Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BITSANE.COM Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform Is Now Live - page 8. (Read 30327 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 2
How can I credit my account? Can I use my credit/debit card, PayPal etc.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Are there any restrictions on entering money on the exchange?

What kind of restrictions are you asking? Of course, there are no restrictions.
Merit: 1
Are there any restrictions on entering money on the exchange?
Activity: 238
Android and iphone app development already underway? When can I see the working version?

Already today you can test, everything is already working.
Activity: 70
Android and iphone app development already underway? When can I see the working version?
Activity: 224
how about adding additional trading currency pairs on Bitsane?

I would also like to see more trading pairs, but apparently this is not so easy to do, we only know that the administration of the exchange is working in this direction.

What cryptocurrencies will be added to the exchange in the near future?
Activity: 126

I would also like to see more trading pairs, but apparently this is not so easy to do, we only know that the administration of the exchange is working in this direction.
Activity: 171

You will receive up to 20% of each trading Commission deducted from the trades of the person you invite.

A very profitable offer, if you invite 5-10 active traders, then you can get a stable income on the affiliate program.

In order to invite several active traders you need to have your own advertising platform.
Activity: 350

You will receive up to 20% of each trading Commission deducted from the trades of the person you invite.

A very profitable offer, if you invite 5-10 active traders, then you can get a stable income on the affiliate program.
Is there any news regarding the exchange? I am interested in bonuses for new traders. Thank you in advance for the information.

The only bonus that is currently available is a referral program.

Tell us more about the affiliate program, what are the bonuses?

Is there any news regarding the exchange? I am interested in bonuses for new traders. Thank you in advance for the information.

Tell us more about the affiliate program, what are the bonuses?
Activity: 171

Activity: 182
Activity: 92
The market collapsed again. Where to invest to survive the next collapse of the cryptocurrency?

Personally, I keep my savings in euros is the most stable currency to date

Yes, the dollar and the Euro are the best options for today, as cryptocurrencies are unstable.
Activity: 182
The market collapsed again. Where to invest to survive the next collapse of the cryptocurrency?

Personally, I keep my savings in euros is the most stable currency to date
How often do news about the exchange come out and where can they be studied? Maybe the exchange is salvany telegrams channel?

All updates on the technical part of the platform are announced here https://bitsane.com/news
How often do news about the exchange come out and where can they be studied? Maybe the exchange is salvany telegrams channel?
Activity: 196

It all depends on the load, I personally went through this procedure for 3 days.

To know exactly what documents you need to submit, photocopies of passport will be enough?
I would like to clarify about the identity verification, what documents should be provided?

You need to provide scans of documents that confirm your identity.

I hope it doesn't take long to check my documents, does it?

It all depends on the load, I personally went through this procedure for 3 days.
Pages:
Jump to: