Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BITSANE.COM Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform Is Now Live - page 10. (Read 30327 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 1
In case of any technical or personal problems, how long does the technical support of the exchange help to solve the problems?

Very good question, the work of technical support is very important. The speed of work should be at the highest level.
Activity: 196
In case of any technical or personal problems, how long does the technical support of the exchange help to solve the problems?
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Yesterday BCH and BCHSV restrictions were lifted, now deposits and withdrawals are available.
https://bitsane.com/news/post/5c06aefa3dae7e869e8b4568

This is really good news, now trading on the stock exchange has become even more convenient.
Activity: 126
Yesterday BCH and BCHSV restrictions were lifted, now deposits and withdrawals are available.
https://bitsane.com/news/post/5c06aefa3dae7e869e8b4568
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
BITSANE is a fairly new exchange, trading volume is quite low, but I still like it. I would like to see a reduction in commissions, at least for a while.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Trading pair BTC / EUR is trading at a lower rate, is it possible to influence the situation, because on other exchanges BTC is 3% more expensive.

A very strange situation, is this supposed to happen?

The cost of BTC depends on the demand for it from traders, I am not surprised that its price is slightly underestimated, because the market is falling.
Activity: 126
Trading pair BTC / EUR is trading at a lower rate, is it possible to influence the situation, because on other exchanges BTC is 3% more expensive.

A very strange situation, is this supposed to happen?
Activity: 171

For an extra layer of security, protection, they offer two-factor authentication via the Google Authenticator app.

I've already encountered two-factor authentication, it's the best way to protect your data and money from scams.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I signed up for BITSANE 3 days ago, so far there have been no problems. One thing is for sure, this exchange deserves attention.

How is this exchange different from the others? What are its main features or superiority?

It is possible to note the high level of security that can be manually adjusted in the personal account.

For an extra layer of security, protection, they offer two-factor authentication via the Google Authenticator app.
Activity: 182
I signed up for BITSANE 3 days ago, so far there have been no problems. One thing is for sure, this exchange deserves attention.

How is this exchange different from the others? What are its main features or superiority?

It is possible to note the high level of security that can be manually adjusted in the personal account.
Activity: 112

Activity: 168
Activity: 238

BTC is the most stable coin of all, it sounds very logical when in a falling market everyone transfers their investments to BTC.

In order to minimize the risks, I also invested all the free money in Bitcoin, this is normal practice.
Activity: 140
I noticed that the BTC rate on BITSANE.COM slightly overstated, what's the reason?

You must understand that the administration of the exchange can not affect the price policy of a coin, the price is regulated by demand from traders and investors.

It turns out that Bitcoin is now enjoying an increased level of demand? A strange situation when you consider that the market is falling.

BTC is the most stable coin of all, it sounds very logical when in a falling market everyone transfers their investments to BTC.
Activity: 92
I noticed that the BTC rate on BITSANE.COM slightly overstated, what's the reason?

You must understand that the administration of the exchange can not affect the price policy of a coin, the price is regulated by demand from traders and investors.

It turns out that Bitcoin is now enjoying an increased level of demand? A strange situation when you consider that the market is falling.
Merit: 10

Activity: 70
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
I would like to be aware of all the news and updates related to the work of the exchange. Where can I track this information?

The Update log is here.

https://bitsane.com/help/changelog
I would like to be aware of all the news and updates related to the work of the exchange. Where can I track this information?
Pages:
Jump to: