Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡ BITCOIN QUICK ⚡ 10 TIMES FASTER THAN NORMAL BITCOIN 🚀🚀🚀 - page 2. (Read 76052 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Activity: 341
Merit: 10
@cryptovagas
yep, they have shown that they (if it is more than one) are lazier than being able to interact in community

but for his own benefit, he could rely on holders and investors to help him get more profit,
not sure, maybe they had reached their predicted profit and left others
Activity: 574
Merit: 502
waiting to explode
so there is still a dev around, thats some good news, but still not a good excuse
yobit is scam, so if they have got your money and didnt replied, you cold simply ask your supporters to kick their A

That's what community is being built :|

BTCQ team doesn't give a fuck about community. The way they handled the news of their hack proves my point.
@cryptovagas
so there is still a dev around, thats some good news, but still not a good excuse
yobit is scam, so if they have got your money and didnt replied, you cold simply ask your supporters to kick their A

That's what community is being built :|
Activity: 16
I agree, the fact that the team went silent is a bad sign.  But, the one thing that gives me pause is this: if it was a scam from the beginning, why do an airdrop a couple of weeks ago, after the ICO was complete?  There was no benefit to them to do this.
Activity: 158
Merit: 20
if he can't provide any updates or is not any longer present in this topic he openend. i would asume it's a scam from the beginning and a case should be started against the creators of btcq... case closed,  behind bars, money from his bankaccount will be freezed, and a large fine will be the result off this.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
I think this project is no more working and developer have run away.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
This is one of the most promising coins I've seen this year. Great job
What makes this project very promising? If you want more post, don't write in a project like this as promising. You may go to the discussion section and talk about what is going on in the forum and stop this talks here. You don't know anything about this project.
Activity: 3
This is one of the most promising coins I've seen this year. Great job
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
A very promising coin, news about the listing is encouraging, we will wait for access to the exchanges, the success of the team
Activity: 156
currently project seems to be dead, no trading of this token had been lately around and no news from anyone
even though the dev was showing some seriousness about this project at start, but it seems he is busy in vacation or has left the project to autopilot ! Sad
The telegram says: "Bitcoin Quick will be listed on YoBit & Mercatox exchanges on this month". How to understand it?

i have a small question, what do you believe "This" month refers to?
Im not a fan, even arrived here late, but i see no activity around, many devs saying come to tg, slack or discord, but it hink they are just more excuse, BCT is the home of crypto, not introducing a project here is a failed excuse i think
waiting to explode
currently project seems to be dead, no trading of this token had been lately around and no news from anyone
even though the dev was showing some seriousness about this project at start, but it seems he is busy in vacation or has left the project to autopilot ! Sad
The telegram says: "Bitcoin Quick will be listed on YoBit & Mercatox exchanges on this month". How to understand it?

They made many promises but never delivered. Don't rely on their promises much.
@cryptovagas
Activity: 106
What's the cause of the transaction failure?
waiting to explode
Weird project, their airdrop was unique and you knew they know about programming, however then you did not hear anything amymore, also in the telegram group. When I asked for an update my post got deleted, when I asked the same question again I got banned from the telegram. Great way to communicate with supporters.

They also recently got hacked (all their accounts, website, Github, Telegram etc) and they give zero fuck communicating about it.

My advice: if you've not bought any BTCQ, do ot buy any. If you've already bought, look for a break-even price point to sell (or a little bit profit) and sell all, get out when you still can. A project cannot succeed with such blunt and arrogant dev team.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
Weird project, their airdrop was unique and you knew they know about programming, however then you did not hear anything amymore, also in the telegram group. When I asked for an update my post got deleted, when I asked the same question again I got banned from the telegram. Great way to communicate with supporters.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Will there be any more airdrop, i missed both first and second airdrop / bounty....
Activity: 106
I'm unable to do this, what's wrong?
Activity: 156
Has the dev contacted ED to change the contract?
The old token is still being traded there and some people may not know it is useless.

We are contacting EtherDelta about this from Dec 18th, 2017. But, still no response from them. Also, they are not listing any new tokens on their exchange.

Etherdelta is busy with their own token and dont give a damn care about others anymore
Look at their last time change on token listings, you will notice that
waiting to explode
Has the dev contacted ED to change the contract?
The old token is still being traded there and some people may not know it is useless.

We are contacting EtherDelta about this from Dec 18th, 2017. But, still no response from them. Also, they are not listing any new tokens on their exchange.

How about warning the users not to buy old tokens from ED? That's the least you can do.
Pages:
Jump to: