like-to-see-in-the-bitbean-wallet

Regards,

Shawn Kent (aka Bitbeaner)
Lead Developer
Bean Core, Team Bean, BitBean
www.bitbean.org

I would reconsider, it would not be difficult to add the ability to custom split your blocks for staking....
Are you also planning on putting some block splitting into the wallet?? As it really sucks to do it one block at a time...

Not in this upcoming release (target next week), but perhaps in the September release. The wallet already automatically splits blocks after they stake.

Requests for wallet features can be posted here:  http://www.bitbean.org/forum/what-would-you-like-to-see-in-the-bitbean-wallet

Regards,

Lead Developer
www.bitbean.org
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
The price is lucky its is staying around here, There are much better coins with lower marketcaps... I was a big fan on this coin but I am embarrassed posting in this thread now... The only thing I am glad about is I got my bitbean in single satoshi so atleast I should break even
legendary
legendary
We will see when the code is released..
OK, So is the IRC being completely removed from the code? or are you just switching it off???

IRC seeding is currently off by default in the existing wallet. It only gets turned on if you pass an argument (-irc) to the wallet when starting it or turn the testnet on. DNS Seeding is enabled by default, but Nokat didn't setup any DNS Seeds before he launched BitBean (this is why the wallet won't connect without a BitBean.conf). We're going to take care of that with the upcoming Wallet Update release.

Regards,

Lead Developer
www.bitbean.org
OK, So is the IRC being completely removed from the code? or are you just switching it off???

It's being removed (as it is currently in Bitcoin Core). We will surpass Bitcoin in the near future with implementation of MaidSafe's CRUST, and be entirely decentralized, distributed and a whole lot more robust.
legendary
A brief update:

DNS Seeder nodes are being setup in preparation for the Updated Wallet release. IRC seeding support is being removed in favor of DNS Seed nodes. Zerocoin support is also being removed, as future MaidSafe network integration will allow anonymity. More changes will be posted as the Updated wallet is released.

Cheers!

Lead Developer
www.bitbean.org
legendary
OK, So now you admit you don't have access to the github you have been claiming you do this entire time. The link you posted specifically states that you created a fork. Honesty and Transparency goes a long way, but you are definitely lacking in this regard...
But this one does, and it shows NO activity since Feb 23rd... Still Zero activity on this Coin

https://github.com/nokat/bitbean

Their not "coins" their Beans...virtual beans.  Roll Eyes
if we can't get access to the github, then a hard fork is required.

If you want to be a *contributor* to BitBean development, send me your github username and I can add you to Bean Core.

Information on joining Bean Core was published back in March on our forum:  http://www.bitbean.org/forum/new-core-development-group-announced-bitbean-core

As always I can be reached at:  [email protected]

Sincerely,

Shawn Kent (aka BitBeaner)
Lead Developer,

Team Bean Github repositories:  https://github.com/TeamBitBean

BitBean GitHub repositories:  https://github.com/TeamBitBean/bitbean-core

An updated Wallet is being worked on and when it's ready, I will push it to Github.

Soon.

Sincerely,

Lead Developer,
www.bitbean.org
legendary
if we can't get access to the github, then a hard fork is required.
Jump to: