Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitcoinStore.com (Beta) - Electronics super store with over 500K items! - page 21. (Read 75307 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003
I entered a foreign shipping address. This returned: No shipping option available.

I then tried to enter a US shipping address. The system hung up, not allowing me to alter the shipping information.

You might want to get that fixed.

I was not actually going to buy anything, but wanted to know about your payment options. (Still don't know)

I would suggest three prices:
1) Low bitcoin price
2) Middle price for cash deposit with Bitinstant at physical location. Bitinstant can then transfer the USD to you.
3) Highest price for payment with credit card. (If you are allowed to do this by the card companies. If not, then no card payments)

The hope is that people looking for a cheaper USD price will do step 2. Because 2 is inconvenient and slightly expensive, return customers may try out step 1.

Also, if you can get your low, pure bitcoin USD prices indexed on search engines as USD prices, that will help drive traffic.

Right now, you will not be able to support this business with pure bitcoin traffic alone.

Activity: 614
Merit: 500
I just splooged in my pants!
Activity: 588
Coinabul - Gold Unbarred
Trusted company, great prices, what could be better? This is a KILLER app for Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
www.bitcointrading.com
quite the selection there. 
Activity: 742
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1021
Democracy is the original 51% attack
vip
Activity: 1052
Merit: 1155
I'm proud to announce the beta launch of BitcoinStore.com
BitcoinStore.com is the world's first, Bitcoin only, super store.
We currently have more than 500,000 products available for immediate shipment, including PCs, Laptops, Hard Drives, Printers, Digital Cameras, Monitors, TVs, Software and more!
Our prices are often lower than other major retailers like Amazon.com, NewEgg.com and Buy.com
This is possible because we have partnered with the worlds largest wholesale technology distributor, and avoid traditional merchant fees because we accept Bitcoin only.
In the very near future, content from other partners will be added so we will have more than 1,000,000 products and full international shipping support.

Some current examples of great deals from BitcoinStore are:

LG 55" 120HZ LED TV

BitcoinStore $1,163.17
Amazon $1,303.13
Newegg $1,249.99

HP 17.3" LED Notebook - Core i7 i7-2640M 2.8GHz

BitcoinStore $1,985.51
Amazon $2,266.66
NewEgg $2,317.00

Dell 2350D Laser Printer

BitcoinStore $175.66
Amazon $202.01
NewEgg $204.99

and much much more!

Domesting shipping is FREE on all orders over $100 USD.
$4.99 shipping for all domestic orders under $100
International FedEx and USPS shipping options are now available.
There is currently a $1,000 order minium during our beta launch.  (This will be removed soon)

In order to maintain these competitive prices, I will need to sell more than $800K USD worth of goods per quarter,  so please place your orders and help spread the word!

Please post your questions,  bug reports, and feature requests in the thread below.
Pages:
Jump to: